Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/21/11, 10:26 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default How should webmasters handle MMPR remastered and Power Rangers Samurai? ?

With the word from a press release that Samurai is season 19...It created an interesting choice for webmasters. Should they consider MMPR Revision the 18th season and Samurai the 19th?

For me personally....PRO doesn't have a MMPR remastered section. I decided not to do one since it was just a remastered version of season 1. However, I will refer to Samurai as season 19, unless something comes to light that says it isn't. For all we know the press release was wrong.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/11, 10:33 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: How should webmasters handle MMPR remastered and Power Rangers Samurai? ?

I don't think they should at best I think MMPR remastered should be a special feature if they ever make Power Rangers dvds.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/11, 03:05 AM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: How should webmasters handle MMPR remastered and Power Rangers Samurai? ?

Ignore the "remastered" garbage like it is the fat stinky kid on the playground.

Then don't refer to any season by season number unless it is MMPR because that is the only name to have more than one season.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/11, 01:17 PM   #4
Simango6
Putty Patroller

On my episode database I list MMPR SE before MMPR to keep generational continuity so I can have Samurai listed after RPM.
Simango6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/07/11, 05:19 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Personally I think it depends on the website they're trying to make. In my case it's not going to matter since I'm not referring to anything as seasons except for the 3 seasons of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Even with the upcoming Super Samurai title for the 2nd half of Samurai, I still won't be using such a title... to keep it more simple for me.

However in the case of sites like yours, you still shouldn't include it. Disney's reversioned should be thrown into the dump like the way they treated the show. Despite the fact that it's available on Netflix, I'm just pretending that we never saw it, that it was never made.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/19/11, 08:07 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Personally I think it depends on the website they're trying to make. In my case it's not going to matter since I'm not referring to anything as seasons except for the 3 seasons of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Even with the upcoming Super Samurai title for the 2nd half of Samurai, I still won't be using such a title... to keep it more simple for me.

However in the case of sites like yours, you still shouldn't include it. Disney's reversioned should be thrown into the dump like the way they treated the show. Despite the fact that it's available on Netflix, I'm just pretending that we never saw it, that it was never made.
As much as I dislike the reimagining it is good to see it on Netflix, since viewers should have a choice. I'm just glad they didn't replace the old one with remastered. Boy would that have been bad.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply