Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/25/15, 03:29 AM   #1
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Least favorite teamup episode(s)

Ever since Zeo, and all the way to Wild Force, then Dino Thunder, SPD, and Operation Overdrive, there have been the Team-Up episodes. Some were multi-parters, some were standalone.

Which one was you least favorite? Now, i don't mean to bash for the sake of bashing; Give a legitimate reason for your disliking of the episode.

I would have to say Trakeena's Revenge from Lightspeed Rescue; The fact that a young child got more focus then the Rangers was a little off putting, and I heavily disliked the fact that they had to use a dubbed voice for Leo and Trakeena due to Danny and Amy walking off set, it pulled me out of the realm of disbelief.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 11:03 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Least favorite teamup episode(s)

I agree with you Trakeena's Revenge was pretty weak. The LG Rangers get less lines than the little girl. Its like they took a Carter filler episode and had the LG Rangers make a cameo. It sucked having Trakeena voiced by someone else. But that could have been fine if the LG Rangers had more of a role. It was just disapointing as a team up.

But Clash of The Red Rangers should get some consideration. It didn't even include the whole team. Plus Scott wasn't even played by the same actor and was morphed the whole time. The only good thing about it was that it cleared up RPM's place in the PRU.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 11:21 AM   #3
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

"Time for Lightspeed" was the worst one. It only had one part and really felt rushed. Then the final attack against Vypra and her monster comes up lame. It just felt like no effort was put into it. The only good part was seeing what the Lightspeed Rangers were up to. It was silly that Dana was already a doctor with her own practice.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 01:19 PM   #4
Starlight Supreme
Comic Relief

I like every team up in some way. But I guess I would choose the Zeo/Alien Ranger one. Since it just didn't feel like Alien Rangers were a team on the level of the others. Granted a lot of this is hindsight since there was no such thing as a team up back then in the way th a t we knew it.
Starlight Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 01:22 PM   #5
Astronema
Power Ranger

I hated the team up with Ninja Turtles. It was out of place for PR. It was silly seeing the two teams fight in the end. It made no sense. One of the lowlights of my favorite season.
Astronema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 01:40 PM   #6
Lord Leo
Ranger In Training

I kinda thought it was funny Leo's role in the LG/LR team up was limited. Since he hogged the spotlight in Galaxy so much.

I would have to go with "Clash of the Red Rangers" too. It was just deflating seeing only one RPM Ranger in it. With him morphed the whole time. Emily telling him about how his team said hi was so cringe worthy.
Lord Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 03:44 PM   #7
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

The team ups don't mean much to me since I am an MMPR fan. I did like seeing Tommy and Jason in "Forever Red" at first. But they didn't act the same. Jason was kind of a jerk. And I don't like the idea of Jason and Tommy having a fight

I guess the worst is "Once A Ranger" since they wasted Adam and didn't even have the right morphing sequence or theme for him.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 03:47 PM   #8
Adam White Tiger
Power Ranger

I'm surprised you don't like "Always A Chance". Adam came back in that one two and got plenty of focus.

My least favorite team up is the Galaxy/Lightspeed one. That little girl was just so annoying as a character. Carter got too much focus and it all took away from the Galaxy Rangers.
Adam White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 03:48 PM   #9
Everyone Loves Rocky
Ranger In Training

Just a note about "Forever Red". I didn't hate it but I didn't like how Rocky wasn't included and Eric was. At least they didn't make Rocky a butler. That would have been worse.
Everyone Loves Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/25/15, 03:49 PM   #10
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

Good point Adam. I forgot about that one. That was one of the few Space episodes that I liked. A cool throw back to MMPR.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply