Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/07/15, 12:29 AM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Positives for Megaforce and Super Megaforce

Guys,of late we guys including me have been thrashing,bashing power rangers megaforce as much as we can. And even to the extent of cutting this season from the whole franchise as fan season. But its time for us to look in to some positives although there are few. In this thread, no one is going to make negative comment on this series. All positive. Power rangers megaforce needs this very badly guys. Let me start with myself.

- Prince Vekar, i loved this villain guys even more than vrak, because this guy is literally crazy at getting the rangers knocked out and having the world in his control and his humor sense is definitely great. Hey damaras, how dare you be taller than me. He was comical guys
- Jake. The strongest performer in this series. Kudos to Azim Rizk, he did a great job portraying a goofball in the series as well lovestruck guy over gia. But what i liked more about jake is that he is apart from other comical rangers we have seen over the years. Take ziggy, chip, bridge, ethan, dustin they were all great comical characters, of course they also portrayed serious ones at times but the way jake portrays the serious as well as goofball role is just amazing. I felt he showed more potential portraying a serious role than a comical one. And add to that his stunts in Perfect storm is cool.
- Cameos, i loved the rangers coming back. We had 12 ranger cameo in legendary battle and 2 cameos in between the season. First of all in samurai surprise, i did not know jayden was coming for it. I saw first mentor ji and i felt hey ! that's mentor ji of power rangers samurai and when i hoped he would again show up to tell about the samurai rangers i got another shock. The Megaforce rangers were hanging out ernie trying to figure out how to beat the opponent, a guy comes and sits and tells them to follow their instincts. He turns his face and boom ! i screamed, hey that's jayden shiba red samurai ranger. See guys i was not a huge fan of samurai nor of jayden but when i saw a legendary rangers i was really happy. I also loved casey rhodes episode. After a long time i got to see this guy. It was 6 years since we saw casey. He is still looking great.
- Ending episodes Power rangers megaforce season 1 and 2 were pronounced as bad season even before it could end. But it did end with a bang guys. About 4 episodes made us feel like we are seeing power rangers again. The tension,action,performance came alive but my best moment came in vrak is back part 2. Somewhere, somehow i liked gia,emma,jake,noah's performance,but troy never impressed me, instead he irritated me. Sorry andrew gray but you were absurd. But in vrak is back part 2 unmorphed. He literally showed he could get fans to like him. He displayed a outstanding performance. During that moment i started cheering for troy which i never did whole the season. I loved how troy kept hanging on to robo knight despite getting banged on by him. Great performance and a great episode.

They are my positives, what are yours.Remember no negative here guys.
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote