Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/04/15, 01:49 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Super Megaforce joined by Super Samurai (Team-up) Discussion

So Shelby's Fanfic thread won't be disrupted I decided to create this thread so that we can give her some feedback on her Fanfic.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/04/15, 02:15 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Megaforce joined by Super Samurai (Team-up) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby Watkins View Post
Hang on Gets my shodophone out calls the others Guys Antonio and i need help there is a monster at the docks Go Go Samurai Morphs into the red samurai ranger Gets my spin sword out and starts attacking.
actually the other Rangers' (well at least in the case of Mike, Mia, Kevin, Emily and Jayden) Morphers were called Samuraizers but I'm unsure of the spelling on that.

Quote:
I'm the only red samurai ranger here no one knew red was a girl except Xandred i sealed him.
technically Octoroo did figure it out but the Rangers probably didn't catch on to him figuring things out... and Dayu was aware of it as well because of Octoroo deducing it.
Also are you trying to say Lauren sealed him or Jayden sealed him? either way it's both incorrect since he wasn't sealed by either of them.

Quote:
How is that possible that there is another red ranger, i want him back and i will get him back that fish is dead meat when i find him.
that really wouldn't make a lot of sense since some of Megaforce actually met Jayden and he unlocked the Samurai Power for their Megazord. They also later met Mike and Emily during the Legendary Battle.
Also they were aware of Jayden even before meeting him because of the app that Gosei or Tensou gave to Noah regarding the Rangers that came before them.

Quote:
Emily: This is my sister Serena she's pink RPM, wait you mean you know where Lauren is
shouldn't you explain that more? RPM didn't have a Pink Ranger and how did Serena become part of RPM?

but anyway other than those issues your fic is definitely pretty good.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/15, 11:31 PM   #3
Becky G
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Becky G
Default Re: Power Rangers Super Megaforce joined by Super Samurai (Team-up) Discussion

No one ever has a forum to discuss my team-up one my sister actually made that yellow rpm pink for serena so she can help the others she was pink rpm cause she was dating Dillon doc k made serena pink since summer was yellow Jay is silver cause Lauren is red my sister, friend and I came up with the idea for Jay to be silver since lauren is red

Thanks I used to have a super samurai/megaforce group on facebook but my pages got disabled so my friend made a like page for the teams so we can rp in it
Becky G is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply