Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Grade the episode:
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 20.00%
7 0 0%
8 3 60.00%
9 1 20.00%
10 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/30/06, 02:31 PM   #1
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Default Masked Rider Episode 2: "Escape From Edenoi, Part 2"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDEY3GU9
Download and discuss...

__________________________________________________ ___

I'll review it later. By the way, I only have up to episode 3 so if anyone can help me with the rest that'd be great.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/06, 01:03 AM   #2
Kamen Rider
Henshin!

Send a message via AIM to Kamen Rider

Eh, I remember this episode. That was pretty bad. Too many Japanese footages sliced from Kamen Rider J and ZO.
Kamen Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/06, 02:47 AM   #3
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

So what exactly was from ZO and J? I know Destructosphere is from ZO since I saw the movie ages ago. This episode was pretty interesting. I liked Magno and Combat Chopper. Talking vehicles were a little annoying, but they looked cool. It definitely had its problems. While the Maggots were cool, the US fights here were really under developed.

I think it's pretty obvious why this failed as it's too much like MMPR, but obviously inferior. You can even tell that Leawood High is the same set they used for Angel Grove High. Margie and Herbie are meant to be like Bulk and Skull, but didn't have as much going for them. They even made the Maggots to be like Putties.

Okay, what the heck happened to Destructosphere? I remember Dex being defeated by him and once he got his new vehicles, Dregon sent down another monster and Destructosphere was never seen or mentioned again. Everything went back to normal. Does he reappear again later?

For such a low budget series, it wasn't half bad.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/06, 12:51 PM   #4
Jedibmoney
Putty Patroller

This and Superhumansamuraicybersquad were equal in quality for the 90's

Both very good

BUT ONE THING PROVES THIS IS FROM THE NINTY'S

the good ol Food Fight.
Jedibmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/06, 05:37 PM   #5
Masked Rider
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals
So what exactly was from ZO and J? I know Destructosphere is from ZO since I saw the movie ages ago. This episode was pretty interesting. I liked Magno and Combat Chopper. Talking vehicles were a little annoying, but they looked cool. It definitely had its problems. While the Maggots were cool, the US fights here were really under developed.

I think it's pretty obvious why this failed as it's too much like MMPR, but obviously inferior. You can even tell that Leawood High is the same set they used for Angel Grove High. Margie and Herbie are meant to be like Bulk and Skull, but didn't have as much going for them. They even made the Maggots to be like Putties.

Okay, what the heck happened to Destructosphere? I remember Dex being defeated by him and once he got his new vehicles, Dregon sent down another monster and Destructosphere was never seen or mentioned again. Everything went back to normal. Does he reappear again later?

For such a low budget series, it wasn't half bad.
dex defeated destructosphere with a rider kick

and i wouldnt say its very like MMPR ok theres similarites in terms of there bring comic relief and a school but i mean Dex is an alien and throughout the series it show him adjust to earth and how he manages himself.

J appears later in the series for one episode
Masked Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply