Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/20/05, 06:15 PM   #41
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryu Dairenjaa@Jul 20 2005, 05:13 PM
Back on subject either the delta base went so fast it could go over water (Depending on not stoping) or just riped the space time continunum (Pardon my spelling) and went into hyperspeed and teleported there (Plausable)
They did use the Hyperspeed Robo Road after all.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/05, 06:26 PM   #42
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

See, it makes sence
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/21/05, 01:38 AM   #43
PRangerX
Administrator

Well, I finally watched the episode last night. It was pretty good. The Omega Ranger had some good action sequences and seems to have a fun personality. It was also a nice twist making him Sam. Having Omega be a ball of light isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still feel his debut was a bit rushed. It seemed kind of funny that SPD would fall two those two monsters. I mean they just didn't seem to be as tough as they were supposed to be. They should have had the key to saving the future be in defeating Morgana. Which would have made the Omega's mission into more of a story arch. Also, they should have held off on revealing that he was Sam. It would have been more interesting to keep the mystery going. But all in all it was a fun episode.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/21/05, 06:28 AM   #44
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

AGREED
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/21/05, 07:27 AM   #45
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I don't agree on Omega being Sam is a nice twist it was obvious from the two parter called Sam.

Sam's parents worked at SPD just like the other Rangers and becuase of that he got mutant powers.
Sam gets a bike as a gift, Omega's Zord and vehile are motorized bikes.

This basically boils down to 1+1=2. 2 being Sam as Omega and the two 1s being clues from the Sam 2 parter.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/27/05, 02:50 PM   #46
Smokin Ranger
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Jul 27 2005, 11:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Jul 27 2005, 11:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ryu Dairenjaa@Jul 27 2005, 01:49 AM
OHHH, i thought if a 12 year old is watching kim possible is life lessons, and if a 23 year old watches it their gay
Now that is a totally ignorant and biggoted statement. You and Dark are nothing but homophobic assholes overcompensating for your lack of intelligence.

B-Damon? You ain't got no room to talk about anything I watch if you think B-Damon is cool. [/b][/quote]
Oh somebody is mad bc, they cant marry their gay lover......Primal just go watch some Kim Possible
Smokin Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply