Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/22/20, 08:55 PM   #31
Galaxy Max
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Did anyone think the Space Rangers were coming back for Lightspeed Rescue?

I figured it was just a bait and switch from the beginning.
Galaxy Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/24/20, 08:56 AM   #32
Bones0123
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Did anyone think the Space Rangers were coming back for Lightspeed Rescue?

No, because the show had moved on to changing casts. I knew that they weren't bringing back an old cast. I knew the promo just meant that the next PR season would take place on Earth.
Bones0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 05:59 PM   #33
Bandora's Ghost
Ranger In Training

I wasn't sure what to think. But I didn't think the Space Rangers would come back again, much less for a whole season. I was wondering if the LG cast would continue.
Bandora's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 06:00 PM   #34
Ultra Fan Blue
Putty Patroller

Perhaps another season of Lost Galaxy would have been best instead.
Ultra Fan Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 06:01 PM   #35
Venjix Immortal
Putty Patroller

Perhaps one more Space Season would have been best so we could have a nice trilogy. Time Force would have been a good way of getting back to Earth without feeling like a let down.
Venjix Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 06:03 PM   #36
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

The problem is that the ratings for Galaxy tanked in the second half. So they were ready to cut the budget and move on. Sticking close to the Sentai Footage was cheaper and more efficient.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 06:04 PM   #37
Starlight Starbrite
Power Ranger

I would have loved to see Lightspeed Rescue be a Space Season, even if it was with a new cast. The Space Trilogy idea is a good one.
Starlight Starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 06:06 PM   #38
PRangerX
Administrator

Just for fun. I could see Lightspeed taking place on Mirinoi with a new team of Rangers designed to protect the plant or Space in general. Maybe there are other colonies too. It would have seemed quick but so did building a Space Station so soon after Space. You could have carried over some characters from Galaxy and of course there would be a the team up. Perhaps one with all three casts. But now I am really getting into fanwank territory. Its fun to dream though.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 06:06 PM   #39
Starlight Supreme
Comic Relief

I like that idea. Its a shame it didn't happen, but the chances weren't very good. Galaxy would have had to finish off strong in the second half.
Starlight Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/28/20, 06:07 PM   #40
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

LG's second half didn't have good promotion since Fox got totally behind the debut of Digimon. It came off as an after thought, plus the first half of the season wasn't that good. So it may have lost viewers due to that as well.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply