Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/25/14, 05:27 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Egypt and VR

Season 2 seemed to have a bit of a egyptian motif to the villains. With us never really getting an explanation of exactly what VIrtural Reality was it got me thinking.

Perhaps Virtual Reality was demension created by Isis with her name sake box. This was to create a new existance for Osris' mind. Isis would use the box to travel back and forth to build a powerful kingdom with her husband. Egyptians would look to them as gods. And those in their favor would get to live in virtual reality.

Oraclon was built to help the king and queen run the kingdom. Set would somehow infiltrate VR and steal the box to become Grimlord. He'd corupt Oraclon and destory everything. In the end Grimlord was defeated by Horus ( the son of king and queen)' who took the box and the survivors back to the real world. Leaving the wasteland that was VR. The box was hidden at the last request of his parents.

Tyler Steele and Carl Ziktor both discovered VR through this mythology. Ziktor would build an army of skuggs and obtain the Box of Isis. This allowed him to become a new Grimlord. He went to the VR World to build an army capabable of taking over everything. Tyler found some Crystals from the other world and used them to create the VR powers before Grimlordd.captured him

Tyler had more knowledge of the VR world than Zicktor. So when Zicktor drained his mind in season 2 he gained the secrets he needed for a new army. A replica of Oraclon was created. Most of the villains of season 2 were recreations of members of Osris/Isis's army of the past. This is why Despera was created by Oraclon but still Desponda's sister. Desponda was most likely a follower of Set during the first war. Which is why she helped Grimlord.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/14, 06:19 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Egypt and VR

That's interesting I never thought about it like that.

I always thought that maybe the Box of Isis was a piece of damaged Eltarian technology or reverse engineered from it.

Alternatively the ancient Egyptians were just really more advanced than we give them credit for after all I heard somewhere that they found a clay pot there that was a fully functional battery, and they may have used electric lighting not torches to make hieroglyphics.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/14, 10:16 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
That's interesting I never thought about it like that.

I always thought that maybe the Box of Isis was a piece of damaged Eltarian technology or reverse engineered from it.

Alternatively the ancient Egyptians were just really more advanced than we give them credit for after all I heard somewhere that they found a clay pot there that was a fully functional battery, and they may have used electric lighting not torches to make hieroglyphics.
Wow thats amazing if thats true. Would change a lot of how we view history.
Old 11/25/14, 10:38 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Wow thats amazing if thats true. Would change a lot of how we view history.
Here's a link about the battery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Battery

And here's one about them having electricity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendera_light

Though I should mention that a lot of this is theories. So I'm not sure if it's all true or not.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/25/14, 10:46 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Thanks, yeah i assumed it was all theory right now.
Post New ThreadReply