Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/29/14, 05:01 PM   #1
lcnicca06
Putty Patroller

Default Zordon

I know he's destroyed and everything but if he had a son, what do you think his name would be? It probably would be Zordon Jr. If there's a future episode involving zordon's son in trouble on Eltar, do you think the rangers will go there?
lcnicca06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 05:02 PM   #2
ChazG
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Zordon

I never understood how Andros breaking Zordon's tube could have killed him or destroyed him in the first place. Early episodes said that Zordon was trapped in another dimention, and the tube was only a communications device for him to talk to Alpha and the Rangers. HE didn't actually exsist inside the tube. Destroying the tube should have done nothing more than break Zordon's way of communicating with Earth.

Perhaps a later season will touch on this and show Zordon being found and rescued.
ChazG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 05:03 PM   #3
chris3123
Putty Patroller

Quote:
I never understood how Andros breaking Zordon's tube could have killed him or destroyed him in the first place. Early episodes said that Zordon was trapped in another dimention, and the tube was only a communications device for him to talk to Alpha and the Rangers. HE didn't actually exsist inside the tube. Destroying the tube should have done nothing more than break Zordon's way of communicating with Earth.
Zordon was freed from the time warp in the beginning of Turbo, right before he left for his home planet.
chris3123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 05:04 PM   #4
thunderultrazord
Putty Patroller

I loved that Countdown to Destruction finale! Losing Zordon was a bit like losing a relative. Part of the old show died with him when that happened and Judd Lynn did a fab job with the writing and that was the beauty of Saban's writing team. I watched the finale of Mystic Fate and didn't even shed a tear because I thought it was that bad, Leelee hooking up with Phineas WTF!!! and the dubbing job the actress provided for Nikki was awful and so obvious, Barbara Goodson did a better job dubbing Carla Perez's lines in MMPR. Disney is PVC to Saban's high quality leather!
thunderultrazord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 05:06 PM   #5
zeroevildarkcool
Putty Patroller

Im going to be honest with you.
I wouldnt listen to zorodn.
If i was the red ranger i wouldnt have killed him.
Id rather try to save zorodn and the world by fighting everyone myself whether i died or not
id rather take the chance to save everyone than the guaranteed chance to kill all evil at the sacrifice of a shining light
zeroevildarkcool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/29/14, 05:07 PM   #6
xPhenomenusx
Putty Patroller

The Phantom Ranger from Turbo has long been rumored to be Zordon's son.
xPhenomenusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 02:47 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris3123 View Post
Zordon was freed from the time warp in the beginning of Turbo, right before he left for his home planet.
exactly. Zordon's physical essence was never in the tube while in the Command Center/Power Chamber so no matter what happened to the tube he couldn't die from the tube's destruction since it was only seen as a communication channel. Lerigot freed him from the time warp and therefore Zordon was able to physically travel pretty freely for the first time in years... however when Dark Specter captured him he was placed inside another tube and not a time warp and inside Dark Specter's tube was actually the physical essence of Zordon himself.

Now in the case of the name of Zordon's son. I think it could be any of the following names:

Zordon Jr.
Zojur for Zordon Jr.
Zalpha for a combo of Zordon and Alpha.
Zortar for a combo of Zordon and Eltar.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/15, 06:06 PM   #8
PsychoGreen
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhenomenusx View Post
The Phantom Ranger from Turbo has long been rumored to be Zordon's son.
It's great to think that his identity would have been revealed in a part 3 for CTD.

I personally wouldn't have wanted him to be related to Zordon at all, but maybe from the same solar system or planet.
PsychoGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/15, 07:15 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoGreen View Post
It's great to think that his identity would have been revealed in a part 3 for CTD.

I personally wouldn't have wanted him to be related to Zordon at all, but maybe from the same solar system or planet.
yea it's great to think of that indeed too bad it didn't happen.

I would assume he would have to be from Eltar since his power was from Eltar. Dimitria presumes to him to be an Eltarian voyager but whether he was an Eltarian voyager or not is hard to say.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/15, 10:02 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

If he was revealed in C2D the word was he would have just been a stunt guy in a suit. So his idenity would have been someone new. Like Omega Ranger at the end of SPD, but longer than a 10 sec appearance.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply