Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/24/17, 06:04 PM   #1
Horror Ranger
Putty Patroller

Default The Ending to Time Force

I felt it was a cop out ending to a great series. Eric should have died saving Wes. Ransik should have accidentally killed Nadiera and wound up falling to the Rangers in battle. Wes should not have been so happy in the end. The tragedy of Wes and Jen not being together should have been the focus. A long with Wes losing his friends. The last image shouldn't have been him making amends with his dad and joining the Silver Guardians. It should have been Wes jogging past Eric's grave and coming to the Clocktower ruins , where he breaks down crying.

I do give them credit for having the stones to let Frax go down tragically. Which was the way he should have went down. Even if we didnt get the big showdown between Ransik and himself.
Horror Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 06:22 PM   #2
Zordon's Legacy
Ranger In Training

Default Re: The Ending to Time Force

A lot of that wouldn't have made it past the censors though.
Zordon's Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 08:40 PM   #3
Kody's Pride
Putty Patroller

Time Force ended just fine. The series was getting too dark so they made it lighter by the end. Same think happened with RPM.
Kody's Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 08:47 PM   #4
Superstatler
Power Ranger

It felt little rushed. Nadiera turned goo with no build up. Ferricks just got deleted before really clashing with Ransik. Whose own turn was rushed as well. It didn't help that there was so much filler before the final episodes.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 09:03 PM   #5
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horror Ranger View Post
I felt it was a cop out ending to a great series. Eric should have died saving Wes. Ransik should have accidentally killed Nadiera and wound up falling to the Rangers in battle. Wes should not have been so happy in the end. The tragedy of Wes and Jen not being together should have been the focus. A long with Wes losing his friends. The last image shouldn't have been him making amends with his dad and joining the Silver Guardians. It should have been Wes jogging past Eric's grave and coming to the Clocktower ruins , where he breaks down crying.

I do give them credit for having the stones to let Frax go down tragically. Which was the way he should have went down. Even if we didn't get the big showdown between Ransik and himself.
This would have been too dark. I am glad Ransik and Nadiera became good. I just wish Ferricks would have lived. I also wish Jen and Wes got to stay together.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 09:15 PM   #6
Hexagon Ranger
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Senshi View Post
This would have been too dark. I am glad Ransik and Nadiera became good. I just wish Ferricks would have lived. I also wish Jen and Wes got to stay together.
Actually a lot of it would have better fit the tone of the rest or the season. I would keep Eric alive though.
Hexagon Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/17, 09:26 PM   #7
Call Titanus
Comic Relief

The darker ending would have been bad. The current ending was lacking though.
Call Titanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/17, 11:09 PM   #8
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

Yeah, it's a kids show. It made sense to make the end of Time Force lighter. They went too dark in the beginning..
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/29/17, 07:13 AM   #9
Jen's Revenge
Power Ranger

We got cheated out of Jen and Wes' kiss. The fans deserved it after they teased their potential romance all season. I also wish they would have set up Nadiera's turn sooner. She didn't seem to have many redeeming qualities until the finalie.
Jen's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/07/17, 01:27 PM   #10
Delta Black
Power Ranger

The ending did come off as a little rushed due to all those episodes getting cut.
Delta Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply