Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/29/06, 12:11 PM   #1
Neo Moonlight Knight
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via MSN to Neo Moonlight Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Moonlight Knight
Default Sailor Moon Super S: The Black dream hole

Japanese name of the movie: The 9 Sailor Soldiers Get Together! Miracle in the Black Dream Hole (セーラー9戦士集結! ブラック・ドリーム・ホールの奇跡, Sailor 9 Senshi Shuuketsu! Black-Dream-Hole no Kiseki?).

English name: Sailor Moon Super S the Movie: Black Dream Hole

Date of premiere:
December 12,1995.(Japan)
May 23rd, 2000.(U.S.A)

Plot:
Quote:
The wicked Badiyanu has come to capture all the children to gain enough power to absorb the earth into her Black Dream Hole. The Black Dream Hole is located in the center of Badiyanu's castle and absorbs all the dream energy from the chldren. The More children Badiyanu kidnaps, the larger the dream hole gets. Once it reaches a certain size it will be large enough to swallow the planet sentencing all the people to eternal sleep in evil dream boses! When Badiyan finds out Mini Moon has an enormous power that will greatly assist her in her quest, she kidnaps Mini Moon along with the other children.

Will Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scourts reach Mini Moon and the children in time? Or will Badiyanu prevail in drawing the earth into the eternal Dream Vortex?
Sypnosis found on tv.com and the rest of the info from Wikipedia.

The movie was great, action wise it was better than Super. altough Super has better drama. I love how all the scouts fought here and the plot of the kid with the flute. I'll re-watch it again and post more comments.

Discuss!!
Neo Moonlight Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/06, 11:09 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default RE: Sailor Moon Super S: The Black dream hole

And the movie trifecta talk is complete!

I really need to see this one again. I remember it being pretty pointless...
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/06, 04:50 AM   #3
Sugar Baby
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to Sugar Baby
Default RE: Sailor Moon Super S: The Black dream hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Moonlight Knight
I love how all the scouts fought here and the plot of the kid with the flute. I'll re-watch it again and post more comments.
I agree. I need to re-watch it, too.
I really enjoyed this movie. Not as much as R, but so much more than S. I love flutes, so the premise was inticing. I don't remember much of it, but I do remember really enjoying it. Next time I rent it I'll post more. :P [Yes, I'm horrible - I don't own it yet]

~Sugar Baby
Sugar Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply