Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/11, 06:17 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Episode 2 is up

Episode 2 of Ranger Radio is up. We talk about "Ranger Yellow Part 2", RPM ratings, Eddie Guzelian , Judd Lynn, and Power Rangers' future. You might want to skip foward a few minutes. We have some technical difficulties. Unless you want to listen to the Zeo theme for a few minutes ( we played that to fill time for the first few minutes).

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rangerradio.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 06:18 PM   #2
PeasAndCorn
Comic Relief

Listening to the cast now- I would suggest that if you have technical troubles in the future, it would be best to edit the extra time out before archiving it- another fan 'cast I listen to, which is about Red Dwarf, has large amounts of edits to take out off topic (well, the defamatory comments) and to take care of stuff like that.
PeasAndCorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 06:19 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

The problem is that Ranger Radio is taped live. So we can't edit out our mistakes.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 06:41 PM   #4
PeasAndCorn
Comic Relief

While it may be taped live, you can edit it before uploading- especially since it means taking out a mistake. A brewing podcast I listen to does this all the time (and it has to take out music due to contractual issues) and it is a live show (they constantly insist that they run an internet radio program).
PeasAndCorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply