Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/11/07, 09:12 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 38 Chat

Woo-hoo!??Savers is back in 2007!??And we ring in the new year with Burst Mode!

Savers is so unbelievably great.??I'm loving every frame of this awesome season.??With Masaru and Agumon back in the mix, everyone's spirits are raised, as though nothing and no one can bring them down.??It was chock full of anime cliches, but I didn't care.??Everyone's part was marvelous.

Masaru and Agumon both punching Belphemon in the nose, Touma's plans combining with Masaru's brute force, all points converged to defeat Belphemon.??It was poetry.

Kurata erupting from Belphemon's skin was disgusting!??And here I thought Belphemon deleted his "data", so to speak.??Well, I guess it could be worse.??Kurata's face could have come out of Belphemon's crotch...

Oh, and the beauty of Burst Mode.??Masaru and ShineGreymon's hearts harmonizing, locking out the world, a heavenly light shining down on them both.??The Air Signal shining brightly as Masaru goes slightly 3-D, and the orange energy shooting from the Digivice screen.??ShineGreymon reaching through a pure flame to find his new weapons, and shiny energy wings.??The true Burst Mode was born.??Only thing I didn't like was BantyoLeomon talking over the event.??ShineGreymon Burst Mode kicked so much butt, love him.??Charging through the flames, unafraid of Belphemon.??And the coup de grace, when he revealed Masaru in his hand, and together they belt Kurata and Belphemon into oblivion, a perfect episode.

Now, we deal with the consequences of Kurata's bomb, and the coming of Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights!??Happy new year!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply