Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/08/02, 02:31 PM   #1
PRdude
Ranger In Training

Default To Growlingmatrix

Welcome back.

Do you think you'll be getting information on the new PR series for next year?
PRdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/02, 03:05 PM   #2
growlingmatrix
Putty Patroller

That's actually why I wanted to talk to Ray from Power Rangers Central. Due to the unfortunate circumstances that I might not be able to make it.

Well they're not really unfortunately circumstances per say, but I have been dating a girl for about three months now and that is our 3 months anniversary. I was very excited and had these dinner plans when I relized what was on that day.

I am hoping that I will be able to get away long enough to go, but if I can't I am hoping that Ray will be able to make it. But from what I heard from somebody, he had a problem with his site lately.

By the way, I have a temporary host for my site now until I can purchase a domain.

Power Rangers Online is returning as soon as I can get it back up.
growlingmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/02, 07:17 PM   #3
PRdude
Ranger In Training

Well I hope one of you can go and get the information. I'm getting tired of the "I don't think Hurricanger will be used for next year's PR" threads. If they really are using Hurricanger, and one of you can get the info and report it, then you might shut these guys up once and for all.
Old 06/08/02, 09:23 PM   #4
growlingmatrix
Putty Patroller

It would definitely be a good thing for one of to go. Tell you what, if I can't get a hold of Ray, I will see if my girlfriend would like to take a walk to the Liscensing show.
growlingmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/08/02, 10:36 PM   #5
PRdude
Ranger In Training

How do you manage to gain access though? It's open to the trade. Not the public. I live in New York too, and even I'd like to go, but I work Monday through Friday every week, and I don't think I'd be granted a day off in time.

If next year's PR does indeed use Hurricanger, I wonder what Ray will say to all the naysayers.

Second thought, I don't think I even want to think about it. :b

I wonder if it's risky for us to be discussing going to the licensing show to get information, out in the open like this.
Post New ThreadReply