Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/15/10, 10:18 PM   #1
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 8

Kit remembered that Chris spent some time in a third mirror world. "What make you think that?" asked Kit. "There is something about these new Visitors that is rubbing me the wrong way. I attended a meeting with people who doubt that the Visitors have our best interests at heart," said Sting. "I as well as GX2 and GX3 also attended that meeting," reported Crimson. The person who was leading the meeting said that the Visitors are disguising themselves to look like humans. Some of them may have been there for years," said GX2. "If they were here for years, wouldn't the No-Men know about them?" asked Kit. "Not if some of these alien agents placed themselves as members of that group,," answered GX3. "Should we strike at them right now?" asked Kit. "We'll need some proof before we could do anything. We also need to contact the other Kamen Riders as well," said Sting. Then, Crimson, GX2, GX3, and Sting morph back to their normal human forms. "We have to be very careful," reminded Chris as they left the warehouse. Kit saw the other Kamen Riders leave, which left him alone for now. As he rode his motorcycle toward where he worked, Kit wondered if anybody can be trusted if the Visitors aren't what they seemed. To be continued.

Last edited by mbozzo; 04/01/10 at 10:09 PM.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/10, 05:02 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 11

A few days has since since the appearance of a new Kamen Rider. No one know who he or she is, let alone why this new Rider hate the Visitors. Kit was coming home from his job, when he was beam off the planet. He found himself in a large room in a starbase orbiting the Earth. He noticed that he wasn't alone. He saw Maya, Chris, Jason Lee, Silvia and the other civilians alter-egos of the Kamen Riders of Earth. The last time that they were all together, was during the Skedar invasion, last year. Then he saw 4 beings walked onto the stage in from of them. The first one was an asian female. She was none other than Rita Replusa, aka the Mystic Mother. The second being was an Alpha robot. The third one was a brown haired male. He was Trey Of Trifornia aka the Gold Ranger. It was the fourth person who came on the stage that caught Kit's eyes. He never met her before, and from the look of the other Riders, neither did they. The brown haired female came into view. "You know the other 3 beings from the Skedar War that your planet fought, a year ago. You do not know me. My name is English is Cynthia Parrish Adams, and your planet is in danger," said Cynthia. To be continued.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply