Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Lahana Forums Archive

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/15/06, 11:00 PM   #1
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Default My farewell letter..

As of 15 of February, I, Trooper Clerk, will leave the forums because of two possible reasons.

1. The scuffle between JasonDavidFrankfan4life and DarthVader
2. The Safety and the Welfare of this forums to Emma Lahana.

It is best for me to leave these forums, and let the forums stay in order.

Also, I would prefer to the admin, PRangerX, to assign more moderators since the mods appear barely on the site.

I will visit the site as a guest, and give the best of luck to Emma for her debut album.

goodbye, and i hope we can support Ms. Lahana for her future.

Sincerly,
Trooper Clerk.

PS. DarthVader, never contact me again, Sheila was right about you, you'll never change.
Old 02/15/06, 11:14 PM   #2
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Default Re: My farewell letter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper Clerk
As of 15 of February, I, Trooper Clerk, will leave the forums because of two possible reasons.

1. The scuffle between JasonDavidFrankfan4life and DarthVader
2. The Safety and the Welfare of this forums to Emma Lahana.

It is best for me to leave these forums, and let the forums stay in order.

Also, I would prefer to the admin, PRangerX, to assign more moderators since the mods appear barely on the site.

I will visit the site as a guest, and give the best of luck to Emma for her debut album.

goodbye, and i hope we can support Ms. Lahana for her future.

Sincerly,
Trooper Clerk.

PS. DarthVader, never contact me again, Sheila was right about you, you'll never change.
hey man, don't leave just cuz me and travis r fighting. we need you. how will the revolution survive when we lose a main member of it? we're a team.we're here to get things back on track and we need you. so far, we have done a great job as a team making sure things run smoothly around here. help us keep it going. please stay.
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/15/06, 11:16 PM   #3
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
hey man, don't leave just cuz me and travis r fighting. we need you. how will the revolution survive when we lose a main member of it? we're a team.we're here to get things back on track and we need you. so far, we have done a great job as a team making sure things run smoothly around here. help us keep it going. please stay.
As long if Travis keeps it cool for ex. stop the fighting. I might stay, but i'm trying to be a mod in another forum.

BTW, John Cena's going to the Philippines, my homeland. !
Old 02/15/06, 11:23 PM   #4
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous

As long if Travis keeps it cool for ex. stop the fighting. I might stay, but i'm trying to be a mod in another forum.

BTW, John Cena's going to the Philippines, my homeland. !
That was me. So, i might have a change of heart, but this forum needs more mods to enforce it.
Old 02/15/06, 11:27 PM   #5
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

well, some of us r helping the mods out by watching it when they can't. i just haven't had time to report travis to razi otherwise he'd probably be gone by now. i'll tell her asap. we're gonna start cracking down on here. the members of the revolution watch these forums carefully to make sure nothing bad happens liike the fight. that whole fight wasn't suppose to happen but oh well, he'll just get banned for it. i'm not letting anything get past me.
Old 02/15/06, 11:29 PM   #6
Trooper Clerk
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
well, some of us r helping the mods out by watching it when they can't. i just haven't had time to report travis to razi otherwise he'd probably be gone by now. i'll tell her asap. we're gonna start cracking down on here. the members of the revolution watch these forums carefully to make sure nothing bad happens liike the fight. that whole fight wasn't suppose to happen but oh well, he'll just get banned for it. i'm not letting anything get past me.
cause the black rose is in the hizzhouse.
Old 02/15/06, 11:52 PM   #7
Razi
Power Ranger

I feel bad that I have been caught up and not on in a little while. I usually am on here once a day but have been having a harder time to get on here. I wish I had more time.

Just as an FYI to all peoples, I am just a moderator. I may have powers but don't think it is in my place to ban members. I am not an admin. I can mediate arguments (like everyone else) and let the admin know what's going on but I don't feel comfortable banning people. Sorry :(

I appreciate everyones contribution to the forums. Members of the Revolution are so awesome! I feel like I can fall back onto pretty much anyone here and feel great. I would feel even better if the arguing could be left down to a minimum because I would hate to lose any member of the forums because of fighting.

Anyway, that's my little speech. I have to go finish my science lab report! Ugh, chemistry.

Luv Ya'll!

-Razi

I made this one.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/06, 12:03 AM   #8
Anonymous
Shadow Ranger

guess a new group is born to protect the peace.

thus, The Members of the Revolution is born.
Old 02/16/06, 01:54 AM   #9
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper Clerk
Yo man don't leave yet give it a lil longer. We can keep the peace here I know it.
Old 02/16/06, 12:05 PM   #10
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.
guess a new group is born to protect the peace.

thus, The Members of the Revolution is born.
The Revolution has been going for months. Members of the Revolution is what we call people who r main members in getting this site back on track. it's my creation, my idea. travis tried to steal it but he didn't succeed. hehe we kick butt!!!! MEMBERS OF THE REVOLUTION LIVE ON!!!!!!!!
Post New ThreadReply