Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/24/14, 02:08 AM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Dreams

So what are some dreams you've had that you can remember.

For me I've had a lot of really creepy dreams where people will either melt alive or turn into things like giant moths that cocoon people, and they become giant moths themselves, or plants that spray people with pollen, and they become plant creatures, etc.

One in particular was about a monster like the ones on Ultraman Towards the Future since it was infected with Gudis, and it attacked a movie theater, and sprayed everyone with Gudis gunk which caused them to melt into Gudis gunk themselves, and once there was enough Gudis gunk it slithered off to become another Gudis monster.

Another was about how I was invited to video game convention/tournament for this one First Person Shooter/Survival Horror game because I was the best person at it.

But then a bunch of real serial killers, and psychopaths showed up, and they gave me a real weapon, and told me to kill them, then I realized that this was some messed up snuff challenge.

And not only that but everyone I knew was brainwashed to try to kill me but when I killed them or tried to I "came back", and it turned out I was the one with a mind control chip in my brain.

As for my good dreams they're usually about me becoming an internet celebrity, and hanging out with my friends before going off to some convention somewhere with Linkara, Spoony, and the Cinema Snob.

Or sometimes it's just I find something that I really want or I something happened that I wish really did like I'll find VR Troopers stuff or I'll see an episode where one Trooper will transform into Battle Grid mode by themself, and later in that same episode the other Troopers will transform into Battle Grid mode by themselves.

Others are like when giant monsters up, and I transform into Ultraman to stop them.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/17, 02:36 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Dreams

Last night I dreamt that David Bowie guessed starred in an episode of the Australian Ultraman show Ultraman Towards the Future as a Great Professor Bias esque villain.
And the crazy thing was Japanese version of the episode he was in even had Joji Nakata as David Bowie’s dub voice.
Old 12/28/17, 03:20 PM   #3
DanaMitchell095
Putty Patroller

My dreams tend to be jumbled reflections of something that happened to me during the day.
DanaMitchell095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/17, 09:29 PM   #4
A Zeo Ending
Putty Patroller

I had a dream I went to the beach. And then before I knew it, I was in the woods as it snowed.
A Zeo Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/17, 09:33 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

I always have reoccurring dreams where I am still in College. But I have been skippomg classes and am afraid I am goimg to fail them. And screw up my graduation. Always a relief when I wake up and realize there is nothing to worry about lol.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/28/17, 09:42 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

Another thing that happens to me is when I get dreams that are pretty normal and it's just me living my life but somehow weird stuff like one time I had the same dream twice but the second time it happened I thought I time travelled.

Another time a few nights ago I had another dream that was so realistic I thought that the dream I had was real, and that my real life was the dream or that I started to wonder if reality in general was a dream.
Post New ThreadReply