Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/16/02, 09:28 PM   #1
Homer56712
Power Ranger

Default About Adam's Return

Do you think it would have been neater if when Adam returned (in the Power Rangers In Space episode "Always A Chance") he returned as the Green Zeo Ranger instead of the Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger?

Homer56712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/19/02, 09:41 AM   #2
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

No
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/22/02, 12:21 PM   #3
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

Same here cross.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/02, 01:06 AM   #4
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Default Always a Chance...

That would be illogical for Adam to morph with the Zeo Power. As far as we know, the Zeo powers could have been upgraded to Turbo powers. Nah, Adam morphing with the Dino-powers (not the ninja powers as some people might think, I have solid proof too) was the best move to make.
Windgrail2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/16/11, 10:59 AM   #5
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

It was better with morpher from his first ranger powers
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/29/12, 12:56 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: About Adam's Return

The Zeo Crystal and the Turbo Powers are not connected, this was proven due to Tommy and T.J. morphing in "Forever Red."

Now in regards to the Space ep.

It would have made more sense with Adam using his Zeonizer since it wasn't destroyed and the powers were still intact but I do see why they wanted him to use the Dino powers. If it was Turbo or a season after Space, they would have opted for the Zeo powers but because Carlos was a Black Ranger during In Space, they wanted another Black Ranger to appear in the episode.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/12, 12:23 AM   #7
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

he kept the morpher plus it wouldn't help Carlos to get his confidence back if he use the green zeo powers
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/11/13, 11:30 PM   #8
Wolf Warrior
Power Ranger

I think the zeo powers were destroyed when divatox blew up the power chamber, Unless the transferre to turbo saved it.
Wolf Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/13, 11:14 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

I don't believe so. Tne Zeo Crystal was found under the ruins of where the Command Center was and that explosion did nothing to destroy it so I don't believe the Power Chamber's explosion would have destroyed it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/14, 12:50 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

When this thread was created it was more widely believed that the Zeo powers became the Turbo Powers. In recent years the school of thought has changed to the powers being separate. But I think we can asume the original Turbo Rangers no longer had the Zeo Powers. Of course Tommy somehow got them back for a time during "Forever Red". But that was years after the fact.

It was actually pretty surprising that Adam could still morph during "Always A Chance". But we can assume the Rangers didnt try the same when they lost the powers since it would have been too dangerous. Without Powered teammates like the Space Rangers Adam wouldnt have had a chance.

I would assume that the Zeo Rangers gave up their powers in the Turbo movie and that they were put on hold until Tommy accessed his years later. Only for Tommy himself no longer to be using them by Dt.

But it seems Carlos continued to hang onto his morpher long past Space Era. Since I assume he still had it when Sentinal Knight fixed those powers during OO.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply