Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/17/05, 04:45 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

I felt Swat Part 1 was another strong episode that had a good balence of humor and seriousness. I felt Bridge was exceptionally funny in this episode. I must say I thought Mechille was outstanding in her performance of Kat this episode. The chemistry between the main Ranger actors made for some good fun. But at the same time you had serious stuff going on. Like with the mystery attackers of that SPD base and who they were ( I think they are A Squad). And of course the whole training thing with the B Squad Rangers. You had some intrigue with Piggy and Broodwing plotting against Gruumm. I'm looking foward to seeing the Ranger's new swat mode next episode.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/17/05, 09:55 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

It was pretty good episode for a season post MMPR Productions. I liked the change from Broodwing giving the armor to the monsters stealing the plans for SWAT and making them. The bulldog RIC was a nice change but they could have picked a better looking dog, cause damn that RIC was buttugly. The Planet of the Apes intructor is horrible. The Rangers should not be allowed to morph for this training.

Between this and the original Sentai version, the Sentai one is better.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/17/05, 10:33 PM   #3
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

But agreed, clarence was better then the bulldog ric. and bunta is better looking then silverback (both are ugly but bunta is less ugly)
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/18/05, 06:51 AM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Aug 17 2005, 10:33 PM
But agreed, clarence was better then the bulldog ric. and bunta is better looking then silverback (both are ugly but bunta is less ugly)
Clarence, now he was a fun dog. Bunta, that name makes me hungry fro some reason. Silverback is that some kind of ape related name?
Old 08/18/05, 07:55 PM   #5
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

yes, agreed and i don't know, and clarrence K9 is cute for a purple eyed version of murphy K9
Old 08/21/05, 03:05 PM   #6
Silver Shadow
Putty Patroller

I don't know. I missed the Battlizer episode because I accidently taped over it, but The whole petty bickering bit came off a little strange because they were really starting to turn into a genuine team last I knew. The renewed squabbling just seemed to come out of nowhere. However, based on how bratty everyone was acting, I don't blame Doggy for sending them off.

After a somewhat dissapointing Delta Megazord formation, it's nice to see the Omega and Deltamax Megazords' transformation is much more up to par. Not to metion the Battlizer is much more impressive than last year's accordian arms model. Delta Commad of course totally rocks. It's simplistic, but gets major points for being the entire downtown SPD headquarters building.

Sliverback is indeed an ape related term. It normally refers to a male gorilla over the age of twelve. Right around then, they have huge canines and a silver streak of hair on their backs. The way the Wikipedia describes them, it's no wonder the name was chosen for the drill sargent character tasked with pounding the Delta Squad Rangers back into shape and reforging them to SWAT standards.

Silver Shadow
Silver Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/21/05, 09:43 PM   #7
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Shadow+Aug 21 2005, 03:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silver Shadow @ Aug 21 2005, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I don't know. I missed the Battlizer episode because I accidently taped over it, but The whole petty bickering bit came off a little strange because they were really starting to turn into a genuine team last I knew.[/b]
That is one of the MANY complaints about Kalish. Not only does his season lack continuity with the other seasons but it lacks continuity within his own season. He is the suxxor.

<!--QuoteBegin-Silver Shadow
@Aug 21 2005, 03:05 PM
The renewed squabbling just seemed to come out of nowhere.[/quote]It didn't come out of nowhwere it came out of Kalish's ass.
Old 08/23/05, 09:44 PM   #8
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

kallish sucks
Post New ThreadReply