Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Grade this episode:
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 3 75.00%
8 1 25.00%
9 0 0%
10 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/18/06, 03:01 PM   #1
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Default Masked Rider Episode 6: "Arcade Ace"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W9WNBK0U

Download and discuss....

__________________________________________________ _______

This one was pretty cool. I liked how Dex had to explain that his time is not his own. Although I'm curious how exactly a TV can short out just from being good at a video game. I found it funny that Dex just happened to wear his noticable outfit from the first episode. I knew they were going to somehow use this to implement Kamen Rider footage. Although I'm not sure it was really needed. I know, that darn budget. Overall, it was a pretty enjoyable episode though. I'm sensing that Nafaria has feelings for Count Dregon.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/06, 03:39 AM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals
I'm curious how exactly a TV can short out just from being good at a video game.
Haha, without seeing it again I can still remember being pissed at that scene. It bugged me just as much as the time Kimberly switched bodies with Billy and put in enough wrong programming commands to fry the computer. God, the world was technology-illiterate back then.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/23/07, 06:50 PM   #3
RedDragonStarKing
Putty Patroller

I just finished watching episdoes 4-6. But I won't talk about 4-5. 6 though, it really wasn't THAT great. Now, I'm not harsh on Masked Rider AT ALL! Most people hate it to death, though it never really killed me. The second battle was kind of funny how it keeps going from Black RX to Dex and you can clearly see the Asian man. Funny stuff. The ending sucked, though the plot was okay. And when do video-games blow up TVs? I don't know, I guess for it's time, this was a good episode.

Overall, 7.
Old 02/24/07, 01:39 PM   #4
rangerreviewer
Putty Patroller

Wait. I see episode 6 was posted on this board, but what about episodes 4 and 5?
rangerreviewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/07, 09:09 PM   #5
RedDragonStarKing
Putty Patroller

Episode 4

Episode 5

Just use the Search Function since threads expire.