Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10/04/09, 02:06 PM   #1
abe_charles
Putty Patroller

Default Kamen Rider Next?

Kamen Rider is a great show and I hope it comes back for another series. It would be bad if the Xaviax Vs Ventara story gets dragged out as it would work mostly in a PR setting. Drama is never good to prolong in a series like this. Although it is aired on CW4Kids it's not a kids show to me. There are no megazords or Zordon. It's mature, at least to me. The storylines are not the same and the US Govt is involved. The Riders don't go on TV shows to talk about Ranger stuff like in MMPR or PROO in an Oprah typed-setting. I hope there will be another series and it would be good for continuity to happen and we would be able to see Chris, Len and Kit again. Interesting how Kit is the main character but Len is leader, and not the typical one at that. i hear ratings for the show has dipped and since there is a big gap between Masked Rider and KRDK in terms of years I assume ratings weren't big for the Masked Rider series in the mid 90s so the didn't manage to have KRDK until now. What do you think? It it likely for another KR show soon after this one ends or is it wishful thinking?
abe_charles is offline   Reply With Quote