Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/02/17, 09:58 PM   #1
Wesley Smallings
Comic Relief

Default Wes and Jen was a bad couple

Not only did they waste are time by not having them get together in the end. They were just a bad fit. It was unbelievable for Jen to just fall so head over heels for Wes. I don't care how cold she could be to him. She should never have fell for Wes. It was bad enough she let Wes lead her team. Which was even more unbelievable.

Jen should have remained with Alex. She loved him very much, as did he. It made no sense for her to abandon him for Wes after she found out he survived Ransik's attack. The whole reason she went back in time was to avenge Alex. Who she loved deeply . I can't see her falling for someone like Wes. I don't care how much he looked like Alex. Jen wouldn't even have let Wes be part of the team if they wrote things correctly.

Alex was the only one who saw threw Wes' charade and why he shouldn't be leading the Rangers. He also pointed out how undisciplined the Rangers became listening to Wes. And it totally went over his head. Alex's big mistake was supposedly believing in Wes in the end and letting him continue to lead his fiance's team/. When he knew he himself was a more qualified leader. Jen was too and he just let Wes continue to lead. It was just very strange and made no sense.

Alex was the real victim. As he loved Jen and lost her because of his injury. He did everything to protect the future and still loved Jen. He was even willing to let Wes lead the team to make her happy and preserve the future. Even if him thinking that was bad writing. Alex was punished in the end by losing Jen to the fraud that was Wes.
Wesley Smallings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/17, 10:04 PM   #2
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Default Re: Wes and Jen was a bad couple

I agree Alex got the short end of the stick. But Wes and Jen were a good couple. Its not like Jen just accepted Wes. She was extra cold to him at first . She also made him prove himself before he joined the team full time. Jen couldn't even admit her feelings for him until the end. Jen and Wes didn't get together because it made the love story mean more. It happens a lot in drama.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/17, 10:06 PM   #3
Delta Black
Power Ranger

Alex only got involved because he was jealous of Wes. He should have known the Time Force Rangers would be able to defeat Doomtron. Wes and Jen were perfect for each other. Jen wasn't the person she was at the beginning of Time Force.
Delta Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/17, 10:25 PM   #4
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I always thought they should end up together. Jen was too cold sometimes though.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/17, 10:26 PM   #5
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Alex was also mean and not very likeable. But neither was Jen. Wes could do a lot better.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/17, 12:45 AM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Jen and Wes are among my favorite couples. It was sad they didn't get together for good. But I understand why they did it storywise.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/17, 12:46 AM   #7
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Judd Lynn hate d that they couldn't be together since the whole season was supposed to be about making your own destiny.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/17, 12:47 AM   #8
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Well there counterparts don't get to be together in the Sentai. So it makes sense they didn't get together.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/17, 11:06 PM   #9
Rita's Pita
Ranger In Training

Time Force was far too emo amd serious. Jen and Wes just weren't fun enough. They didn't seem right for each other either.
Rita's Pita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/06/17, 11:08 PM   #10
Cassidy Casablancas
Ranger In Training

Jen and Wes were just terrible. Jen was way too strict and self important. Wes was too irresponsible and just didn't feel worthy of being a Ranger. The couple did nothing for me. And they just wasted their time since they didn't get together.
Cassidy Casablancas is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply