Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/25/17, 12:04 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Day 25 - Horrible Continuity Changes

Here's the thread for today.

Now in this thread's case this has to do with any in-show continuity changes that you find as horrible. Also once you say what they are then you must also provide a suitable way for them to correct the continuity issue... or you could just opt to say what changes you would've made.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/25/17, 01:45 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Day 25 - Horrible Continuity Changes

Now here is what I would go with. I don't have stuff for every season yet but when I do I'll post a response with an updated look.

MMPR = now I would've had it so that Rita would be out attacking with no minions assisting her but she would've been sealed in her dumpster by the Rangers which would've meant that both Goldar and Scorpina would be in charge. Now this would go on until the episode when Tommy loses his powers against Turban Shell and then that is what eventually leads to Lord Zedd returning. No destroying the Dinozords, no need to use the Dinozords as pieces to upgrade to the new Thunderzords, he would just have the Thunderzords mysteriously in the wings ready as backup in case someone more powerful came and with Zedd's arrival would mean the activation of the Thunderzords

Zeo =
Turbo =
Space =
Galaxy = Zhane should've been included in the teamup battles along with including the Mega Winger Battle Mode and the Defender Torozord in the Giant Battle
Lightspeed = now I didn't mind some of the teamup since I found it fine they were using the crossover footage minus the mistake of them using the Gingaman henshin sequence but other than that I really didn't like how there wasn't much footage of any of the Galaxy members - I hated how a little girl and an adult who didn't believe in monsters even though she worked in a city where demons regularly attacked had taken up most of the scene I actually would've changed that so that we would've seen more scenes of Mirinoi, Leo being the first one to leave to go to the rock to take his Saber and then heading down to Earth, the next 4 Rangers doing the same. There'd be no Mike in this episode due to Ryan already leaving.
Time Force = Teamup would've included more weaponry as well as a Giant battle.
Wild Force = Teamups would've included more weaponry as well as Giant battles.
Ninja Storm =
Dino Thunder = Teamup would've included more weaponry as well as a Giant battle.
S.P.D. = Teamups would've included more weaponry as well as a Giant battle.
Mystic Force = would've included a teamup with S.P.D. and in the case of S.P.D. at most I would've went with B-Squad, Cruger and Sam but in the case of Mystic Force it would have to include all 9 members and a Giant battle would also have to be included.
Overrdrive = would've included a teamup with all 9 Mystic members and Jenji naturally would also have to be included as well as a Giant battle.
Jungle Fury = teamup with Overdrive (all 7 members) and a Giant battle would have to be included.
RPM = teamup with Jungle Fury with the 5 Jungle Fury Rangers and the 3 Spirit Rangers and a Giant battle would have to be included.
Samurai =
Megaforce = teamup with all 7 Samurai Rangers and of course a Giant battle would have to be done.
Dino Charge = teamup with all 7 Megaforce Rangers and of course a Giant battle would have to be done.
Ninja Steel =
Old 06/25/17, 03:48 PM   #3
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

i would say making Rita Mystic Mother was very bad. Having Tommy be a doctor in DinoThunder was stupid. And to be fair since I love Time Force,having Dana be a doctor after one year is beyond dumb.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/25/17, 04:38 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
i would say making Rita Mystic Mother was very bad. Having Tommy be a doctor in DinoThunder was stupid. And to be fair since I love Time Force,having Dana be a doctor after one year is beyond dumb.
I wouldn't say Rita being the Mystic Mother was bad it was just badly executed since we have her who is apparently the higher ranking one yet she couldn't reverse spells so the Mystic Rangers had to go to the Tribunal in order to get them to reverse Jenji's wish?

Tommy being a Doctor was definitely bad a teacher I don't have a problem with but him being a Doctor that definitely was bad.

No doubt about Dana. She's awesome as a character and while Time Force was a pretty good season it was a mistake with her (Dana) becoming a Doctor within a year since that just wouldn't be possible.
Old 07/02/17, 09:32 PM   #5
Diabolico Rising
Ranger In Training

We don't know if she already started medical school. Its likely she took a break to gather funds and focus on Lightspeed.
Diabolico Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply