Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02/14/08, 04:41 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Data Squad Discussion

Earmarked the thread for all reviews of the new Digimon season currently airing on Toon Disney.

Last episode I saw was 13 (darn Disney for taking eps off YouTube), and it was a decent dub of the original. Quinton Flynn blew Marcus' big dramatic scene when he gained the full DNA Charge, but Thorsten Laewe's Ultimate Digivolution music kicked ass! I also think we're in for something weird once the Mega forms show up, since they left the "Perfect Evolution" wording on the Digivice (Perfect is the Japanese name for the Ultimate level), and the Mega forms are called Ultimate in the original Japanese.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go become "strongerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!"
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote