Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/04/06, 01:22 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Welcome Back Everyone (Important Information about logging in)

Well its been more than a week since I closed the invisionfree. I must say it was stressfull getting all this transfered over. I want to thank Freddie for transfering over the Ezboard Posts. I would also like to thank Micheal for transfering over Lahana Forums. Mesagog deserves a big thanks as well, for transfering over the Invisionfree. Which I am told was a pain. But not its all over. Everything now is in one database. And I have already backed that database up. And plan to do regular back ups, in case anything ever happens to the host or what have you.

All accounts ant the Invisionfree and Lahana Forums should work here. There is one catch though. If you have an account at the invisionfree, you have to request a new password. Since IPB passwords are encrypted. But this is easy. You click on log in. Once you get to the log in area, just click on the forget your password link? Than it asks for your email ( the one you registered with). It will than send you a new password via email. Once you log in again you can change the password to anything you want. If that doesn't work just register a new account and pm me ( we can get things worked out then). If you have a Lahana Forums account your old password should work. If you have one for both PRO and Lahana Forums let me know. I can merge them into one account. Again, any questions just PM me.

To the people of Lahana Forums, I am sorry I made you wait so long. Its been a few months. I know, I changed my mind from my orginal idea. But merging with PRO seemed to make more sense than turning it into an off topic board. We couldn't continue on as Lahana Forums in its current form, so this seemed like the best solution. Right now the old domain brings you here. I would change your bookmarks to pro-board.org though, since that is the real domain. Your still free to talk about Emma Lahana plus many of the other things you always did. All posts and memberships are here.

Forgive me for the generic style. Its just the basic Vbulletin skin, with some color changes. I plan on getting a better skin down the line. Please be patient with any glitches , as we are just re-opening. So there is bound to be some minor glitches.

Here is the forum layout for now. Power Rangers General Discussion contained all the invisionfree posts with some of the ezboard ones on the last five pages. Role Playing Games contains all the Role Playing Games from the invisionfree and subforums. Creativity is from Lahana Forums; for fan fics, songs, poems, and other creative things. I moved all the fan fics from the PRO Invisionfree into Creativity. Off yopic is from Lahana Forums. I actually would rather not have an off topic forum. But it seemed to crazy to mix that forum in with General Discussion. I made the Virginian's general tv forum a subforum of Off Topic. There is an archive forum for the PRO Ezboard. It contains, all the threads left from when Chronoranger/Matrix Mikey ran the ezboard from 2001-2002 roughly. There is an archive forum from Lahana Forums. It was orginally the General Emma Discussion thread. If any memebers want to revive a thread from the LF Archive, just pm me.

The will be no real Admin and Mod team. As I prefer to keep things under my direct control. The Virginian and AngelofChaos will mod the RPG Section. The Virginian will get to mod his General TV forum. That will be about it. Some people might have adminstrator/moderater under their name and title. I am not sure why, but they do not have such powers.

To the former admins and mods at Lahana Forums, do not take it personally that you are no longer part of the staff. As it was nothing to do with anything personal. I just prefer to keep PRO loose. I thank you for your work at Lahana Forums though, and hope you enjoy PRO.

Again, I want to thank everyone for their patience. This is a major step for me and the various Boards that were brought here. As I have always wanted a Vbulletin. And now that I have all the posts and memberships from PRO Ezboard ( not the memberships) , PRO Invisionfree, and Lahana Forums its only more satisfying.

Edit: I created a new account for you, Lightranger00. Since I am working on getting the unregistered posts credited to their users. So just sign up for a new account ( under a new name) and pm me with your email address and prefered password. Than you can switch to your regular account and the new one will be merged or deleted.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply