Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/01/02, 11:45 AM   #1
go galactic
Power Ranger

Default important questions

please answer these questions
1)how and why did gaorangers form the gao kentaurus
2)how did the aquitian range control the shogunzords? by merging transforming into a shogunzord or piloting
and if they transformed into a shogunzord what happend to the shogunzords that earth rangers used those who already exist
3)is it true that master org is the name for that drago dude evryone was talking about and is it true that he looks like that gorma xxvi from dairanger? if so then in the org cave do u see that org master rock in the background?
4) zordon's face and voice actor is dead?
5) what is that hurricanger whirlwind god harrier ? how did whirlwind god turned into a thin human like version of himself
6)i dont remember a lot of pris and i dont get it which part of mega voyager formed what
7 ) what happend to zenith carrierzord?
8) i dont get it : in tfmz mode red the red time flier is the hands torso and head and blue and green the legs and pink and yellow the shield?
9 ) do u think the zeo zords are in zeo zord holding bay or gold ranger's garage
10 ) will hurricanger turn into power rangers?
go galactic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/02, 04:35 PM   #2
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

1. (Don't know)
2. I think they piloted them, and they controlled the Battle Borgs with their minds, didn't they?
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/02, 08:02 PM   #3
JZSpock
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to JZSpock

the Aquitian Rangers controled their borgs telepathically
JZSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/02, 09:31 PM   #4
MiChaos
Power Ranger

1. No idea
2. When we saw the aqutions "merging" with the shogunzords, they were merely teleporting into the Zord cockpits - the knowledge infusion gave the Aquitions all the info needed for them to do this, although sometimes they somehow controlled the Shogunzords telepathically as well.
3. ?
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/02, 10:34 AM   #5
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

4. Yes (I understand that there were two actors, and the second is dead)
David Fielding and Bob something? Or am I wrong?
5. It wil probably be reveiled in the course of the season. The Kage Ranger are also allready known, but the exact story lines are also still a mystery.
6. Mega V 1 (Astronaut Robot) - Torso
Mega V 2 (Shuttle) - Head, pherhaps partially torso
Mega V 3 (Rocket) - Upper legs, waist, Hand weapon
Mega V 4 (Flying Soucer) Shoulders, back (arms?)
Mega V5 (Tank) - Feet
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/02, 12:16 PM   #6
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Bob Manahan I think.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/14, 11:59 PM   #7
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: important questions

1 don't know 2 they got the power 3 i don't know 4 i believe so 5 i don't know 6 ask tulip 7 its somewhere 8yes 9 zeo bay 10maybe
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/19/14, 12:44 AM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
1)how and why did gaorangers form the gao kentaurus
Don't know.
Quote:
2)how did the aquitian range control the shogunzords? by merging transforming into a shogunzord or piloting and if they transformed into a shogunzord what happend to the shogunzords that earth rangers used those who already exist
Although it looked like they were merging with the zords because of the footage since they turned into them in Kakuranger, I believe in Power Rangers we can just view that as their own way of entering them.

Quote:
3)is it true that master org is the name for that drago dude evryone was talking about and is it true that he looks like that gorma xxvi from dairanger? if so then in the org cave do u see that org master rock in the background?
Dunno who this drago dude is so I don't know what you're talkin' about there.
Quote:
4) zordon's face and voice actor is dead?
You're only halfway right there. Bob Manahan is the one that died and all he did was the primary voice of Zordon meaning he was the one Zordon voice that you heard the most often but David Fielding who is still alive and well is the original face of Zordon and was also the first voice of him.

Quote:
5) what is that hurricanger whirlwind god harrier ? how did whirlwind god turned into a thin human like version of himself
No answer.

Quote:
6)i dont remember a lot of pris and i dont get it which part of mega voyager formed what
Yea, that formation was interesting to say the least so I'll have to look again to see which vehicles went where.

Quote:
7 ) what happend to zenith carrierzord?
Same place Titanus, Tor, Zeozords, Super Zeozords, Auric, Warrior Wheel, Pyramidas and Artillatron went.

Quote:
8) i dont get it : in tfmz mode red the red time flier is the hands torso and head and blue and green the legs and pink and yellow the shield?
I'd have to look into that further.

Quote:
9 ) do u think the zeo zords are in zeo zord holding bay or gold ranger's garage
Could be with Zeozords but Pyramidas was never inside Zordon's Holding Bay.

Quote:
10 ) will hurricanger turn into power rangers?
As we know by now, that answer was a yes.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/14, 01:09 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Okay here is what I got so far but I'm referring to the vehicles by color in order to just make it easier for me and everyone else.

Pink becomes the feet.
Yellow becomes the arms, hands and part of its upper torso as well as its Chest Shield/Armor thing.
Black becomes the helmet as well as its Shield weapon.
Blue becomes the legs and part of its bottom torso as well as its missile weapon.
Red becomes the part of the torso that connects the bottom torso with the legs.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply