Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/08/11, 11:32 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Did Tao secretly know?

You have to wonder if Tao secretly knew who Ryan, JB, and Kaitlin really were? In the beginning of the second season we are introduced to a secret chamber that Tao used for healing. He tells the Troopers that there is much they don't know. He accepts Ryan's pleas to help Tyler. Throughout the series Tao tolerates wierd behavior from the Troopers at times. He seems very wise and mysterious in some ways. Tao could have concievably raised Ryan after Tyler went missing. And was a friend of Tylers. So its very possible that he knew just who the VR Troopers we're.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/11, 11:44 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Well in Cybertron the original version of VR Troopers he was the mentor character, and the Skugs did attack the dojo a lot so probably.

I sometimes like to joke that maybe in The Dojo Plot he secretly saw them talking to the Professor, and saw them transform into Battle Grid mode, and that's how he found out they were the VR Troopers though this is going by production order where The Dojo Plot was episode 6 of the show.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/23/14, 08:16 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did Tao secretly know?

I think it's definitely possible that Tao knew that Kaitlin, Ryan and JB were the VR Troopers, he seems to be very wise so I doubt such a secret would get by him that easily no matter how careful they were.

After seeing this thread again today and actually re-reading it, I'm wondering if Tao was a plant for Professor Hart or perhaps he was the reality counterpart for Hart. Perhaps Hart was just lying that he couldn't leave virtual reality. (see if you get the reference with that theory of mine.)
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/14, 04:23 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Did Tao secretly know?

Hmm that's interesting though I'm pretty sure they were scenes where we see Tao doing stuff with the Troopers, and Professor Hart at the lab doing something else at the same time.

It would be a good twist in a reboot fic.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply