Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/25/15, 01:34 PM   #11
Starlight Supreme
Comic Relief

Default Re: Nickstic Force

Nick was kind kind of a tool sometimes. I actually liked Xander a lot better. He got the best character development. Since he became less shallow in the end.
Starlight Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/27/15, 02:56 PM   #12
Superhero Galaxy
Ranger In Training

Nick was fine and was clearly a special guy. The light story was just a little much. I didn't mind Nick though. He was a fine Red Ranger.
Superhero Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 10:04 PM   #13
Dino Charger
Ranger In Training

Nick was awesome. He was the outsider that rose up to become a powerful Ranger.
Without him the Mystic team would have lost. He was the star of the season. We got to see him grow and mature. Also his relationship with Leanbow was interesting to follow. I don't get why so many people hate Mystic. It was fun and exciting.
Dino Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/15, 03:55 PM   #14
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Nick did get too much focus. But he got nothing on Tommy. I would take Nick over Tommy any day.
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 06:11 AM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

This was actually one of the things that I hated about Mystic Force because Nick had gotten way too much focus even more than he should have had. Yes he's a Red Ranger but because of his overload on focused episodes it neglected other characters such as Madison and Vida for example.
Also they made such a big deal out of Nick being The Light but it really went nowhere since they still needed the whole team to beat The Master... granted it was a defeat that I wasn't a fan of because of the whole thing with him devouring magic and then not being able to take on anymore... but I did like that it was a team defeat something that we don't get much of when it comes to the lead villains.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 10:22 AM   #16
Superstatler
Power Ranger

The light storyline was just poorly done. They never did much with it. The show just focused on Nick because they wanted to focus on Nick. Also Nick and Madison had no real chemistry.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 10:28 AM   #17
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

I liked Mystic Force..And I didn't mind Nick at all or the light storyline. I just wish Madison got more focus. She could have been a cool character. But she didn't get to do much until the end. Where she had to convince Nick to keep fightinf. The video stuff was also dropped early on.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 01:18 PM   #18
Itzy Bitzy Carter
Power Ranger

Nick was annoying. I don't know how he became the center of the show. It was stupid that even everything was about him. To the point that everything else was treated unimportant. The whole plot with him being the son of Leanbow/Uddonna didn't really click. They never even explained what being the light meant.
Itzy Bitzy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply