Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/21/06, 06:08 PM   #1
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

All I saw was the Centaurus Pheonix Megazord.

Interesting ep, not great, not SPD bad (read god awful), not Lightspeed good (read not even quite mediocre).

So Green, Yellow, & Pink are all pussies. That story about the horse was not scary, Power Rangers should have more balls than to be scared by such pathetic "scary stories". So now Nick gets visions of the future, will this actually be put to good use, or was it just another plot device to further the story and be forgotten?
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/23/06, 11:45 PM   #2
Silver Shadow
Putty Patroller

I won't see the epsode till Saturday because of my idiot cable company, so I can't comment completely. I'm betting my power coin though that Fire King and Centaurus Phoenix are the same Megazord, we've just had another case of Bandia/Disney playing musical chairs with the Megazord name again. The only other cantidate for Fire King Megazord is only in one episode that shouldn't air for a long time yet. If Disney even bothers to air it.
Silver Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/24/06, 07:04 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Shadow@Mar 23 2006, 11:45 PM
I'm betting my power coin though that Fire King and Centaurus Phoenix are the same Megazord
They are, that was my way of commenting on Rangercentral's lack of quality and standards.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply