Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/14/15, 11:38 AM   #1
Rebel Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Mystic Force

Mystic Force was the first ever PR season I couldn't stand to watch. The concept was lame and the actors were shit, seriously the guy who play Chip was so annoying. I think they wanted another Bridge in this guy but he can't pull it off.

It's not like I'm a Kalish hater either, I absolutely adored SPD, it was a treat to watch and turned out to be far better than I expected it to be. But Mystic Force really missed the mark.
Rebel Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/14/15, 12:17 PM   #2
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

Default Re: Mystic Force

Are you kidding Mystic Force is one of my favorite seasons ever
Rangermanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/14/15, 12:30 PM   #3
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I agree Mystic Force was awesome. I guess its just a matter of opinion. I just didn't like the fact we had no team up. But it was such an exciting season!
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/14/15, 01:22 PM   #4
Rangermanuel
Power Ranger

I agree SPD was not great of a season but it would have been totally cool to see them team up for a battle with Skye as the Red Ranger Bridge as the Blue Ranger Boom as the Green Ranger and the girls Syd and Z continuing on in their respective colors. As well as Commander Crugar in a final battle as the Shadow Ranger.
Rangermanuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 04:23 PM   #5
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

I really wish we got that team up. But I would have liked to see Jack come back somehow? Maybe the new Green Ranger is really bad and has some sort of plan with the Mystic baddies.l? And this leads to Jack rejoining his teammates one more time. With Sky letting Jack be Red again and taking Blue from Bridge. Who would be Green.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 04:32 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangermanuel View Post
I agree SPD was not great of a season but it would have been totally cool to see them team up for a battle with Skye as the Red Ranger Bridge as the Blue Ranger Boom as the Green Ranger and the girls Syd and Z continuing on in their respective colors. As well as Commander Crugar in a final battle as the Shadow Ranger.
would Sky be the Red Ranger or would Bridge be the Red Ranger? since we're not certain how long ago it was that Birdy retired, Cruger got promoted, Sky got promoted and therefore lost his Red Ranger powers and then Bridge got promoted and became the new Red Ranger... and I don't agree with the final battle part in regards to Cruger and his Shadow Ranger powers since those powers are not IMO tied to a promotion since Kat Manx had made them specifically for him.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 07:31 PM   #7
Sensei Ranger
Putty Patroller

The cool part is that due to time travel you could easily have any version of the SPD show up.
Sensei Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 07:33 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Mystic Force was a good season its problem was that it was Nicktic Force rather than being Mystic Force.
Old 06/15/15, 07:35 PM   #9
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

I was kinda glad there was no team up. Mystic Force does suck. But SPD were the biggest collection of self centered people ever. Cruger should have been relieved of duty just for thinking they could be Rangers. I didn't want to see any of them again. At least Mystic Force had Xander.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/15/15, 08:09 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

S.P.D. wasn't as a whole self-centered it was largely due to Sky's issues and his jealousy towards Jack. I was disappointed that there wasn't a teamup but considering Bruce's history with teamups as well as Disney's orders under the Kalish era it would've been a train wreck waiting to happen.
Post New ThreadReply