Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/18/17, 10:38 PM   #21
Rangerlord
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Rebel Force (Need help)

I'm actually a TomKat shipper. Especially because its in continuity with the Zeo Christmas episode.
Rangerlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 10:41 PM   #22
Hailey Ziktor
Ranger In Training

Ninjor being a different person is actually a way it might work. Maybe he can give them the map? With them not knoqwing he made them.
Hailey Ziktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 10:42 PM   #23
Delta Black
Power Ranger

Or Ninjor could just be in disguise and tell then about that "legendary Ninjor". He would probably rather remain anonymous.
Delta Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 10:51 PM   #24
Zordon's Legacy Exposed
Power Ranger

Zordon could have just lied about not knowing Ninjor. He wasn't above lying.
Zordon's Legacy Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 11:19 PM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruook View Post
3. Also what Alpha model was with Zordon when they had found the Coins?
Ninjor meets them with other hero but Zordon and Alpha 5 asked Ninjor for the five extra power coins. Dragon Coin was given to Zordon and Dimitira’s son.

4. It was mentioned in Ninja Quest by Alpha 5 that they (meaning him and Zordon) had found the Coins along with the map to the Temple and no problem about the info.
Cause they already had the map cause they already meet Ninjor.
that wouldn't fit within the context of MMPR since Alpha had they had FOUND the Coins not that they were given them and that they had found the the Map along with the Coins.

Quote:
8. There should definitely be an explanation for why Scorpina wasn't imprisoned in the dumpster like Rita, Goldar, Finster, Squatt and Baboo were.
What if she was order to get some back up from other villains? Who created the dumpster? I think it would been Zordon’s & Dimitira’s son created the dumpster.
yes that's a good idea and I don't know who created the dumpster but if you want to believe the Fan Club video then it was Zordon himself who had made the video but there is no evidence to support whether the video is even in continuity with the show or not.

Quote:
9. I don't know if there was ever a Ranger team that Zordon had before he recruited Zack, Kimberly and the others on Earth but regardless of that I wouldn't say anyone had created Goldar's armor but rather I would say that Lord Zedd had used his dark magic to reinforce it.
What if Goldar fell into a cave that was that mean gold. He was with Zedd. Zedd decide to make the armor and reinforce it to be stuck on him forever?
ah yes that's a good idea Goldar could be similar to his current look but with no armor instead his skin would look similar to his face however the accident and Zedd's dark magic resulted in his current appearance.

Quote:
If you want your part in the story. Please make that part blue and bold like this " Rebel Force Power Rangers "
I really don't care if any of my ideas are used or not you can use them if you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Ziktor View Post
Only problem is Zordon and Alpha said Ninjor was a legend who they weren't sure even existed.
yup exactly.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 06:31 AM   #26
Gruook
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerlord View Post
I'm actually a TomKat shipper. Especially because its in continuity with the Zeo Christmas episode.
I'm think it would be funny. Future Series. If they were dimensional kids of either TomKat, TomKim, TomHarley and JasKim. This way is opened end to kinda like the Mulit-verse for both Marvel/DC.
At the end of the series. They have to go back in time recreated a new powercoins that looks like in the new movie.

Quote:
Ninjor being a different person is actually a way it might work. Maybe he can give them the map? With them not knoqwing he made them.
I think that would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Black View Post
Or Ninjor could just be in disguise and tell then about that "legendary Ninjor". He would probably rather remain anonymous.
That would work to. Ninjas are supposed to be secret anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed View Post
Like when they were making Tom into the White ranger right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
that wouldn't fit within the context of MMPR since Alpha had they had FOUND the Coins not that they were given them and that they had found the the Map along with the Coins.

yes that's a good idea and I don't know who created the dumpster but if you want to believe the Fan Club video then it was Zordon himself who had made the video but there is no evidence to support whether the video is even in continuity with the show or not.

ah yes that's a good idea Goldar could be similar to his current look but with no armor instead his skin would look similar to his face however the accident and Zedd's dark magic resulted in his current appearance.

I really don't care if any of my ideas are used or not you can use them if you want to.

yup exactly.
Thanks and okay.

Last edited by Gruook; 04/19/17 at 06:50 AM.
Gruook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 11:27 AM   #27
Spike Hart
Ranger In Training

Will there be prehistoric Bulk and Skull like characters?
Spike Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 12:40 PM   #28
Gruook
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Hart View Post
Will there be prehistoric Bulk and Skull like characters?
I think it would be funny if their family tree was the royalty Bulk but Skull was his jester. LOL

Frickey and Trickey lol
Old 04/19/17, 01:13 PM   #29
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed View Post
not telling someone something that he might know isn't lying. He has never outright lied to any of the Rangers sure he has elected to not give away info but you can't really say he has truly lied to any of the Rangers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/17, 01:24 PM   #30
Gruook
Comic Relief

Quote:
Why would Rita be Ranger if she was the daughter of Master Vile?

I would say Rita. Since Zedd barely knew who Goldar was in his debut episode.
Maybe cause his monster look damage his memory cell about it?
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dimitria, divatox, power rangers, rita repulsa, zordon