Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/03/14, 08:43 PM   #1
Sailor Astera
Putty Patroller

Default Regarding Galaxia

l free to correct anything I have incorrect.

As I understand it, in the anime, Galaxia is the most powerful soldier in the galaxy and as such, she is the only force that can stop Chaos and end the Sailor Wars. She seals Chaos within her body and releases her Sailor Crystal which becomes Chibi Chibi, the Light of Hope. The evil force of Chaos consumes her and makes her power hungry, and Sailor Galaxia slowly descends into darkness. This, at least, we know to be true.

In the manga, Sailor Galaxia is under the control of Chaos. When Sailor Moon saves her, Galaxia questions her motives all along. Her bracelets break and she disintergrates. My question: is it clear any where in the manga continuum how Sailor Galaxia began under Chaos' control?

I have an idea for a short story regarding this matter but I want to make sure there isn't already a canon explanation. This story would assume the timeline before the scene where Galaxia is in the bar and leaves the 'junk' place to hear about Zero Star outside from the Death Phantom-looking character.
Sailor Astera is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply