Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/18/17, 11:50 AM   #1
SPD 4ever
Putty Patroller

Default Space Patrol Delta

I am a huge SPD fan. It was just such an awesome season. It had action, adventure, drama, comedy, and great characters. Its shame Power Rangers has never produced anything like SPD since. I bet you guys are mad we didn't get more SPD. I know I am.
SPD 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/17, 11:52 AM   #2
Ninja Storm Fan
Power Ranger

Default Re: Space Patrol Delta

I disagree, Ninja Storm was by far the best series Power Rangers ever produced.
Ninja Storm Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/17, 12:02 PM   #3
Lord Drakkon
Putty Patroller

SPD was by far not the only good season. There have been many just as good if not better.
Lord Drakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/17, 03:20 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

S.P.D wasn't the best season but it was a good season minus Gruumm and Mora/Morgana since I didn't like Gruumm or Mora/Morgana. Omni? I really didn't care for either since we knew nothing about him other than Gruumm was afraid of him, he was capable of mind control and that he somehow became Gruumm's Terror Space Craft.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/17, 09:59 PM   #5
SPD 4ever
Putty Patroller

Really? Gruumm was an amazing villain! Mora was very complex. I really liked how Broodwing was a true mercenary. The villains were just so complex and very threatening. There really the only good villains PR has ever had.
SPD 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/17, 10:22 PM   #6
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

SPD had great acting , ambitious locations, and fun characters. But it also had a lot of story problems. Mainly where characters refused to learn lessons and were constantly rebooted. SPD wasn't horrible and comes off better then it did at the time. But its not the gold standard of PR or even one of the best seasons.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/17, 10:35 PM   #7
No Space Spandex
Putty Patroller

It was a weird attempt at being a space season but not being a space season. If that makes sense. In any case it failed like the others space season's.
No Space Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/17, 10:18 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPD 4ever View Post
Really? Gruumm was an amazing villain! Mora was very complex. I really liked how Broodwing was a true mercenary. The villains were just so complex and very threatening. There really the only good villains PR has ever had.
that's laughable. Gruumm wasn't even close to being great, remarkable or even amazing. He's basically right there on the bottom of my list of the most hated villains much like Lothor and Mora/Morgana are but you're definitely right about Broodwing about being a true mercenary and that he was definitely a good villain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge View Post
SPD had great acting , ambitious locations, and fun characters. But it also had a lot of story problems. Mainly where characters refused to learn lessons and were constantly rebooted. SPD wasn't horrible and comes off better then it did at the time. But its not the gold standard of PR or even one of the best seasons.
I don't know about the acting but the locations were pretty good and the characters were good too but one of its main problems was their characters (the B-Squad) constantly being rebooted just to fit whatever story the writer wanted to tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Space Spandex View Post
It was a weird attempt at being a space season but not being a space season. If that makes sense. In any case it failed like the others space season's.
I disagree that it failed like Space and Galaxy but it definitely failed at being a space season if it was trying to be one but I don't think it ever was.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/17, 11:07 AM   #9
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

I never thought of SPD like a Space Season. It was a futuristic cop season.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/17, 07:39 PM   #10
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I didn't like how smug Sky acted. But the season was still good.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply