Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/30/14, 06:06 PM   #1
zttmoon
Shadow Ranger

Default What if Artemis and Luna roles were reversed

Here is a fun little what if to think about, what if Artemis and Luna roles were reversed. What if it was Luna who had all her memories of the true Princess and was the one whose tasks was to find the first Sailor Guardian Sailor Venus and was Minako's guide in becoming Sailor Venus, while Artemis had no memories of who the true princess was, and his task was to find the rest of the Sailor Guardians, was Usagi's guide in becoming Sailor Moon and found all the other guardians.

I wonder how that would have effected not only the cats, but the other guardians personalities as well especially Usagi and Minako. Minako was more excited to be a guardian and more brave, while Usagi was more of a coward at first and really didn't want the job. Would Artemis have the patient to deal with a less willing partner, and would Luna have what it takes to deal with Minako more go getter personality.

And to a lesser exdent would Ami, Rei, and Makoto be effected at all by that slight change.

And the biggest question would Minako consider Luna a pervert upon their first meeting. I love the scene of when Artemis revealed himself to Minako, and Minako primarty reaction was to call him a pervert and the fact that he was a talking cat was her second thought. Don't know if it was be the same with a female cat.
Old 11/30/14, 07:34 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: What if Artemis and Luna roles were reversed

I've never seen any instances of when Minako and Artemis first met but if that truly happened then no I don't see her reacting the same way if Luna took Artemis' place sine she would be a girl and not a guy.

In the case of the others, no, I don't see much of a change in their development at all regardless of whether it was Luna, Artemis or even Diana that lead them. Same thing with Minako... regardless of who her Guardian was I still see her becoming the same Sailor V (and Sailor Venus) that we know to this day.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply