Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/17/10, 01:26 AM   #1
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Default Kamen rider double the rainbow spectrum ic

In a dim lighted pool room drake was playing a quick game with his mentor hidari shotaro pocketing the 8 ball

"still got it ,sure you wanna play again old man" resting his cue on his shoulder

Shotaro glared at him and gave him a cocky grin "you can't keep a hardboiled detective down"

Drake adjusted his fedora "wanna bet?"

Last edited by Drakeonis; 04/17/10 at 02:45 PM.
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 10:29 AM   #2
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio sat at his faveorite noodle cart, enoying a bowl of ramen. "Ah...my friend this is the best ramen ever."

"hehe...glad you like kio..you are my best customer. So umm..can i ask you about those rumors..about the monsters? Ya know the dophants returning."

"What makes ya think i know about that?"

"because you get around..maybe you heard something."

"all i know is that something freaky is going on in fuuto" He kept eating, smilling to himself.
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 12:42 PM   #3
KamenRiderToriga
Putty Patroller

Around Ren materialized the Gaia Theater. He sat down and kicked his feet up against the chair in front of him. All but two or three chairs in the theater were for show. Only one chair was needed anyway, only Ren could enter. He looked up at the screen and spoke a single word.

"Concert"

An iPod like database appeared on screen, spinning through the possibilities.

"AC/DC"

Ren looked at the screen as a single image from the display was locked on to.
KamenRiderToriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 07:30 PM   #4
KamenRiderDA
Putty Patroller

Ryuga walked into his office "Another day, and more paper work from the upper office" he sat down on his chair

and started finishing the work so that it would not bother him later "i wonder if there have been any dopant attacks lately" he said

then he got back to his paper work.

Last edited by KamenRiderDA; 04/17/10 at 09:33 PM.
KamenRiderDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 07:39 PM   #5
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio stood up after paying and whent driving on his motorcycle though the city. He stoped in front of the fuuto city police department and looked up at it.

"Jeeze...there sure are alot of people working here now. I guess those rumors of Dophants getting more common is true. Well as long as this kamen rider is around its all good."

He starts up again and drives around and soon saw police cars, sirens on, and speeding down the road. "Ooops...show time." Kio spead off behind them, keeping a safe distance so they dont notice him.
Old 04/17/10, 07:56 PM   #6
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

In a dark room a man sat on a throne holding leaning on one of the thrones arm three men stood before him

"we've had it auroura, these wild goose chases for shroud thanks to those riders she's given the memories to we've lost alot of dopants plus this war you've declared against the neo museum it's craz-ugh" auroura grabbed the man talking and snapped his neck

"anyone else have any suggestions" throwing the dead body away
"no sir" cowering

"good send out magma and T-Rex"
Old 04/17/10, 09:42 PM   #7
KamenRiderDA
Putty Patroller

"There, all done now it should take a while before I gfet more paper work" Ryuga got up after he finished his paper work.

Just then his phone rang "Yes Officer Ryuga speaking....What a dopant attack where..... ok im on it " after the phone talk he went to the closet and pulled out three things

one the the AccelDriver, the Engine Blade, and the Accel memory he then put on the AccelDriver latched on the engine blade and placed the memory in his pocket "Its time to move out" he said
KamenRiderDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 09:48 PM   #8
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio kept fallowing the cars until he came accross a sight he wished he hadnt. Right there destroying police cars and the street was not one, but two dophants. A magma memory and t-rex memory.

"Whoa...now thats just bad..."
Old 04/17/10, 09:56 PM   #9
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake lined up his shot

"this is going take all my concentration" he aimed again and took the shot as police siren blared outside the windowcausing to miss and rip the table and himself on the face with the cue

"Damn dopants" he ran outside to his bike
Old 04/17/10, 10:36 PM   #10
KamenRiderToriga
Putty Patroller

Ren was snapped out of the Gaia Theater by the Wolf Weston's barking. "What is it?" Ren asked the wolf gaia memory. The Wolf Weston jumped out the door and a pointed forward. Ren looked forard and saw destruction in the distance.

"Greaaaaaaaaaat" Ren said, grabbing his bike and turning Wolf Weston back into a pistol.
KamenRiderToriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply