Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/04/01, 07:47 PM   #1
TimeShadow001
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Did anyone like Lightspeed Rescue?

This is a reply to one of Jasons and a few overs No disrespect to your opinions,Why do you hate the Sentai Footage, if it wasnt for that then we would not have PR, Also Rhetts actings was pretty Good, his Character could of done with a bit of work, i liked the Suit it was different,Also Demon Hunter wouldnt fit right with the other Rangers, PRIS was good PRLG was okay i didnt like somethings about it, also Lightspeed shouldnt be compared to the old Shows because it had nothing to do with them, also it gives a break from the Magic Powers that was before PRLR
TimeShadow001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:47 PM   #2
jenlovesalex
Comic Relief

Galaxy was the worst okay worse until Karone came into it.Lightspeed was cool it was definitely better than galaxy.Okay maybe sure there was that whole little girl has to please daddy at every turn but we had to have a whole father daughter thing you know once in this whole thing.
jenlovesalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:47 PM   #3
Jason38UK
Comic Relief

I may be repeating myself but ...
Lightspeed uses the "Power Rangers" name so I have every right to compare it with the past.
After 3 years of American footage going back to Sentai heavy action seems like a step backwards. They also did this in Zeo.
As for Rhett Fisher for a specific example see him on Ryan's destiny in the scene with father that was BAD acting.
Chad again in the 2 episodes with Marina - he just couldn't handle the whole "love" thing well and messed up those episodes.
Dana annoyed me cause she was always getting beaten up and needed "big strong" Carter to rescue her. NONE of the other pink rangers were like this.
The suits were the worst I've seen. If you dig that "motorcycle helmet" look then good for you however I thought they were terrible.
The storys were weak. Compare for Example The Titanium saga with the likes of Green with Evil and the Kat episodes.
The Fate of Lightspeed was a predicatable clone of Journey's end.
The writers had no shame - a cheap ending to a cheap season.
Jason38UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:47 PM   #4
jenlovesalex
Comic Relief

Ah hate to tell ya but flashback to MMPR:TM Kimberly crying out for help to Tommy she was the pink ranger.And he came to her help when she probably didn't need it.
jenlovesalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/04/01, 07:47 PM   #5
Jason38UK
Comic Relief

You picked 1 occasion ... I remember Kimberly saved Tommy on countless occasions.
I don't see Dana rescuing Carter. Dana's character was weak in general - you are picking out a single example where Kim was in trouble.
Dana ALWAYS gets beat up by monsters and even batlings
Jason38UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply