Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/26/15, 07:43 PM   #11
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Transported into Power Rangers Season/Universe

Space Ranger definetly. To be able to explore space and planets we havent even mapped yet? Yes, please. I'd probably be the Blue Ranger, since I always wanted to be one growing up.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/15, 01:52 PM   #12
PsychoGreen
Comic Relief

Power Rangers Turbo. Just to assassinate Justin.

Nah, I can agree with wanting to be part of the In Space crew. Maybe with some rosters changes/swaps though, like the original Alpha, and TJ as red and Andros blue.
PsychoGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/15, 11:53 AM   #13
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

Lightspeed Rescue for sure. It would be awesome to go to the Aqua Base and be a Lightspeed Ranger. I'd love to explore Mariner Bay too.
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/15, 02:19 AM   #14
RangerGirl94
Putty Patroller

This is hard lol I guess I'd have to pick Lightspeed Rescue too. That Aqua Base is pretty dang sweet. And I love the SuperTrain Megazord.
RangerGirl94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/17, 11:55 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerGirl94 View Post
This is hard lol I guess I'd have to pick Lightspeed Rescue too. That Aqua Base is pretty **** sweet. And I love the SuperTrain Megazord.
yea it is hard it's hard for me too since I would probably go with Mighty Morphin Season 2 due to Saba and the Tigerzord or Lightspeed because of how awesome the base and Supertrain Megazord both are then again I could opt to go into SPD since the Delta Command Megazord was also an awesome Megazord.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 11:16 AM   #16
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I'd love to be transported into Time Force. A crime happens in 2001 and a member of one of the previous Ranger teams is accused of a murder. Wes and Eric are assigned to investigate by the police and the rest of the TF Rangers and soon find out that it's all a part of the plot to overthrow the Timo Force Rangers in 2001 by a corrupted Capitan Logan back in the year 3000. In the end, he is suspended and arrested by a new mystery Capitan once Wes and Eric succeed into clearing the accused Power Ranger of all responsibility for it. Then the mystery Capitan walks up to me and we have a dialogue about the case and he thanks me for getting the right doctors and saving his life in a masked voice. Afterwards, he leaves to solve other cases, ending the episode arc. This leads in into the reveal of Alex being the new boss of Time Force when he comes back to 2001 and that episode arc taking place as is.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 11:42 AM   #17
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
I'd love to be transported into Time Force. A crime happens in 2001 and a member of one of the previous Ranger teams is accused of a murder. Wes and Eric are assigned to investigate by the police and the rest of the TF Rangers and soon find out that it's all a part of the plot to overthrow the Timo Force Rangers in 2001 by a corrupted Capitan Logan back in the year 3000. In the end, he is suspended and arrested by a new mystery Capitan once Wes and Eric succeed into clearing the accused Power Ranger of all responsibility for it. Then the mystery Capitan walks up to me and we have a dialogue about the case and he thanks me for getting the right doctors and saving his life in a masked voice. Afterwards, he leaves to solve other cases, ending the episode arc. This leads in into the reveal of Alex being the new boss of Time Force when he comes back to 2001 and that episode arc taking place as is.
Time Force is a good choice. If they take you back to the future you can gain tech to go to the timelines of your other favorite seasons.Of course I would stay away from the Disney (not counting Wild Force) and Neo Saban eras like the plague.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 04:14 PM   #18
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Well, I would definitely stay away from Operation Overdrive's and second half of Mystic Force's season's timelines. Those are rushed and not very good.

Would not touch the Neo-Saban era stuff. I would up making even a bigger mess out of Legendary battle.
Old 12/05/17, 08:02 PM   #19
Ranger Black
Comic Relief

Call me crazy but I wouldn't mind going to RPM's Dimension. It would be amazing to see how the world could be rebuilt. Plus I could warn them about Venjix in the Red Morpher.
Ranger Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/17, 06:27 AM   #20
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I'm sure Dr. K. had to find a way to fix that problem at some point. Like new villains arriving and the RPM Rangers having to be re-grouped. Of course, even I would just love to see what would happen in Scott attempted morphing into Ranger Red with Venjix still inside his morpher.
Post New ThreadReply