Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/29/18, 08:06 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
My picks would be the same Rangers that actually came back for Legendary Battle... well, maybe except for Tommy, who has been, in my opinion, around for long enough. But this time, give the cameo Rangers actually some storyline, some lines and some meaningful scenes. Have them do an entire battle scene too where they use their special attacks as well. Maybe even answer some unanswered questions left behind by (Super) Megaforce and the extremely lacking 200+ Rangers battle against an army of leaderless foot soldiers.
I wouldn't be picking the same ones from the Legendary Battle with the exception of Tommy, Karone and Karone and I'm fine with how often Tommy comes back I just don't like how he came back with his Green Ranger suit in Super Megaforce and is coming back as the Green Ranger once again but yes I agree with the entire battle scenes including special attacks. I mean they don't even need to show them having the prop just do what they did in the Space/Galaxy teamup meaning when it was time for the 2 teams to unleash the Finishers on the Psychos we saw Galaxy's Power-Up Mode in original footage since it was just simply a special effect and in the case of the Space Finishers they had just cut to the stock footage of their activation and firing sequences and as you may or may not know or remember the scenes were filmed in a way so that the camera was behind the Space Rangers so you couldn't tell if they were really holding anything or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Lothor View Post
I really hope Sally comes back. It would be cool to have some Ninja Storm names. I wish Lothor was coming back. But that's probably not going to happen.
yea me too and yea seeing some of the Ninja Storm team come back would be cool but I'm not for Lothor coming back not that he would anyway.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 08:35 PM   #12
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

They did a a very good job with "Legendary Battle" . With Lynn in charge, I am sure they will do an even better job with the latest team up.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/18, 09:32 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
They did a a very good job with "Legendary Battle" . With Lynn in charge, I am sure they will do an even better job with the latest team up.
I disagree that they did a good job I mean it's a Legendary Battle but look at how many of the Rangers are truly missing and we really don't see anyone fighting except for Turbo, Samurai, Megaforce, the Alien Rangers and Ninja Storm.

there was no Phantom I'll excuse the Blue Senturion not being there since he's not considered a Ranger even though Gokaiger did have a Ranger Key for him so... go figure.
there was no Shadow Ranger or Nova Ranger but I'll excuse Kat Ranger since she didn't have her powers even though she could easily re-create them so maybe I shouldn't excuse her not being there after all.
There was no Wolf Warrior or White Mystic Ranger.
I could excuse Sentinel Knight not being there since he's not a Ranger but... he was a Guardian who assisted the team but then again that was just because he had to protect the Corona Aurora and we don't consider him a Ranger even though Sentai technically does since Gokaiger does have a Ranger Key for him so I don't know there.
No Spirit Rangers.
Lauren wasn't there but I am hopeful that Chip brings his A+ game to the table for the big anniversary.
Old 01/30/18, 11:50 AM   #14
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

Disney would have done a better job with that team up. I a worried since they aren't invovled in this one. Its easy to forget that they were in charge during "Forever Red".
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/18, 03:06 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Ranger View Post
Disney would have done a better job with that team up. I a worried since they aren't invovled in this one. Its easy to forget that they were in charge during "Forever Red".
no they wouldn't have since they wouldn't be adapting Power Rangers it'd still be over with under their ownership and even if by some miracle they changed their mind they wouldn't be spending any money on the big battle so either they would've either just skipped it completely or every Ranger would be suit-only.
Old 01/30/18, 07:30 PM   #16
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
I disagree that they did a good job I mean it's a Legendary Battle but look at how many of the Rangers are truly missing and we really don't see anyone fighting except for Turbo, Samurai, Megaforce, the Alien Rangers and Ninja Storm.

there was no Phantom I'll excuse the Blue Senturion not being there since he's not considered a Ranger even though Gokaiger did have a Ranger Key for him so... go figure.
there was no Shadow Ranger or Nova Ranger but I'll excuse Kat Ranger since she didn't have her powers even though she could easily re-create them so maybe I shouldn't excuse her not being there after all.
There was no Wolf Warrior or White Mystic Ranger.
I could excuse Sentinel Knight not being there since he's not a Ranger but... he was a Guardian who assisted the team but then again that was just because he had to protect the Corona Aurora and we don't consider him a Ranger even though Sentai technically does since Gokaiger does have a Ranger Key for him so I don't know there.
No Spirit Rangers.
Lauren wasn't there but I am hopeful that Chip brings his A+ game to the table for the big anniversary.

I just thought it was awesome how we had so many Rangers return for a big battle. I knew they couldn't give everyone fair screen time. But I really liked Super Megaforce a lot more than most in the fandom. I thought it was an awesome anniversary season.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/18, 07:32 PM   #17
Saban Fan
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Ranger View Post
Power Rangers has always been better off with Saban. Disney didn't understand Power Rangsrs the same as Haim.
Saban Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/18, 08:24 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saban Fan View Post
Power Rangers has always been better off with Saban. Disney didn't understand Power Rangsrs the same as Haim.
even though it's been an insult ever since Haim bought it back so it looks like he doesn't understand it either at least we had a couple good seasons under Disney whereas everything under Saban Brands has been utter garbage with the exception of Dino Charge but when I say Dino Charge I just mean the first half of it.
Old 01/30/18, 08:32 PM   #19
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
even though it's been an insult ever since Haim bought it back so it looks like he doesn't understand it either at least we had a couple good seasons under Disney whereas everything under Saban Brands has been utter garbage with the exception of Dino Charge but when I say Dino Charge I just mean the first half of it.
Each been an insult for since MMPR Productions was shut down. Aside for the first half of RPM.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/18, 08:36 PM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Each been an insult for since MMPR Productions was shut down. Aside for the first half of RPM.
I disagree. Dino Thunder was a pretty good season with the exception of the zords blowing up and how they defeated Mesogog. Mystic Force was a good season even despite its flaws and RPM was pretty good minus the bad season finale cliffhanger.
Post New ThreadReply