Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/03/14, 10:14 PM   #1
FluffyMastr
Shadow Ranger

Default Flabber = Jay Leno, Beebleborg discussion.

Anyone?

I know Flabber was supposed to be a "Elvis-esque" character, but even as a kid I thought he looked like Leno. Even though at the time I didn't know who Leno was, I just knew him as "That Guy who is on that show my parents say I am too young for."

So, thoughts on Flabber, and who else from the Saban universe has a look alike?
Old 11/03/14, 10:15 PM   #2
Ryu Hardt
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Flabber = Jay Leno, Beebleborg discussion.

I've been watching a few Beetleborg episodes lately (lately as in a few months ago, I grew bored after a few episodes) and have to agree that he does resemble Jay Leno. What's weird is that upon rewatching this series I didn't remember anything other than the Beetleborgs, so it kind of feels as if I'm watching the series for the first time.

As for other Saban character look-a-likes, I can’t think of any off the top of my head.
Old 11/03/14, 10:17 PM   #3
FluffyMastr
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Hardt View Post
What's weird is that upon rewatching this series I didn't remember anything other than the Beetleborgs, so it kind of feels as if I'm watching the series for the first time.
I know exactly what you mean. I get that when I even watch older Power Rangers episodes. After awhile you forget what was in them and it is exciting to rewatch them. Almost like a new show.
Old 11/03/14, 11:02 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyMastr View Post
Anyone?

I know Flabber was supposed to be a "Elvis-esque" character, but even as a kid I thought he looked like Leno. Even though at the time I didn't know who Leno was, I just knew him as "That Guy who is on that show my parents say I am too young for."

So, thoughts on Flabber, and who else from the Saban universe has a look alike?
I never saw Elvis in his design to begin with anyway. Just by looking at huge chin I immediately saw Leno.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply