Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/14/17, 10:01 PM   #11
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger

Default Re: How did Jason?

At least it tastes good!
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/16/17, 11:03 PM   #12
Fanboy Supreme
Comic Relief

He never lost his powers. Rocky just got a copy.
Fanboy Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/16/17, 11:07 PM   #13
Falconzord Commander
Comic Relief

That's most likely not true. Jason didn't have the powers in Zeo. If he did , he would have used them after givening up the Gold Powers. I think Biolab found away to restore his morpher or built a new one.
Falconzord Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/17/17, 12:09 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligore View Post
If they weren't so cheap, they could have had Jason guest star earlier and explain how he got his powers back.
it had nothing to do with being cheap they just wanted Forever Red to be a single episode since it was an ep that was advertising old toys of which were no longer in production so they didn't see the point in making it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
In that case if Toei ever brings back Spieban even just as a five minute cameo in another movie, I'm gonna get a job at Saban brands.

And I'm going raise a whole bunch of money just to bring back Brad Hawkins, and Michael Hollender to reprise their roles for a special VR Troopers crossover reunion movie using footage from that movie, and Shaider next generation.

All just to have a one of joke where Ryan says "Hey JB remember the time we saved a giant alien superhero from Grimlord", and JB goes "Yeah that was cool".

Seriously though I think Scorpion Rain, and the those comics are about as canon as a ham sandwich.
it wouldn't be that easy to get a job at Saban Brands especially not to the point of where you would have any authority but I'd like to see Toei bring back all of the hero suits that we had used for VR Troopers and Beetleborgs.

I agree with you about Scorpion Rain but not in regards to the ham sandwich comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme View Post
He never lost his powers. Rocky just got a copy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconzord Commander View Post
That's most likely not true. Jason didn't have the powers in Zeo. If he did , he would have used them after givening up the Gold Powers. I think Biolab found away to restore his morpher or built a new one.
I completely agree it's not true. Jason's powers were TRANSFERRED to Rocky in the episode that was titled "The Power Transfer" not to mention Zordon had also called it a transfer at least once or twice perhaps 3 times.

I don't think so with the Bio-Lab idea they couldn't even tap into a futuristic man-made Quantum Morpher so they would have no hope of cracking a Morpher that was made from a magical being.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/17, 08:52 PM   #15
Forever Lame
Putty Patroller

It just made no sense and none of the fan theories make it any better. Even Amit's thoughts don't add up. It was a major mistake. Jason should have got a new version pf his morpher from Tommy. At least that would do a better job of explaining that his powers had to be restored.
Forever Lame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/17, 11:14 PM   #16
MattEmily
Administrator

getting a new Morpher from Tommy wouldn't have made any sense either since it was a magical device which meant only magical beings or those very familiar with the tech would've been able to do anything to even hope to re-create it and even if Alpha or Billy could re-create the device they would still have issues with re-creating the coin.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/17, 09:10 PM   #17
Kaoskid
Ranger In Training

He went back in time and told a T-rex "I'm Jason Lee Scott. And you WILL be my power source." and the T-rex was scared into submission
Kaoskid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/17, 09:17 PM   #18
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoskid View Post
He went back in time and told a T-rex "I'm Jason Lee Scott. And you WILL be my power source." and the T-rex was scared into submission
You joke but I think you might be on to something. Since Jason alludes to encountering Wes and Eric before, it stands to reason they could have helped Jason back in time. In some attempt that led to the restoration of his power coin. So time trwvel actually can be a serious theory
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/17, 09:43 PM   #19
Quantum Hunter
Ranger In Training

Your right! Kao walked right into the beginnings of a legit theory. It's probably preferable to Jason getting into some kind of legal trouble with the guardians.
Quantum Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/21/17, 05:45 PM   #20
Astronema
Power Ranger

That is an interesting idea. But I suspect Tommy found a way to restore the powers and sent them to Jason. Probably with his invite for the mission.
Astronema is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply