Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/23/14, 04:45 PM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Do Power Rangers Need Megazords?

i. You know i loved everything about power ranger from the music,cast,plot,suits,characters,the command centers,the fights, the villains and slight pinch of romance. But one thing i hate is megazords. The look like toys literally. Whenever there is megazord fight i change the channel or try to time pass the time until the megazord fight is over. Don't you think power ranger should do away with megazords and focus on more morphed fights and unmorphed fights. They look cool.
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/14, 04:58 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Do Power Rangers Need Megazords?

As long the monsters become giants, the Power Rangers are going to need Zords and Megazords.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/14, 05:00 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Zords are a huge part of Power Ranger's success. Morphed fighting is certainly a part of the formula but they are never gonna do away with zords. It is also adds to the toys they can sell. And with all due respect, a large group of fans love the zords and wouldnt like not having them. The zords are what has always set PR apart from the other American Tokus
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/17, 07:17 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

The show is basically a toy commercial and a big part of that is due to the zords and the Megazords so yes the show does need them and so do the Rangers themselves.
Individual zords do look like toys since generally they are toys either that or models which are similar to toys but are made of a better material so that they look better on TV.
The models are generally the hero zords meaning for close-up shots.
The toys are generally what they use for fights.

Humanoid zords including Megaazords however most of those are suits but there are some cases where they could be using models like the original Ultrazord, the toys like the Ninja/Shogun Ultrazords or even CGI like the Wildzords and some recent Megazords.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply