Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Does the story do well with cameos and use of past powers?
No 0 0%
Kind of 0 0%
It's alright 0 0%
Yes 0 0%
Fantastic! 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/11/14, 06:44 PM   #1
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Power Rangers Legacy

This is a twenty chapter fan fic I wrote recently, from an idea I had back in college. If you wish, think of this as an alternate world where MegaForce was in its own world like RPM.

Power Rangers Legacy

Chapter 1: Legend of the Dinos, Part One

Authors notes: I used Google Translate for the Spanish conversation, so please forgive me if it comes out wonky. Also, I wish to thank my friend EvilTaco for the city name of this story.

The smell of toast and eggs filled the air to the bedroom that was still packed with labeled moving boxes. Inhaling the scent, a young woman smiled in her sleep, until a voice in Spanish called from downstairs in the kitchen."Vanessa, es hora de bajar para el desayuno! Primer día de escuela!" The young girl shot up in bed with a look of fear on her face, groaning as she ran her hands over it. Vanessa slowly got out of bed and spoke still somewhat sleepily as she cleaned up and dressed into a yellow short sleeve jacket over a black tank top, blue jeans and sneakers, putting her dark brown hair into a pony tail and taking the steps down two at a time.

"Mamá, ¿vas a estar bien por ti mismo?" she had asked her mother in their native language, grabbing her backpack from the closet and grabbing the toast and eggs to make a sandwich. "Voy a estar bien, cariño. El ir a hacer un poco más de desembalaje y probablemente conocer a los vecinos. Llámame en el almuerzo está bien?" "Muy bien, nos vemos más tarde!" Vanessa called to her mother as she ran out the door, rushing to catch the school bus as it neared her house. Climbing up the steps, she glanced at the bus driver, then to the seats nervously. "Name's Cliff, I'll be your driver. Feel free to sit wherever you want." With a gulp, she stepped to the seats and looked over them, spotting a girl at around her age, she inched closer, clearing her throat. "Excuse me, is it okay if I sit with you?" The other young lady looked up from looking out the window; she was fair skinned, black hair done up in a bun with icy blue eyes, wearing a baby pink shirt and black pants. With a smile, she scooted over to give the new girl room for a seat. "I don't think I've seen you before, are you new to Blue Bay High?" the pink wearing girl asked. "Y-yes I am. I just moved from Mexico and its my first day of my Junior year." Vanessa responded. When she spoke, her English was fluent, with only the slightest trace of an accent. "Allow me to be the first one to welcome you to Crystal Harbor then. I'm Diane Pai." said her seat mate, extending her hand over. With a smile, Vanessa took the hand and shook it. "Vanessa Trejo. Its nice to meet you, Diane."

The classroom buzzed with students doing various activities before the bell rang; a young man in a blue hoodie and gray swish pants was playing an intense game of Pokemon on his 3DS, green eyes glaring at the miniature screens and grunting as he failed to catch his desired beast, shutting the machine off in frustration. "I've been after a shiny Charizard for months now. Months! Why can't I get it!?" "Because you don't have enough badges to catch it, doofus" another student in a joking manner said as he ruffled the gamers blonde hair, sitting beside him. "Yeah yeah, very funny Jerome. You pull an all nighter? You look faded, man." Jerome, a student of African American stature, with hair done in short dread locks and styling a faded red shirt that sported the local basketball teams logo on the front and shorts, rubbed his eyes lightly. "Kind of. I had to help out my mom a little bit throughout the night." "Is she alri-" "Hey Zeke, we got a newbie with us!" Diane said before sitting down behind Jerome. Zeke's eyes lit up with interest, derailing his unasked question. "Show me the Young Padawan!" he said in an enthused tone as Vanessa stepped into the classroom with a slightly nervous look on her face. Diane waved her to the seat beside her and she tripped over a backpack left in the walkway, landing on the floor. A blonde girl glared at her, grabbing her back pack and dusting it off "Why don't you watch where you're going, huh?" "Kathy, chill. If you don't want your stuff walked on, put it up properly" Jerome said, helping Vanessa off the floor. "You alright?" "Yeah, thanks." "No problem! I'm Jerome, this is Zeke, and I think you met Diane already." "We met on the bus." "Excellent. Hmm...Looks like we have all the same classes together, so we'll get to know one another better. Wanna have lunch with us?" "I'd like that very much, gracias." "She speaks Spanish? Be still my beating heart!" Zeke said melodramatically, with Diane thwapping him on the back of the head. "Calm down there, Romeo." The bell rang, and one last student ran in right as the teacher was shutting the door, getting an imprint of the window frame on his face. "Owww..."

"Spike Skullovitch, how many times am I going to have to tell you to be here -before- the bell rings?" asked their teacher, Mrs. Peabody, as Spike rubbed his forehead, muttering "Sorry," and sitting down beside the others, giving a snorting laugh as Mrs. Peabody took roll.

Lunch came, with Vanessa calling her mother on her cell phone to check in with her as she ate the food she brought from home; a burrito filled with steak, rice, and hot sauce. Jerome sat across from her with Zeke beside him, Diane sitting beside Vanessa with Spike sitting a little away from them, eating a foot long sub sandwich and a whole pie. "How does he eat all that and stay skinny?" Diane asked the two guys, who were eating a burger and fries, and the other a pizza slice. "Probably from all the laps Coach Durham makes him run during PE." Jerome said with a chuckle, glancing to Zeke. "Dude, we still on for the Kamen Rider Marathon later?" "You better believe it!" Zeke said, reaching into his backpack and pulling out a Kamen Rider Kiva belt buckle. "Also, this came in the mail a few days ago. Scored it off the net for cheap!" "Whats Kamen Rider?" asked Vanessa as she threw away her bag into a nearby trash bin. Zeke's jaw dropped with wide eyes "Okay, J-Man? We have GOT to clue her in!" "Heheh. Forgive him, he's really enthusiastic about these sort of things. If you want, you're more then welcome to join us." "What show are you watching?" she asked the two, who grinned at each other, and said to her in unison "Decade!"

Meanwhile, up in the far reaches of space, a silver ship floated above the Earth, inside an alien general paced in front of the viewing screen. It showed humans going about their daily lives, hanging out, and having fun "Disgusting lesser beings. The Tul'Van empire will have your planet for our mighty Emperor's collection." The general, K'turi turned to face a small group of robots, snapping his fingers. "NokBots! Go down to that planet and attack the humans! I want this planet ready for the Emperor by sundown!"

After school had let out, the four students gathered at the front doors, chatting and walking towards the buses. "So Diane, wanna join us for the marathon?" asked Zeke as he plopped down onto a bus seat, glancing at her. "Sorry, Mondays are my days to take care of the store." "What type of store do you run?" asked Vanessa. "Antiques, mostly. We also appraise things people bring in and take it if they wish to sell it" "Sounds cool, I'll have to come by sometime." Diane got off at her stop, waving to the three who would get off at a later stop.

"So, why'd you move to America, if I may ask?" Jerome asked the lady as they walked towards Zeke's house down the block. "Education. My mother wanted to make sure I got an education that would take me places, so we moved to Crystal Harbor at the beginning of the month. We're still working on getting unpacked." "If you need help with anything, let us know. Diane, Zeke and I have been friends since Freshman year, and we know the city up and down." "Thank you- what the!?" A group of ten to twelve robotic warriors appeared around the trio, surrounding them tightly with fists raised for fighting. "What in the world are those?!" she looked around nervously, one of the Nokbots grabbing her arm and pulling at her. Zeke rushed forward and jumped, nailing the robot in the head, with Jerome standing beside him back to back. "Vanessa, do you know how to fight?" he asked. "I-I never took any self-defense classes before!" No problem, we got this." Zeke said with a smirk, getting into karate stance. "Double Dragon?" he asked his friend, who was in a Tae Kwon Do stance. "Oh yea!" The two unleashed a combination of kicks, punches, and tag-team style windmills; with effort the Nokbots were defeated, turning into a pile of nuts and bolts before fading away. "Now -that- was intense." Zeke said dusting himself off, before facing Vanessa. "If those guys come back, you're going to have to be able to defend yourself. J-Man and I can teach you." "What about your marathon?" "That can wait. Come on, we'll go to the park and show you some moves." Jerome said, the three of them grabbing their back packs and heading to the park. From a distance, a mysterious figure had watched, speaking to himself, "The time has come.." before vanishing.

K'Turi slammed his fist onto the console, growling. "Worthless pieces of scrap. It appears if we wish to conquer this planet, we will need to send down a more fierce opponent. Cacia, come forth and kneel before your Emperor!" A monster consisting of white and blue flames came into the main bridge of the ship, kneeling before the Emperor who was shrouded by a screen, then stood to face K'Turi. "What are his Royal Highness' orders?" asked the monster. "Go down to the planet Earth and wipe out the humans. Do not fail." "Yes, General!" Cacia turned into a white flame and vanished.

The next day in PE, Jerome and Zeke pulled Vanessa aside to teach her moves from their respective styles, Diane watching curiously as their new friend replicated what she watched, pulling off a few kicks and punches. "She's a fast learner. She'll be good to go in no time." said Zeke, giving her a thumbs up before Diane stood and smirked. "Not bad, but maybe I can teach her a few things as well." She then bowed and went into a traditional Shaolin Kung-Fu stance, going through a kata with both grace and speed, the others watching in awe. "Dang Chun-Li! You never told us you were -that- good!" said Zeke, who would get thwapped on the back of the head by Diane. "I told you before not to call me that." "Thank you, all of you for helping me with this. I never really had to fight before, so its a bit new to me." Vanessa spoke with a slight blush. "It's not a problem, really. Besides, if those robots show up again, you'll be more prepared." said Jerome with a thumbs up. A crash nearby alerted the four, looking over to see Spike with a mop bucket over his head and drenched in water. "Skullovitch! You now owe me ten laps! Get to it after you clean up that mess!" Coach Durham called out, blowing his whistle. With a groan, Spike would begin to clean up the water.

The four students were heading home from Diane's bus stop, chatting to one another when a flame shot out at them from nowhere. Jerome went flying back with a wince. "You okay?" asked Diane who helped him up. "I'll survive, what was that?" the group looked around, when a voice spoke from thin air, Caica and Nokbots appearing infront of them.

"That was me! Hahahaha! The Tul'van Empire has decided to take Earth for our Emperor! You are to be the first of our victims!" Caica howled and launched more fire at the teenagers, who dove out of the way, only to be surrounded by Nokbots.

"There's too many of them!" Zeke called out, trying to fight off a few but getting pushed back. "What are we gonna do?" asked Vanessa, who was trying to keep herself calm, going into a stance for combat, Diane beside her doing the same. Jerome looked around for an opening, only for his eyes to widen in horror as Caica launched a blue fireball at them.

TO BE CONTINUED.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/14, 06:46 PM   #2
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Legacy

Chapter 2: Legend of the Dinos, Part 2.

"Hyyyaaaa!" Booted feet spin kicked the blue flame away from the group right before it reached them; a warrior dressed in a gray colored suit stood in front of the teenagers. A gray helmet with a white X shaped visor, large shoulder pads covering the neck and shoulders, bracers with a light gray stripe over a darker gray coloring, white gloves and gray boots that were gradient.

"Who is this guy?!" Diane asked in shock, the teens looking in awe as the warrior went to work on the Nokbots, taking them out with kicks, punches, and the occasional throw. When finished, the warrior turned to Cacia, pointing a gloved finger at the monster. "Tell your Emperor that the Earth isn't his for the taking!" "Who in the world are you?" the monster asked. "I am the protector of this planet, The Ghost Ranger! Hya!" Ghost Ranger struck a pose when answering, rushing at Cacia to deliver a flying kick, sending it skidding backwards. "This isn't over, I'll be back!" it said before turning into flames and vanishing. Ghost Ranger slowly turned towards the teenagers, who were backing up slightly when he approached.

"Don't be afraid, I will not hurt you. I'm actually here to ask for your help. Please, come with me and I can show you what I mean." The other looked to Jerome, who nodded. "We'll see what he wants, and if it seems shady, we run." "Fair enough." Ghost Ranger said, vanishing into thin air, the others following suit in amazement and confusion.

"Cacia! Why did you run from that battle? You were supposed to destroy the humans!" K'Turi roared at the monster, who knelt in front of the shrouded Emperor. "Forgive me, general! I was attacked by something called Ghost Ranger, he said he was Earth's protector!" "Ranger? It can't be..The Power was destroyed ages ago.." K'Turi spoke in almost a whisper, glancing towards the monitor. "Regardless, return to the planet and fulfill your mission, or face my wrath!" "Yes, sir!" Cacia said, turning into flames and vanishing.

Back at Crystal Harbor, the teenagers and Ghost Ranger would appear in a garage of sorts filled with all sorts of computer parts, equipment, and a tall woman at a desk typing away before glancing behind her. "Found your recruits, hmm?" She wore glasses and had a mousy appearance, wearing a loose fitting shirt with a smiley face on it and sweat pants. "T.K, its time." spoke Ghost Ranger, the woman nodding and hopping out of her chair to go grab a silver briefcase and bringing it over to the four teens. "I'm T.K, Ghost Rangers assistant in fighting evil. We've been monitoring you for a while you see." "Wait, what? You've been spying on us?" Diane asked in a tone that came off as angry and shocked. "Not spying, monitoring. We've been watching your energy levels, not you personally. My boss here thinks you four are the perfect candidates to become the next in line of Earth's fighting force." T.K opened the briefcase and revealed five colored wrist watches. Ghost would take five of them, handing one to each of the teens. "You will become the warriors who can call on the powers of those who came before you. The powers of the past will become your weapon to fight for our future. You shall be the Legacy Power Rangers." Ghost Ranger said to them, each person putting their watch on.

Zeke's face lit up with a goofy grin. "I KNEW IT! I -knew- the Power Rangers were real! But it's... it's been years since the Samurai Rangers won their battle against Xandred. Why hasn't there been any other teams since then?" Ghost Ranger spoke up to explain, "Most thought the Power vanished from the world after his defeat. The battle drained them and the Morphing Grid was temporarily powered down. However, a new evil has come to your planet; The Tul'Van Empire seeks Earth to bestow it to their leader as part of his collection of planets. As there is a new evil, there must be a new good to balance it. The Grid is powered up once more and ready for a team to fight. Are you four ready?" "Just one question, if I may." Jerome said, clearing his throat. "There are four of us, but five watches. Who is the fifth ranger?" "Sadly, we couldn't find anyone with enough energy for the Green Legacy Morpher." T.K said with a shake of her head. "We've been looking for a while." "Hmm...I may know someone who can." said Zeke, giving the others a look of mischief.

"No." said Ghost Ranger, arms crossed over his chest, looking Spike over, inside his helmet he had a look of annoyance. "Why not? He's a good person, and he has experience with the Samurai team." Diane said, placing a hand on Spike's shoulder. "We could use his help." Spike rubbed the back of his neck. "I know I may be a bit bungling at times, but Uncle Bulk taught me to be a Samurai warrior. I could kick bad guy butt too!" he said with a snorting laugh, the others giving a slight groan at it. "He does have an adequate energy reading. We could give him a test drive, so to speak." T.K held out the Green wrist watch towards him, who took it and put it on. "You get one chance. Any mess ups, and you're out" Ghost Ranger shook his head slightly while he spoke, then turned to face the computer screen as alarms started to go off. "Looks like Cacia is back. We better go." "Good luck, Rangers!" T.K said as she sat back down at the the computer, fingers flying over the keyboard. Once she finished, the new team was teleported to the strip mall, Ghost Ranger clapping a hand onto her shoulder with a nod of thanks before vanishing.

"Hahahahaha! Run you pathetic humans! I'll burn this city to the ground!" Cacia was throwing white and blue fireballs everywhere, people screaming and running in fear. Jerome, Zeke, Vanessa, Diane, and Spike arrived a minute later along with Ghost Ranger, standing in a row with fists clenched. Glancing down to his wrist, Jerome glanced over to their mentor figure. "How do these work?" "Slide your fingers across the face of the watch, and call out Legacy Power, Activate. Everything else will come naturally." With a nod, the leader would say to his friends. "Ready?" "Ready!" they all responded in unison, sliding their fingers across the faces of their watches, and calling out "Legacy Power! Activate!"

The morphers glowed brightly with each Rangers respective color; Jerome sent a powerful kick into the red field, shattering it like glass as his suit covered his body; a gold crown with samurai style shoulder pads, a red belt coming across his black chest area that had red trimming, as well as a gold one with a green buckle across his waist. Red colored bracers similar to Ghost Rangers, The leggings were black with red trim and red boots.

The Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Green suits would look similar but with their respective colors, Zeke throwing a straight punch into his field to shatter it, Diane using a palm thrust, Vanessa giving a Karate style chop, and Spike going for a scissor kick, only to fall flat on his back, the suit still forming onto his body.

"Power Rangers? Impossible!" Cacia said in utter shock, the Rangers now suited up. "Improbable, maybe, but never impossible! Legacy Red!" said Jerome, going into a pose. "Legacy Blue!" "Legacy Pink!" "Legacy Yellow! "Legacy Green!" "Ghost Ranger!" said each ranger, going into their own pose, before calling out as a team; "Powers of the Past to Protect our future! POWER RANGERS LEGACY!" with colored explosions going off behind them as Cacia rushed at them, the Rangers running towards the monster, each letting out a kiyah as they unleashed attacks on the beast, the monster let out out a roar and sent them team flying back to the ground with a large wall of flame.

"You think those wimpy punches are going to beat me? You're pathetic!" Ghost Ranger stood up, speaking. "We should show this guy the power of the Original Dinosaurs!" "How?" asked Diane, standing up, when T.K's voice came through their morphers. "Rangers, listen closely; Your morphers have the ability to tap into the Morphing Grid and access the past Ranger powers and weapons. Spin the hands of your watches to 1:00 and you'll see." "Right!" said the new team, and they spun the hands of their watches so they landed one One O'clock, their bodies glowing as they called out "Legacy Transcendence! It's Morphin Time!" In a brilliant flash of light, the Rangers were now in the Mighty Morphin Dinosaur suits, Red, Blue, Black, Pink and Yellow! Spike looked himself over, confused. "Wait a sec, if I'm green, why am I in the Black Ranger suit?" "Spike! You'll have access to both black and green powers due to teams having one or the other, or sometimes both"Ghost Ranger held up his own watch hidden under a bracer. "I can become any sixth ranger or ally, watch." Spinning the hands so they hit 1:00 as well, a silver energy surrounding his body. "Legacy Transcendence! It's Morphin Time!" When the energy faded, The Ghost Ranger had turned into Mighty Morphin Green!

"Incredible! I feel amazing!" Zeke said as he clenched and unclenched his fists, looking over the others. "We have to act fasts, the Legacy Powers are only available for a brief amount of time. Let's go!" Ghost Ranger brought out the Dragon Dagger and ran forward, slashing as Cacia multiple times. Jerome held his hands out and called "Power Sword!" and the weapon appeared in his hands, blowing red. "Neato!" said Diane, who held out her hands, calling out "Power Bow!" Vanessa and Zeke called out "Power Daggers!" and "Power Lance!" respectively, with Spike holding his hands out and saying "Power Axe!" the weapon materialized in his hands, but he had to look it over, confused. "Wait a sec, its a gun too? So weir-ahhhh!" he ducked a fireball flung his way, standing back up and running at Cacia with a wild swing of his axe, nearly missing. The other four attacked as a team, with Vanessa and Diane attacking from a distance so Jerome and Zeke could attack from melee range. Cacia fell to one knee from the onslaught, growling. "This isn't over yet!" it said, summoning a big fire ball in both hands, it growing in size. "Alright team, put them together and finish it off!" said Ghost Ranger, the others giving a thumbs up before putting their weapons together to form the Power Blaster, firing it at the flame monster, which dropped its fireball and exploded, the Rangers cheering their victory.

"Hmph. They think their victory absolute. We'll show them what we are really capable of! Fire the Revive Laser!" K'Turi ordered, a Nokbot hitting a few buttons; from the ship lasers shot out and hit Cacia, causing him to grow tall. "I'm baaaaack!" it said, throwing a rain of fireballs down on the team, who dove out of the way to safety.

"T.K! Are the Zords ready yet?" Ghost Ranger asked into his Morpher. "No, they aren't finished, you'll have to use the DinoZords from the original team for now!" "Got it. You ready, guys?" "Ready!" Everyone said together, joining hands in a circle as Jerome spoke, "Powers of Legacy, we summon the Dino Megazord and the Dragonzord to aid in this fight!" Their bodies glowed brightly, and soon both the Original Dino Megazord and the Dragonzord appeared to battle, the five rangers jumping high into the air to pilot their robot, as Ghost Ranger put the flute to his mouth, starting to play the notes.

The Dragonzord came to life, its finger tips turning into missiles and firing at the monster who approached them, the missiles slamming into it as the Megazord lumbered forward to deliver a punch. Cacia roared and once more summoned its white and blue fireball from before, making it grow in size and launching it at the Megazord; the robot went down hard, the Rangers grunting as they struggled to get it upright. "Jerome, one more hit like that and we're finished!" said Zeke, pulling on his pilot stick to get the Triceratops foot to move. "Don't worry, we got this! Just have to focus.." said Jerome as he studied the monster, a plan forming in his head. "Hang on, Rangers!" Ghost Ranger called out, playing the flute once more so the Dragonzords tail drill spun, aiming it at Cacia who jumped over it.

The Megazord righted up after a few moments, with Jerome calling out "Mega Power Sword!" the blade falling from the sky and into the ground, the robot pulling it out and turning to face the monster, the arm whirring mechanically as the lightning from the blade hit the monster, but still it stood tall, summoning more fireballs. "Oh no.." said Vanessa in fear, but Diane turned to speak to her "Vanessa, don't be scared. Jerome has an idea." the Red Ranger then had the robot throw the sword, the weapon hitting the monsters arms and canceling out its attack. "Hey Ghost Ranger, these things can combine, right? We can finish it off that way!" "Good idea! Activating Mega Dragonzord! The two robots would combine into one, with all six rangers now in the pilot area, the robot held its arms out, an energy sphere forming and shooting out at Cacia, who fell backwards, exploding into dust.

On the Tul'Van ship, K'Turi bowed to the Emperor, head low. "Forgive me my excellency, Cacias failed to fulfill his mission, but there will be another time. Earth -will- be yours!"

Back at the garage, the Rangers celebrated their first victory, with Ghost Ranger watching them, arms crossed. "You did well today, Rangers, but there will be other threats we must face. Will you heed the call, and stand beside each other as protectors of Earth?" he asked, looking at them each in turn.

"You know it!" Zeke said, giving a thumbs up, Jerome giving a nod, Vanessa smiling while saying "Si." "Our planet needs us, I'm in." said Diane. Everyone looked at Spike curiously, who gulped, "I uh, I wanna help too, just, don't blame me if I step on anyone's foot when Morphing." he gave a snorting laugh, the other groaning, but soon laughing with him. Ghost Ranger began to walk away, with Diane gently grabbing his arm. "Hey, can you at least show us who you really are? We're going to be working together." "No... Not right now at least. Maybe in the future...But not now." then Ghost Ranger vanished into thin air, the others looking at T.K. "He's got some history, give him some time is all, okay?"

The next day at Blue Bay High, Diane was getting a book out of her locker when she noticed a man she hadn't seen before; Brown hair that went down past his ears and a slight beard, wearing a red and black plaid long sleeve over a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans and black shoes. "Hey, Zeke? Whose that guy?" she asked the passing by gamer who had been concentrating on his 3DS. "Hmm? That's Jake, the school loner. He's been here a few days." "School loner?" "He doesn't talk much from what I heard, and he's usually by himself at lunch or free period." "Odd. See you in class, Zeke." Diane shut her locker and walked over to the young man, tapping his locker. He peeked around it at her. "Hi there, I'm Diane Pai. You look a little new, so I wanted to ask if you need help." "Oh. Hi. I..I'm Jake. Nice to meet you, I guess." Jake shut his locker and headed off toward class, with Diane watching him leave in slight disappointment.

-To Be Continued-
Old 12/11/14, 06:47 PM   #3
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 3: Power of Thunder, Power of Ninja

Two days had gone by without an attack from the Tul'Van Empire, things had been relatively quiet, but the new Power Ranger team remained vigilant; In the Blue Bay High gym, Jerome and Zeke continued to train Vanessa in the arts of Tae Kwon Do and Karate, with Diane doing her best to help Spike with basic Kung-Fu moves. Though he did his best, Spike had managed to spin himself around into a punching bag, shaking his head rapidly. "Aghhh! Why cant I do anything right?" he asked frustratedly, punching the punching bag, only to wince in pain. "Don't be so rough on yourself, buddy. You're actually doing better then yesterday." said Zeke, remembering how their Green Ranger had gone for a double palm thrust, only to end up smacking his hands against a wall. "He has a point. Anyone heard from Ghost Ranger?" Diane asked, glancing over to see Jake sitting in the bleachers with ear buds in, alone. "Nah, he's been quiet as well. Just wish he'd let us know who he is." Vanessa spoke up after handing her two instructors towels. "T.K said the guy has history, and he'll let us know when he's ready. We should just let it be til then." said Jerome, wiping his face off with the towel. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving, ready for some lunch?" The others agreed, and they all headed to the cafeteria to eat.

On the Tul'Van spaceship, General K'Turi was busy coming up with a plan to stop these new Rangers from derailing the Empire's plans. Hitting a few buttons on a console, he would summon to the bridge a monster that had lightning rods for hands and was silver in color. "High Voltage, are you ready to serve your Emperor and find glory in battle against the Power Rangers?" K'Turi asked his warrior, who clanged both lightning rod hands together and crackled with electricity, vanishing from the ship and down to Earth.

At the Garage, Zeke had a small tablet out on his lap, looking through an archive of the past teams that T.K had helped him look up. A list of all the Ranger teams had been made along with their powers, weapons, zords and history. When he looked up from the tablet, the other teens were leaning over T.K's shoulder while staring at the computer screen, she typing in a few keys so that schematics of robotic animals appeared one at a time, different in color. "How do you like your Zords, folks?" she asked with a bit of a smirk, leaning back in her chair. " T.K, these look amazing!" Vanessa said, looking her own robot over in awe. "How long did it take you to design these?" asked Zeke, trying his best not to have a fan boy attack at the sheer awesome on the screen. "A few months, believe it or not. I had to think of something that could be hidden in plain sight. When not in use, your Zords will look like ordinary statues around the city."

"Not that I'm complaining, but uh... Why is mine the only fish?" Spike asked, head tilted to the side. "Because we needed something that would work in the water. We have one for sky, three for land, and one for water." "What about Ghost Ranger? Does he get his own Zord?" asked Diane. "No, he's...a bit different. Instead of a personal one, he calls on the 'ghosts' of past Zords." The alarms had started to blare within the garage, T.K typing into her keyboard to bring up a video of High Voltage attacking buildings in downtown Crystal Harbor. "Looks like you've got work to do, guys. I'll contact Ghost as soon as possible to join you." Jerome nodded his head and looked at the others, who nodded back at him, getting in a line and bringing up their wrist watch Morphers. "Ready?" he asked, the others replying "Ready!" in unison, then all together they called out "Legacy Power, Activate!"

High Voltage was sending out lightning bolts in every direction, using one to destroy a nearby building. "Woah! Did you see that? It totaled that building!" asked Zeke as the Rangers ran through a crowd of people running away from the monster. "Good thing it was only under construction!" Spike said, running at the monster to throw a punch, only to trip on a piece of debris, spinning around to accidentally clotheslines the beast. "Hahaha, nice one Spike!" Diane laughed slightly before jumping into the air, landing on Vanessa's shoulders as a jump off point and leaped once more, sending a flying kick towards their opponent "Hyaa!"

High Voltage slammed it arms together and shot a lightning bolt at Legacy Pink, sending her plummeting to the ground with a hard thud, then sent Spike flying back with a hard strike to his chest, the Green Ranger crashing into a wall. "Spike, Diane!" Jerome clenched his fist tightly, turning to face Legacy Blue and Yellow. "Go help them, I'll try to distract AC/DC long enough for us to regroup!" "Right!" said Zeke and Vanessa, rushing to their comrades as Jerome approached High Voltage, getting into his stance. "You think you're so tough, take me on!" he said, waiting for the moment to attack.

The monster swung its arm in a wide arc, Jerome blocking the attack with a high kick, followed by a rolling leg drop. High Voltage parried the second attack and threw one of his lightning rods forward, sending Jerome back into the others. Groaning, the five warriors stood up. "Think its time we showed this guy the power of a past team." said Zeke, spinning the hands of the watch so they landed on 3:00. The other rangers followed suit, calling out "Legacy Transcendence! Ninja Ranger Power, now!" The five warriors would be dressed in the garb of the Ninja Rangers, and as soon as the transformation completed, they became literal blurs, attacking High Voltage from all sides, Spike growing tall and attempting to grab the monster, only to miss and grab Zeke by mistake. "Dude! Not me, him!" "Sorry!" Jerome phased through a wall and went for a kicking combo towards High Voltage's back, followed by Vanessa and Diane going for a team punch to his torso. The monster grunted, holding both lightning rods into the air and bringing down bolts of lightning down on his attackers, knocking them away and back to their normal suits.

That's when a flash of gray blurred past them, fists slamming into the monster multiple times before sending it skidding back. Ghost Ranger turned towards his team and nodded his head. "My apologies for being late, T.K and I were putting the finishing touches on your weapons." "Rangers! Ghost Ranger and I have a surprise for you." T.K's voice came through their Morphers, "Hold out your hands, and your weapons will appear in them. They should be too your liking." Following the instructions, a weapon appeared in each Ranger hands; Legacy Red wielded the Red Saber, Legacy Blue held the Shot Blaster, Legacy Pink was given the Spark Staff, Legacy Yellow acquired the Wolf Fang Daggers, and Legacy Green now had the Stingray Katana.

"Alright, team. Put your new weapons to the test! With teamwork and courage, you can beat this guy!" Ghost Ranger gave the others a thumbs up, as they ran forward with weapons in hand, Jerome slashed at High Voltage vertically, Zeke fired off two shots to the midsection, Diane slammed her staff into its ab area, while Vanessa and Spike went for horizontal and diagonal slashes to its front side. High Voltage fell to the ground, severely weekend by the onslaught. Next, the warriors combined the five weapons into one, firing off a blast while shouting "Legacy Power Blast!" The attack went right through the monsters body, causing him to explode.

Aboard the ship, K'Turi growled with displeasure, ordering the Nokbots to fire the Revive Lasers on High Voltage, making him grow tall. "We're ready this time, call on your Zords and use them to fight that over grown weather vain." Ghost Ranger told the others, who would hold their Morphers up, calling out their Zord names. "Red Phoenix! Blue Bear! Yellow Wolf! Pink Chameleon! Green Stingray!" Five mechanical robotic animals broke free of the statue disguises and charged forward, the Rangers jumping high into the air and getting seated to pilot them.

"Alright guys, here we go!" Jerome said, flying the Red Phoenix Zord and firing two red missiles at High Voltage, the impact making the beast stumble slightly, while Zeke rammed his Blue Bear Zord into its legs, Vanessa having the Yellow Wolf chomp down onto one of its arms, and Diane charged forward in the Pink Chameleon, attempting to spear High Voltage with the horn; however, he grabbed the robotic animal and tosses it back, kicking the Blue Bear and throwing the Yellow Wolf as well. Meanwhile Spike shot out one of its barb stingers, the monster deflecting it and sending a lightning bolt at the Zord, causing it to spark, Spike trying his best to control it. "Ohhh this is -so- not cool!"

Ghost Ranger called into his Morpher at the team, "Listen, you need to form the Legacy Megazord and call upon the powers of Aquatar. I'll aid you in this battle, we must use the Legacy of the Thunder Megazord and the Tigerzord!" "Alright everyone, you heard the guy!" said Jerome. "Legacy Transcendence! We need Aquatar Ranger Power!" they all called out, the hands of their watch spinning to 3:30 as their suits changed to those of the Alien Rangers, and then held their hands out to the sky, calling out "Legacy Megazord, now!" The robots began to change; Blue Bear's body shifted to where his two hind legs became the hips and legs, the Red Phoenix retracting its claws and wings closing in to form the torso and head, connecting to the bear, the Pink Chameleon's legs folded inside of itself and connected to the torso to become an arm, as did the Yellow Wolf. To finish the transformation, the tail of the Red Phoenix would form a crown on the head similar to the Rangers suits, with the Green Stingray landing it the wolf's mouth to become an ax, all five warriors now in the cockpit together. "Legacy Megazord, power up!"

"Legacy Transcendence! It's Morphin Time: Tigerzord!" Ghost Ranger spun the watch Morpher so the hands landed on 2:00, turning into the Mighty Morphin White Ranger, holding Saba to the sky and yelling "White Tigerzord power, now!" The beast of the past came running forth on all fours, Ghost Ranger jumping into the cockpit to slide Saba into the control slot. "White Tigerzord, Warrior Mode!" The Tiger robot stood on its hind paws, the front ones spinning to reveal hands, the tiger head lowering to reveal a robotic face. The two Megazords stood side by side, High Voltage shooting forth two massive lightning bolts at them; the attack hit, but they stood tall, with the Tigerzord firing out a fire bolt from the Tiger's mouth at the monster, sending it back slightly. Legacy Megazord walked forward, swinging the stingray ax at the beast, only to have the lightning rod arms catch the weapon and send a shock wave of electricity through the robot.

"Aghh! Hang on guys, we can beat this thing!" Diane sent the Chameleon arm to spear the monsters torso, sending it back with a roar. "Team, its time to utilize the Legacy of the Thunder Megazord; Summon the Thunder Saber and use its power to stop this monster!" Ghost Ranger said through the Megazord's intercom, the main team grasping the controls and calling out "Legacy Megazord Power! Bring forth the Thunder Saber!" At the robots hip was a sheathed sword, the Stingray Ax flying out of the Wolf's mouth hand so it could pull the Thunder Saber out, holding it into the air as lightning crackled around the blade. "Alright, it's gonna be a one-two combo! Thunder Saber, Power Up!" Jerome yelled, the sword slashing downwards and slashing High Voltage in half, when the Thunder Saber vanished, the Stingray returned to become the ax once more. "Legacy Ax throw!" the Rangers said as one, the weapon glowing a bright green as it was thrown forward to lodge into the monster via a connected chain; High Voltage exploded in a shower of lightning, the White Tigerzord Warrior Mode approached the Legacy Megazord and they clasped hands together in victory.

Later at the arcade, Zeke had challenged Vanessa to a racing game, the two laughing as they played. Jerome was hanging at a table with Diane and Spike, watching the two while chatting it up. "We did good today, you two. I am proud to have you as my fellow team mates." "Wow, thanks man!" said Spike in slight shock, dropping his soda onto his pants from the compliment. Diane was about to make a joke when she had noticed Jake playing a side scrolling game. "One sec, guys." she said as she stood up and approached him, smiling. "Hey there, hows it going?" Jake looked at her silently for a moment, still playing. "Hi." "I know you're a little busy but, I was wanting to invite you to join us for a bit. I-We'd all like to get to know you a little better." Jake remained silent for a few minutes before allowing his last life on the game to be used. "I would like that, actually. Thank you." Diane led him over to the table as Zeke and Vanessa joined them, the Pink Ranger introducing everyone to him.

K'Turi let out an irritated growl, slamming his fist into the console in front of him. "Rangers, this is not over. You will not win this war..."

To Be Continued.
Old 12/11/14, 06:48 PM   #4
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 4: Power of the Crystal

Two A.M, pitch darkness outside above the neighborhood sky, yet there was one neighbor who was roaming the halls of his house; Jerome Johnson was downstairs with a glass of water, sweat having formed on his forehead due to the intense dream he had experienced. He had witnessed a spirit of an older man, his face slightly wrinkled with dark, tan skin. He had spoken to Jerome in the dream, but the teenager couldn't understand what he had been saying. A voice from upstairs caught his attention, he heading back up to his mothers room, opening the door.

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing awake so late?" "I had a dream is all, Mom. Are you alright?" "Yes, could you be a dear and bring me a glass of cold water? I'm feeling a bit drained." "You got it." he said, rushing downstairs to get her glass and took the steps up two at a time to gently hand it to her, leaning over to place a kiss on her forehead. "I'm going back to sleep, Mom. If you need anything, let me know." "I will, son. Sleep well." Jerome headed back to his room, and after struggling to fall asleep, he soon found rest, though the same man appeared to him once more during the night.

The following day, he was sitting in the classroom before class had started, still focused on his dream when he heard a loud voice behind him say "Jerome needs panties for his baby mama!" followed by a familiar snorting laugh. Slowly, the young man turned in his seat to look at Spike, who was watching a video on his phone, still laughing, until he looked up and saw that Jerome had a giant 'WTF' style look on his face. "I-it's a Vine...Sorry." Spike said sheepishly and putting his phone away.

Mrs. Peabody entered the room with a smile on her face. "Everyone, we have a student joining us from Mr. Buchanan's class. He'll be a part of our group now, so please feel welcome. Come on in!" Entering the classroom was a slightly bearded male with hair going past his ears, wearing a black long sleeve over shirt with a black t-shirt underneath and blue jeans with black sneakers. "Introduce yourself to the class, please?" Mrs. Peabody asked, the young man remaining silent for a few seconds before speaking. "My name is Jake Cranston. It's nice to meet you." he said, taking a seat beside Vanessa.

Zeke's eyes slightly glanced in the new classmate's direction, after the last name was spoken; something not sitting right with him, though what it was he couldn't tell. Diane leaned over to whisper to him quietly. "What's he doing in here? I thought Mr. Buchanan taught AP style classes." Zeke turned to whisper back "Word's been going around that Mr. B caught major food poisoning, he may be out the rest of the semester for all we know. All of his students are being put into different groups." Diane glanced over towards the new student, giving a smile as he nodded his head in acknowledgment; Though he was still quiet, the group of friends had managed to get the loner to hang out with them a few times.

The Tul'Van spaceship floated above the Earth. K'Turi pushing a few Nokbots out of his way while muttering to himself. "I've failed his excellency again and again ever since those Rangers came onto the scene. I have to find a way to deal with them, or I'll be stripped of my rank...Machinedra!" he bellowed, a female mechanical warrior with a giant mace appeared in front of him. "Yes, General?" she asked in a slight Russian-like voice. "Go down to Earth with a group of Nokbots and attack the Rangers! I want them stopped!" "Consider it done."

"J-Man, you doin' alright? You look tired." Zeke asked his friend, as he, Jerome, and Jake walked through the park later in the day, sunset hitting the city. Vanessa, Spike, and Diane had gone to the Yellow Rangers house to help her finish unpacking boxes for her new house, so the three guys had decided to go hang out at the bowling alley. "I'm fine, bro, really. Just had a weird dream last night is all. Took me a while to get back to sleep afterward." "Want to talk about it?" asked Jake, glancing over to the Red Ranger curiously. "I'll be fine, but thank you both for the concern" "Fine huh? Not for long you wont be!" declared a voice with a slight Russian accent as Machinedra and Nokbots appeared in front of the three. "Oh this is -not- how I wanted to spend the rest of my day!" Zeke groaned lightly, him and Jerome getting into fighting stances. "Jake, you better get out of here, its not safe!" Jerome warned to their new friend, but instead of running away, the young man threw his backpack to the ground, cracked his knuckles and got into an American Kempo stance. "I'll help."

"Get them!" Machinedra ordered, the robots attacking the three teenagers. Jerome sent swift, but powerful kicks at his attackers, knocking them back, while Zeke blocked an attack with a raised arm, grabbing the attackers fist with his free hand and twisting it behind the robots back, kicking it down. Jake was quick with his punches, rapidly striking at the center of the Nokbots, flipping one over and striking the backside with a kick to the neck. "Where did you learn how to fight like that?" asked an impressed Zeke, who jumped over a robot and spin kicked it away. "Trained all my life" Jake replied, joining the other two as Machinedra approached, mace in hands, but stopped.

"Something is not right, only two... We will meet again, this I promise!" she said, vanishing in a spark of electricity. Relaxing, the three would grab their backpacks and regroup. "I need to head home, that was just too weird. You guys be safe, alright?" Jake said, heading in the opposite direction of their original destination. Jerome brought his wrist watch to his mouth, speaking into it.

"Vanessa, T.K, come in." "Que pasa, Jerome?" Vanessa's voice came through in Spanish, and in the background, Spike could be heard yelping in pain as a box fell onto his foot, Diane sighing as she went to help him. "We were attacked on the way to the bowling alley. Nokbots and some sort of mace carrying robot. She left after realizing there were only two Rangers though. Be on the lookout for her." "I copy, Ghost Ranger's going to keep an eye out while you guys sleep." T.K said over the Morpher. "Wait, he's on night duty?" Diane's voice asked over Vanessa's watch. "I don't sleep." the Ghost Ranger came in abruptly via his own watch Morpher, his tone signifying that he didn't want questions about him being asked.

Two A.M. Jerome tossed and turned in bed, the same old man in his dreams again, only this time the image was clearer, and he could actually here the man saying over and over 'Do not let them get the Crystal.' Jerome shot up straight in bed, sweat running down his face once more. "Crystal? What could the Empire want with a crystal?"

"Machinedra, there has been a change of plans for the moment." K'Turi told the machine warrior, holding up a hologram of a very familiar glowing piece of rock. "His Excellency wishes to use this crystal to harness the power of the Empire. Your mission is to retrieve it and bring it back." "Understood, General." Machine vanished once more, K'Turi turning towards the viewing screen while thinking to himself. "If she can get that crystal, I'll gain favor with the Emperor, and my rank will no longer be in jeopardy . She cannot fail!"

The following day, Jerome had entered the garage to see Zeke messing around on T.K's computer, going through the archives. "Dude, you know if she catches you on there she'll have a fit." "She needed sleep, I don't know how the girl does it, but she can go for nearly forty-eight hours without it." "Anyways, what are you doing?" "Something hasn't been sitting right with me; that last name Jake used, Cranston? It was the last name of the original Blue Ranger, Billy Cranston. According to the archives, he ended up living on Aquatar after trying to find a way to stop an advanced aging problem." "Maybe he came back to Earth and had a kid?" Jerome asked. "Dunno, but it's been bugging me. You look like you got something on your mind, what's up?" Zeke asked his friend "That dream came back, and this time the man was saying 'Don't let them get the crystal.' Could you check the archives for anything related to that?" "Sure, one sec."

After searching through various folders and data files, the two finally came upon what they were looking for. "The Zeo Crystal; A mystical power source that constantly grows in terms of power with time. It was used by the Zeo Rangers to fight the Machine Empire eighteen years ago." Zeke read off of the screen. "No one knows what happened to it after the destruction of the Power Chamber."

"That is because it's been hidden. Only two people know where it is." a voice said behind them, the two rangers whirling around to see Ghost Ranger standing there, arms crossed over his chest. "And I was hoping it would stay that way." "Ghost, please, I need you to tell me about the Zeo Crystal's location. I've been having visions of a man telling me to protect it." Ghost unfolded his arms in surprise, stepping forward. "What did this man look like?" he asked.

"He was older, dark tanned skin, wrinkly with black and white hair. He dressed almost like a Shaman." "Sam Trueheart.." Ghost Ranger said, the tone of his voice filled with both shock and slight sadness. "You know him?" Zeke asked. "What I am about to tell you, does not leave this room. For a very long time. I've been on my own personal mission, wandering the US. It was during my travels that I met Sam, a Native American Shaman who had ties to the Zeo Rangers. Feeling that we could trust one another, we told each other our history, and I learned how Tommy Oliver, one of the longest serving Rangers had found the Zeo Crystal amongst the ruins of the Power Chamber, when he was on a mission to help nine other Red Rangers stop the remnants of the Machine Empire, allowing him to use his Zeo Red Ranger powers for that battle. Afterward, Tommy took the intact Crystal to Sam's reservation, asking Sam to keep it hidden."

"Years later, I was contacted by Sam through a vision; returning, I learned that David Trueheart, Sam's adopted son, Tommy's brother, and an ally to the forces of good, now soared in the skies with the great Eagles and Sun. Sam was much older then, and felt his time on this plane was coming to a close. He confided in me the location of the Zeo Crystal, making me its new guardian against the forces of evil. Sam... He passed away in his sleep a few days later, going to the great Spirits of the Beyond." Ghost Ranger's voice nearly cracked as he spoke, looking over to Jerome and Zeke who listened intently.

"The Legacy Rangers have to reach the Zeo Crystal before the Tul'Van Empire does. I fear if they get to it first, their forces will be unstoppable." The alarms started to go off, Zeke spinning around in his chair as Machinedra came on-screen, nearing a cave by the Reservation. "Looks like they've already found it." Jerome glanced to the screen, then looked at his ally with a determined expression. "We'll stop her. Ghost Ranger, can you contact the others?" "Yes, I'll also get T.K to her post, good luck."

"Finally, I have found it! K'Turi will be most pleased with my success." Machinedra had destroyed a fake wall that held inside it, on a rock pedestal a leather wrapping, with a faint white glow.

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Legacy Blue called, shooting the robot twice with his Shot Blaster. Dropping the wrapping, she growled and turned towards the shooter.

The Legacy Rangers and the Ghost Ranger stood together at the cave entrance, the main five with their weapons drawn out. "That Crystal doesn't belong to you, it'll never be allowed into the grasp of evil!" Ghost Ranger declared, fists raised and ready for a fight. "My Emperor wants it, and so he shall have it!" Machinedra flung her mace forward, knocking the Rangers over and grabbing the crystal, still covered by the wrapping before leaping out of the cave.

"Oh no you don't!" Diane leapt up from the ground and swung her staff into the dirt, sending a currently of electricity through it and into Machinedra's body. With the current traveling through her mechanical body, she threw the wrapped Crystal into the air, Vanessa catching it in both hands and slowly removing the leather wrapping, the glow getting brighter as a small noise emitting from it saying 'Zeo..' "It's beautiful, I feel the power just holding it!" Vanessa said as the others gathered around her. "Rangers, T.K here;" said their tech assistant via the Morphers. "The Zeo Crystal can give your powers a boost if separated into the five different pieces. They'll also remain safely hidden within the Morphing Grid, so the Empire's forces won't be able to get it. Give it a shot!"

"That Crystal is for my Emperor!" Machinedra brought her mace down onto the team, only for Jerome to block it with his Red Legacy Saber. "Sam told me, to protect the Crystal from evil. I am going to honor him and do that!" Legacy Red spun his sword and sent out a wave of red energy, sending the machine warrior flying back. Turning to face the Crystal, Ghost Ranger gently took it from Vanessa's hands, holding it up. "Do it." he said, and Jerome let out a mighty yell, slashing the power source into five pieces. The shards floated into the air above the respective colored Ranger, and would shine brightly before turning into energy, shooting into their Morphers.

"I feel stronger then before!" Spike said with glee looking the others over. "Agreed, completely energized and ready for a fight." said Zeke clenching his hand slowly. "No! That power was for the Tul'Van Empire! How dare you take it away from me!" "You want the Zeo Powers so badly? We'll give 'em to you!" said Legacy Red, the rangers holding their Morphers up. "Legacy Transcendence! It's Morphin Time! Power Rangers Zeo!" The Rangers spun the clock hands so that they hit 4:00, the team changing into the main five Zeo Rangers. "Zeo Ranger One: Pink!" "Zeo Ranger Two: Yellow!" "Zeo Ranger Three: Blue!" "Zeo Ranger Four: Green!" "Zeo Ranger Five: Red!" Ghost Ranger spun the hands of his own Morpher to the same time. "Legacy Transcendence! Gold Ranger Power!" He transformed into the black and gold colored sixth Zeo Ranger, Power Staff in hand. "Let's do this!"

"Nokbots!" Machinedra snapped her fingers, a number of the robotic henchmen appearing from nuts and bolts. The Rangers charged forward, wielding the weapons of the past Zeo Rangers as both sides clashed; Punches, kicks, and weapons met both sides of the battle, Zeke wielding the Blue Zeo Tonfa's to slice into the Nokbots as Spike sunk the Green Zeo Hatchet's into one of the robots heads, wincing a "Sorry!" as he was pushed backwards. Ghost Ranger hit a button on the Golden Power Staff, the mid piece sinking to the bottom. "Time for a Gold Rush!" he yelled, becoming a black and gold blur, running through the remaining Nokbots, the robots exploding only seconds after the attack. Diane and Vanessa rushed forward toward Machinedra, delivering a double team punch to her midsection as Jerome jumped high into the air. "Zeo Flying Power Kick!" he called out, flying right at the enemy with flying kick; the impact sent a shock wave through her, sending her flying backwards, exploding.

"Fire the Reive Lasers!" General K'Turi ordered, the lasers shooting from the ship and hitting Machinedra, making her grow tall. Turning back to their base suits, the Legacy Rangers held their hands out and called "Legacy Zords, come forth and combine!" The five main robots emerged from their hiding places and combined into the Legacy Megazord. "I call upon the power, of Pyramidas!" A Pyramid shaped Zord came from the distance, Ghost Ranger jumping into it as the Rangers jumped into the Megazord.

"Power up!" Legacy Red ordered, the Legacy Megazord stomping its way over to Machinedra as she swung her mace at the robot wrapping around the waist and pulling it closer to deliver a punch to its chest multiple times. "You'll be turned to scrap when I'm done with you!" she roared, when a lightning bolt struck her; Pyramidas had moved forward and shot the lightning from atop its point, causing both enemy and ally to topple over.

"We cant win like this, she's got an advantage with range." Vanessa said while struggling to get the Wolf arm free of the chain. "Rangers, use the Zeo Power to summon the Zeo Zords! They're still useable!" T.K's voice came over their Morphers, sending images of the past robots via their visors. "Right. Team, disassemble Megazord and Transcend!" Jerome ordered. "You got it." said Zeke, Diane and Spike giving a thumbs up as the Legacy Megazord broke free of the chained mace, going into separate parts. "Legacy Zord Transcendence! Zeo Zords activate!" The main five Legacy Zords glowed before changing shape; they had become the Zeo Zords! Pink and Yellow pulled by Blue and Green, with Red flying the air.

"Pyramidas, convert to Warrior Mode!" Ghost Ranger hit a few buttons and the might pyramid zord stood tall, the tip of the pyramid lowering to reveal a red ruby like area on its chest as the Zeo Zords housed themselves into its back, the Rangers joining Ghost Ranger in the pilot area.

"You wont stop me!" Machinedra flung her mace forward at the mighty robot, hitting it multiple times, but it stood and took the hits, the red ruby area starting to glow. "Zeo Legacy Apex Cannon, FIRE!" The six rangers cried together, a red beam shooting out of the chest and striking Machinedra full force; the Legacy Zords turned to normal and reassembled, whirling the Stingray Ax on a chain and throwing it at their enemy, going through its center for the finishing move, Machinedra falling apart into scrap metal before exploding. "Good job, Rangers. Jerome, I am sure Sam Trueheart is proud of you for protecting the Zeo Crystal." Ghost Ranger, giving a nod before Pyramidas vanished, the team landing on the ground and their sixth ranger disappearing into thin air.

"No, no, no! K'Turi clenched his fists in anger, throwing a random Nokbot aside and flipping over a nearby table, only to freeze and slowly turned to face the shrouded Emperor. "Y'-Yes, your Excellency. I'll take care of these Rangers myself. I will not disappoint you."

Later that night, Jerome dreamed once more; Sam and David Trueheart appeared to him, smiling proudly before both slowly turned into Great Eagles, flying into the sky with others joining them.

-To Be Continued-

-In memory of Frank Salsedo and Erik Frank.
Old 12/11/14, 06:49 PM   #5
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 5: Battle at Turbo Speed

The Tul'Van space ship was rife with activity; Nokbots were training against General K'Turi, who flung them away with a swipe of his hammer, slamming it into the ground to create a blast that sent more away. He had been training for days, doing his best to become stronger in order to defeat the Legacy Rangers. Satisfied with his results against the henchmen, the hammer vanished, and K'Turi knelt before his Emperor. "Your Excellency, I am off to fight our enemy. I shall claim glory in your name and your Empire, or I will take them all out trying." The Emperor nodded his head at his General, who rose and turned on his heel, walking out the bridge door.

Down on planet Earth, Spike, Vanessa, Diane, Jerome, and Zeke were all in the Garage, T.K scanning their bodies with a small hand-held device, glancing to her computer screen as the data came up, she hitting a few keys on the keyboard to make it look nice and neat. "Absorbing the Zeo Crystal into the Morphing Grid has boosted your abilities by quite a bit. Your energy readings are higher then before, even yours Spike." she said with a small laugh, Spike giving a slight look of annoyance. "But the great news is; You'll be able to Transcend into the past Rangers for a longer time period now." "Excellent! Now we can take on more powerful Tul'Van soldiers." Zeke said with a fist pump, the others agreeing until Ghost Ranger spoke up. "

Do not become overconfident, the enemies we've fought so far were merely a taste of what the Empire is really capable of. We must be on the side of caution." "Ghost is right, even with the Legacy Powers at your disposal, you'll have to fight their soldiers at a moments notice, and their Generals are powerful." said T.K."How do you two know so much about them?" asked Diane "We discovered a scout ship in Earth's atmosphere a month ago. We sent a small camera drone towards it and spotted more ships, but for some reason they hadn't made any moves to attack. We kept an eye on it til the day I asked you to join me in this war." Ghost Ranger spoke, glancing over to the monitor when the alarms went off.

"This isn't a normal enemy. His readings are higher then normal, please be careful out there." T.K gave them a nod as the five stood side by side, Morphers held up. "Ready?" asked Jerome. "Ready!" His four friends said in unison, spinning their watch faces to Morph into the Legacy Rangers.

General K'Turi stood with a small army of Nokbots, the Rangers running towards him in an abandoned rock quarry, staring each other down. "Power Rangers! You have defied the Tul'Van Empire for long enough! I, General K'Turi will destroy you where you stand!" "Ghost, how strong is this guy supposed to be?" asked Vanessa. "I don't know, but if he really is a General, we'll need to be careful with him." their mentor said. "Nokbots, attack! Destroy the Rangers!" The two forces charged one another, the Rangers summoning their weapons as the Nokbots collided into them, Ghost Ranger leapt over the crowd to challenge K'Turi.

"You're the leader, are you not? Are you willing to challenge me one on one?" asked the alien, Ghost Ranger getting into a familiar fighting stance that Legacy Blue recognized a little when he blasted a Nokbot back with his Shot Blaster. "To make sure the Earth stands protected, we'll do whatever it takes to beat you." said Ghost, the two combatants running at each other. Ghosts fists becoming a blur as they rapidly struck against K'Turi's chests, the enemy warrior grunted in pain, the Ranger jumped up and did multiple kicks to his face, both opponents parrying and attacking, but the enemy swung one arm into Ghosts rib cage, causing him to stumble back; K'Turi continued the assault, punching Ghost over and over finally he summoned his hammer and in a wide swing, slammed it into his opponents chest, sending him back far. The General stood over the unconscious Ranger, hammer raised, "Now, I shall destroy you, and your friends will be next!"

"No!" Legacy Pink stood in front of her fallen comrade, Spark Staff held at the ready as K'Turi brought the hammer down for his attack, the two locked into one another, Pink let out a growl put one end of the staff into the ground, using it to spin herself around and kick K'Turi as hard as she could. He let out a yell, swinging his hammer to knock the staff away, and Pink went on the attack, kicking him multiple times, followed by a double palm thrust to his center, making him fly back slightly.

"We have to get Ghost back to the garage!" Legacy Yellow called to her teammates, throwing the final Nokbot over her shoulder and punching it in the chest to shut it down. Legacy Red wasted no time, running forward and going on the offense against the General as Legacy Blue and Green grabbed the knocked out Ranger, the over five vanishing into thin air, back to their headquarters as Red stood his ground, the General laughing wickedly. "I already took out one of your friends, it'll only be a matter of time before I do the same to you!" He let out a loud, roar like laugh before spinning on his heel and vanishing.

"T.K! He's been hurt bad!" Zeke said as the team arrived, their tech assistant taking Ghost Ranger and helping lay him on a nearby couch, grabbing the scanner to check out how bad the damage was. "No broken bones or internal bleeding...Looks like he was only knocked unconscious. He's lucky that's all that happened." "What do you mean? He's been hurt worse before?" asked Vanessa, removing her helmet, the others doing the same. "I've known him for a long time, let's just say he can be a bit reckless." "Why hasn't he De-Morphed?" Spike inquired, looking over their ally. "It's a fail safe he asked that I put into his Morpher, to make sure his identity stayed secret." "Will he be okay?" Diane asked concerned. "He'll be fine, but he wont be joining you in this fight, not until he wakes up."

"Your Excellency, I bring news of Victory! I took out the leader of the Legacy Rangers, now they are without their mentor and powerful ally." K'Turi spoke on one knee, head bowed before the Emperor, who nodded his head silently. "I shall go and finish them off immediately!"

Legacy Red appeared behind the others, removing his helmet and rushing over towards the others. "K'Turi is super strong, and that hammer of his makes him a formidable foe. There has to be a way to disarm him so we can attack. We can't just try to wail on him though." T.K walked over to her computer and typed in a few commands, bringing up a video of the previous battle. "According to this, he's powerful but slow to attack. You could use a fast power to your advantage." Jerome snapped his fingers, looking at the others. "Of course, that's it! Guys, I have an idea." They all leaned in together, the Red Ranger going over his battle plan in hushed tones.

K'Turi waited at the beach, the spray of the waves hitting him and the sand as the Rangers appeared in front of him, fully suited and ready to go for round two. "It is time to put an end to this once and for all. Prepare for your utter defeat, Rangers!" K'Turi yelled, summoning his hammer once more, summoning Nokbots to aid him. "We're going to make sure you pay for harming our friend, K'Turi!" said Legacy Pink, as she raised her Morpher up to spin the hands so they hit 5:00. The others followed her lead, calling out "Legacy Transcendence! Shift into Turbo!" The Rangers changed into the Turbo Rangers, spinning around with race car engine sounds sounding as they did so. "Red Lightning!" "Wind Chaser!" "Desert Thunder!" "Dune Star!" "Mountain Blaster!" "POWER RANGERS TURBO!" They all called out, multicolored explosions going off behind them.

"It doesn't matter what powers you use, I shall crush you with my hammer!" "Let's get them guys, this will be awe...some?" Zeke said slowly, realizing that he was notably shorter then the other four Turbos. Looking himself over, his eyes widened inside his helmet. "AHHHHHHH! WHY AM I SO SHORT!?" T.K's voice came over the Morpher-communicator, giggling. " Justin Stewart was only twelve years old when he assumed the mantle of Blue Ranger. I guess I forgot to archive the Turbo Powers turning him into a full teenaged warrior when Morphed." "Argh, T.K!" "Zeke, focus!" Legacy Red told his friend, the team staring T'Kuri down intently.

"Turbo Weapons, power up!" the team said as they each brandished their own Turbo Legacy Weapon. "Red Lightning Sword!" "Wind Fire!" "Thunder Cannon!" "Star Charges!" "Hand Blasters!" "LET'S DO IT!" Legacy Red yelled, the Rangers rushing forward, Legacy Pink shooting multiple Nokbots with her bow weapon, Legacy Blue following suit to fire off rapid rounds with his two handgun style weapons, Legacy Green planted himself at a stop and fired off the Thunder Cannon, the force knocking him onto his back with a thud. Legacy Yellow slammed her Star Chargers together, currents of electricity charging up as she slammed them into a group of the robots, short circuiting them. "Awww yeah!" she said, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Red Ranger, its your turn to taste my might!" K'Turi and Legacy Red met each other with weapons clashing against one another. "You won't stop us from protecting our planet! Neither will your Emperor!" "So you say, but can you even defeat me? Your friend was beaten quite easily!" Red had a brief flashback of Ghost Ranger being beaten, and then his Red Lightning Sword's blade began to glow, his attacks becoming a blur of speed, breaking the hammer in half. The Legacy Turbo Rangers rushed forward with race car engine sounds as they ran, each attacking K'Turi one after the other, with Blue running at him with a windmill punch, hitting him multiple times and finishing with a blast from the Hand Blasters. K'Turi fell to his knees, slamming his fists against the ground.

"Not yet. It's not over! REVIVE LASERS, FIRE!" He roared toward the sky, getting hit with the lasers and growing tall. "Legacy Zords, Power up and Combine!" The Rangers called, turning to their normal suits as their Zords came out of hiding, the Rangers jumping into their respective vehicle, and after a moment, formed the Legacy Megazord,

"You're going down, even if I go down too!" K'Turi brought out his hammer once more and slammed it onto the ground, the earth splitting open, the Megazord falling into it as their enemy ran at them the hammer glowing when it was brought back down onto their backside. "He's too strong! We're going to need a speed boost if we're going to beat him." Legacy Red turned to Green and Yellow. "Get ready for a new weapon!" The Rangers held their Morphers up, spinning the hands of the watches to 5:00, the Turbo Megazord Saber landing in the Wolf Zords hand. Legacy Blue, still being short, managed to get the robot back on its feet.

"What? How are you still able to stand?! My hammer is too powerful!" "Because we have one thing you don't; The Power to protect our friends!" Legacy Pink said. The Legacy Megazords legs would open up on the back, revealing thrusters, and it rushed forward, starting to spin midway as it slashed him, repeating the attack again and again. "Turbo Legacy Maximum Spinout!" the Rangers said together, K'Turi repeatedly being cut by the sword, dropping his hammer. "This may be the end for me, but there will be others! You will not win!" General K'Turi fell forward, exploding into nothingness.

"So, K'Turi is defeated, such a shame." Said a voice, belonging to a Samurai looking monster, kneeling before the Emperor. "I, Chosav, will take his place, Your Excellency. My weapon against the Rangers cannot lose.." He said, laughing as a helmeted warrior behind him looked at the Earth, the visor glowing a dim white.

At the Garage, the Rangers were checking on Ghost Ranger, T.K having been monitoring both him and the battle. "You did good Rangers, Ghost is going to be fine, he'll just need some rest." "Man, it feels great to be normal sized again!" Zeke said, shuddering slightly when he recalled becoming the short Turbo Blue Ranger. "Aww, you were so cute though!" said Vanessa in a teasing manner, causing the geek to blush. "K'Turi said there would be others, and we don't know how powerful they'll be." said Spike, looking over at their field leader. "We'll be ready for them. I say we go home, get some sleep, and meet up at school tomorrow to talk more about it. We've all had a long day." Jerome said. The others said goodbye to T.K, leaving the Garage to head home.

A few hours later, Ghost Ranger slowly stood up, walking over to T.K, and removing his helmet, though it would only show the back of his head. When he spoke, his voice was no longer distorted by his helmet, and sounded familiar. "T.K, I can feel a dark power in the air. They're back.." T.K looked up, eyes widened and slightly horrified. "Oh no.."

-To Be Continued-
Old 12/11/14, 06:50 PM   #6
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 6: Liftoff into Space

"Now behold, the ultimate in alien weaponry!" Spike said, holding up a Travel Dryer 1250 hand hand held hair dryer, it being painted black and yellow. "Spike, that's a hair dryer." said Diane in a deadpan tone. "A hair dryer...To the untrained eye!" he said triumphantly, pointing the hair dryer at Kathy, a small beeping noise emitting from the 'scanner' atop of it and Spike's eyes going wide. "Kathy's an alien, I knew it!" he activated the hair dryer, but instead of warm air coming out, ping pong balls shot out, nailing Kathy multiple times, she glaring at the man in an irritated fashion. "How you made it past fifth grade is beyond me!" "Dude, how much did you pay for that?" asked Zeke, clearly entertained at the school witch getting hit by the ping pong balls. "I didn't; This was one of the last inventions made by Professor Phenomenus before he went onto Terra Venture." said the slightly disappointed Spike, sitting down in his chair and letting out a grumble.

Vanessa looked to the empty seat beside her, then looked back to Diane, who she noticed was looking at the seat as well with a slight frown. Jake had not been to class in the past few days, with no one sure why. "What could be up with him? I thought he liked being around us." she had asked herself. "He's probably been sick or something, cold and flu season are coming up after all" said Vanessa, leaning over to place a hand on her friends arm. "I'm pretty sure he'll be back soon." Diane gave a brief smile, and a moment later, a somewhat bruised Jake entered the class room alongside Jerome, the two chatting indistinctly for a moment before both took their seats.

"What happened to you?" Zeke asked Jake, who had light bruising on his face, and winced when his chest touched his desk. "I fell down some stairs when I was leaving my apartment this morning. Guess I wasn't fully awake." Jake replied, giving a half smile. "Saw him walking up to the school and helped him with his backpack. At first I told him to go back home to heal up, but he wouldn't listen." "Where have you been?" Diane asked him sternly, before blushing slightly. "It's not like we were worried about you, just curious." "I had some things I needed to take care of."

Class soon started, with Mrs. Peabody writing the word 'Potential' on the main board. "Class, today I want to ask you a question; What has the highest potential in our world to do great things?" Zeke's hand shot up, a grin on his face. "Yes, Zeke?" "Pokemon!" he said enthusiastically, the classroom bursting into laughter at his answer as their teacher slowly shook her head. "Something -real-, please?" Jake slowly rose his hand, a shocked Mrs. Peabody giving him signal to speak, which was something he never really did in class.

"I believe humans have the highest potential, ma'am. Look at whats been made over the years by them. Great buildings, ships, medicine, their ability to love and their willingness to protect others. I mean, look at the Power Rangers; They've been defending not only our planet, but space as well, many incarnations, many people protecting other people." Jerome stood up,giving his friend a nod. "He's right. I think they can prove humans have great potential in positive manner. As long as we are willing to help our fellow brothers and sisters, we're golden." The class applauded the two students who sat down, the five Rangers giving Jake surprised looks, he looking at them with a bewildered "What?" "That's the most we've heard you talk." Vanessa said, with Diane and Zeke nodding.

Later that day, Zeke had been sitting on the gym bleachers with his tablet out, surfing the internet while the others chatted with the topic from class. Glancing out a little, he noticed Jake was at the punching bag, delivering an American Kempo kata that would cause him to flash back to the battle against K'Turi, the Ghost Ranger using similar moves. Zeke held the tablet up slightly and snapped a picture, saying to the others. "Guys, I'm gonna head to the Garage for a bit. Want to look up some archive stuff." Packing his stuff away, Zeke headed out of the school.

Entering the HQ of the Power Rangers, Zeke checked around first to make sure T.K and Ghost Ranger were not around. Sitting in the main computer chair, he hooked up the tablet and uploaded Jake's picture, finger dancing across the keyboard as he hacked into the school system records. "Let's see who you really are.." Zeke said to himself, files appearing on the screen and he going through them.

Soon after, Spike faded in behind him, speaking "Hey, what are you doin?" Zeke jumped in his seat, yelping. "Cant you knock?!" he asked, turning back to the screen and pulling up the archive, Spike shrugging at the question while leaning over his friends shoulder. "Whats this?" "Spike, take a look at these records. According to them, Jake's been going to different schools while using different names. Jake Lee Scott, Jake Grayson, Jake Scotts, Jake Corbett.." "He's been using different last names?" "Not just last names. These are the last names of some of the most well known Rangers ever. Why would he-?" He stopped short, hearing T.K from another room and quickly backed out of everything, unhooking his tablet and bouncing out of the chair, he and Spike walking over to a nearby table, acting casual, or trying to at least.

"Hey you two, whats up?" she asked them and sat into her chair, only to shift in it as though it didn't feel right. "Were one of you in my chair?" "I was looking up some Ranger Archive info, never know when a Legacy Power could come in handy, you know?" Zeke said with a sheepish grin. "Alright, but next time don't adjust the chair settings. Oh! I have some news for you guys; Ghost is ready to-" The alarms went off, cutting her sentence off as she spun to look at her computer monitor, eyes going wide in fear. "Ready to what?" Spike asked, T.K shaking her head. "Never mind that, you need to meet the others downtown, there's a new enemy..and they're very powerful." There was a slight tinge of fear in her voice, but the two young men wouldn't question it, heading out the Garage entrance while Morphing.

Downtown Crystal Harbor, the citizens were rushing away from a black clad warrior; the suit consisted of a black torso, black and gray legs with gold trim, bracer covered gloves that consisted of the same color, shoulder pats, chest armor, and her helmet all the same style, but the helmet was black, with a golden crest sticking atop of it, gold trim on the sides, and a white visor with no mouth part. Jerome, Vanessa, and Diane ran past the people running away, looking the warrior over.

"What is that?" Vanessa asked, Jerome shook his head, saying "I'm not sure, but they look like.." "A Power Ranger.." Diane finished.

"You must be the Legacy Rangers. I have been sent to destroy you!" The warrior's voice was distorted, and it jumped high into the air, coming down on the trio with a slash of its hand, the wind pushing outward and hitting them with enough force to make them go flying back. With a grunt, Jerome stood up and brought up his wrist watch Morpher, Diane and Vanessa following suit as Legacy Green and Blue came flying through the air with legs extended for kicks, the Black colored warrior knocking both down with powerful punches.

"Legacy Power, Activate!" the three Ranger called out, transforming into Legacy Red, Yellow, and Pink, helping Blue and Green up to get ready to battle. "I don't know who you are, but you're not going to take us out that easily." Red declared as the team charged forward, attacking their new opponent one at a time, the enemy knocking them around while talking. "You fools! In what world could you possibly beat the Black Phantom Ranger?" ending the sentence with a three hundred and sixty degree spin kick, knocking them all backwards.

"They're a Power Ranger?" Spike asked in a shocked manner, Vanessa clenching her fists and standing up. "A Ranger wouldn't serve evil!" she declared, summoning her Wolf Daggers and charging forward with slashing attacks, the Black Phantom Ranger blocking each swipe with their arms and, ducking, delivered a series of jabs to her stomach, followed by a straight kick that sent her flying against a wall, De-Morphing to her civilian clothes. "Vanessa! You'll pay for that!" Legacy Blue yelled, summoning his Shot Blaster and Legacy Pink bringing out her Spark Staff, the two charging forward, only for Black Phantom to become a blur, attacking both them and Legacy Red and Green who were checking on their friend, slashing at them repeatedly back and forth repeatedly yelling "Black Phantom Annihilation!" The four remaining Rangers flew back in different directions, all of them forcibly powering down and crying out in pain. "Guys, what are we gonna do?" Zeke asked, struggling to stand up. "What will you do? Hahaha! All you can do is wait until I destroy you!" Black Phantom laughed evilly once more, standing over Jerome and about to deliver another blow, then a familiar voice behind them spoke up.

"Pick on someone your own size!" The Black Phantom Ranger turned around to see Jake walking towards the battle, still slightly bruised from his last fight with K'Turi, wearing a white red and black plaid over shirt over a gray t-shirt, and black jeans, getting into his fighting stance. "I'm the one you want."

"Jake, no!" Diane called out, their new enemy turning to face the new arrival, chuckling. "It's been a while, hasn't it? "I made it my mission to stop you, no matter how long it took to find you." Jake said, sliding one of his sleeves up to reveal a gray wrist watch Morpher, sliding his fingers across the face, calling out "Legacy Power, Activate!" he yelled, a gray energy barrier surrounding his body as he punched it twice with two Kempo style punches, shattering it so his suit forming onto his body.

"Hyaa! Ghost Ranger, ready for battle!" Ghost Ranger and Black Phantom Ranger circled around one another, neither attacking for a good while. "I should have finished you when we last fought! To think you'd create your own team of Rangers..." "The Earth is being threatened by the Tul'Van Empire, it needs to be defended!" "Not if I have anything to say about it!" The Rangers went on the offensive against each other, striking each other rapidly, their fists slamming into each other, a shock wave shooting the two back.

"You've improved! I am glad.." Black Phantom held up one arm, revealing its own Morpher and calling out "Dark Transcendence!" its body turning completely black and turning into an enemy from the past; Ecliptor! "Come and fight me!" the enemy said, flying high into the sky, into space. Jerome, Zeke, Diane, Vanessa, and Spike slowly got up, regrouping and Morphing once more as Ghost Ranger joined them. "They wanna take this fight to Space? Let's show them what we can do!" Legacy Red spoke, everyone spinning their watches so the hands would land on 6:00. "Legacy Transcendence! Let's Rocket!" The six Rangers turned into the Space Rangers, calling out "Galaxy Glider, hang ten!" Six surfboard style gliders appeared beside the Rangers and they hopped on, shooting out into space after the Elciptor copy, summoning the weapons of the past. "Spiral Saber!" "Astro Ax!" "Satellite Stunner!" "Star Slinger!" "Lunar Lance!" "Silver Silverizer!"

Black Phantom Elicptor flew at the rangers, swinging its sword at them as it and Space Legacy Red swung his Spiral Saber traded strikes, Yellow and Pink shooting at the copy of the past enemy, knocking the sword out of its hand, Legacy Space Blue and Black striking the warrior with the lance and ax, Legacy Space Silver going for a multiple slash with the bladed form of the weapon.

"Arg! You appear to be better then I thought, but this is not over!" The enemy held its hand to their face and sent our an arc of green lightning, the Rangers slowly falling back before regrouping once more. "Time to end this! Form your blasters!" Legacy Space Red ordered, combining his Spiral Saber and an Astro Blaster, while Legacy Space Black held a weapon of the combined Astro Ax, Lunar Lance, Satellite Stunner, and Star Slinger, while Legacy Space Silver turned his Silver Silverizer into the blast mode. "LEGACY SPACE SHOT!" they all yelled, all three weapons firing at Black Phantom Elciptor with enough force to drive them off, shouting "I will return, rangers! You have my word!" "Good job team, let's head back to Earth!" said the Legacy Silver Space Ranger.

Back in the garage, everyone was sitting or standing around, looking at Jake. "I'm sorry for all the secrecy. I just didn't know how well I could trust you with my identity. There's.. a lot more I still need to tell, but it'll have to wait." "Why didn't you tell us about Black Phantom Ranger?" "They're an enemy from my past. I've been searching for them for along time, and didn't know when they'd show up. Like I said, the rest will be told eventually." Diane suddenly grabbed Jake by his facial hair, pulling him towards the rest room while he went "oww ow owowowowow!" before she pushed him into it, handing him a bag. "Sorry, but the grunge look has to go. If you're our sixth Ranger, you gotta wear the colors." Jake let out a sigh, and after taking a shower, and having Vanessa cut his hair, he emerged from the rest room wearing a white and gray Letterman style jacket, dark gray jeans, and gray and white sneakers, his hair now cut and slicked back, face clean shaved, the look of a handsome man.

"Much better." said Zeke, giving a thumbs up. "You look awesome!" said Spike, Jerome nodding his approval, walking over to Jake and extending his hand. The two would shake, Jerome saying "Welcome to the team, Jake."

-To Be Continued-
Old 12/11/14, 06:51 PM   #7
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 7: Galactic Lights

The Legacy Rangers were in the midst of battle against a platoon of Nokbots that had attacked a shopping mall, attacking with their weapons, Ghost Ranger using his fists and feet, making sure the robotic henchmen stayed away from the innocent civilians. Legacy Green was swinging his katana wildly, making exaggerated martial arts noises knocking a few of the robots down, more attacking him as he pushed them away.

"Spike, what are you doing?" asked Legacy Yellow, watching him curiously while defending herself against a few of the Nokbots with her Wolf Fang Daggers, kicking one away with a grunt. "Taking care of business!" he replied, slashing a few more robots away. "Stay focused, we're almost done!" called out Ghost Ranger, running at a couple of the enemies, leaping up and kicking them back in a bicycle kick, having them fly into a dumpster with the lid shutting. Legacy Red and Pink went for a team up attack, with Pink slamming her Spark Staff into the ground, sending a current of electricity through the ground, shocking them, then Red jumped off her shoulders and slashed them with a red beam of energy, destroying them. Legacy Blue finished off the platoon with a three hundred and sixty degree turn, blasting the rest of them with his Shot Blaster. "Alright, that's how you do it!" He said, De-Morphing along with the others as they all looked at Spike in an annoyed manner.

"What was that all about?" Jerome asked the Green Ranger. "I was just trying to show them I'm just as good as you guys." "What? Spike, you're a Ranger! You don't need to prove yourself." said Diane, arms crossed. "Yes, I do.. Lately I felt like I've been playing catch-up. Jerome, Zeke, and you have your Martial Arts. Vanessa's been training and improving, and Jake? He's our leader." "Hey, I may be leader, but I follow Jerome's lead on the battlefield. No one on this team is more important then the other person, we're all equal." "Sure wish I felt like that." Spike said. "C'mon man, cheer up, let's go to the arcade and grab some grub, that should help you out." said Zeke, slapping Spikes back gently, the others agreeing with him as they all headed to the arcade.

Aboard the Tul'Van ship, Chosav was going through notes that K'Turi had been creating in the data files of the ships. "Perhaps he wasn't as useless as we believed him to be." he mused to himself, turning to face a half robot and half alien scientist. "You are our top researcher within the Empire. See what you can make from it, Luven." The scientist nodded his head and took the data files with him to the lab area of the ship. "Black Phantom, we shall attack the Rangers as a team this time. Are you ready for battle?" asked Chosav, the Black Phantom Ranger appeared behind the Samurai alien, speaking in its distorted voice. "I am always ready to fight the Ghost Ranger."

At the Arcade, the six friends were hanging around the table area with their lunch, eating and chatting. "So, I did some more research with the Ranger Archives before the fight. Did you know that Adam Park and Tommy Oliver were three different and five different Ranger types?" said Zeke, leaning over his basket of chicken tenders. "Duh, Tommy is a legend, man!" said Jerome with a laugh. "Well what I meant was; imagine if you could Transcend into various powers at one time. How awesome would that be?" "It depends." said Jake, taking a sip of soda while glancing around at them. "If one takes on the Power of too many sources at once, the results could be bad. However, if you do it one at a time? Like, one right after the other? Now that would be a sight to behold."

"Hey..You've been quiet the entire time, you okay Spike?" asked Vanessa to her friend, who was halfheartedly eating his french fries. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just still wondering if I really am as good a fighter as the rest of you." "You are, trust me when I say that you're a valued member of the team, mi hermano." The two would give each other a side hug, when an explosion rocked the outside of the arcade. "Looks like we got work to do." said Diane, eating the rest of her burger and getting up with the others to go see what the cause was, only to go back and grab Zeke's last chicken strip, grinning.

Outside, the Black Phantom Ranger stood in front of a blown up big rig truck, arms crossed as the teenagers stood a few feet away. "You again.." growled Jake, hands clenched into fists, ready to go on the offense, but Jerome grabbed his arm, shaking his head. "We don't attack until they make the first move."

"Red Ranger is wise to keep back. After all, it would be rude to attack before meeting the one who shall fight alongside of me." Black Phantom then knelt to one knee, Chosav appearing beside the warrior in a flash of light decked out in samurai style armor. "Ah, you must be the Power Rangers. It is an honor to meet you, I am General Chosav of the Tul'Van Empire." "Another General?" Zeke asked in slight shock, Vanessa turning her head towards Jake. "I thought we defeated their General?" "Apparently they have backups. T.K and I only know about K'Turi." he said, holding up his Morpher. Jerome did the same, asking "Ready?" "Ready!" The five comrades responded, spinning their watch faces and calling out "Legacy Power, Activate!" once transformed, Chosav and Black Phantom ran at their brightly colored enemies, the General pulling out a sharp katana blade and sending out a wave of energy, Black Phantom Ranger jumped over it, tackling Ghost Ranger out of the way so that it hit the other five Rangers, knocking them to the ground.

"I want you all to myself!" the evil Ranger declared, picking Ghost up off of the ground and wailing into him with multiple knee strikes to his stomach, kicking him away. Legacy Yellow attacked from behind with a drop kick, rolling back up to her feet to deliver a punch, only for Black Phantom to catch it and twist her arm behind her back, kicking her back over to the others. "Do not interfere!"

Chosav clashed his sword against Legacy Red's sword, the two hitting blade on blade over and over until Legacy Blue jumped up with his shot Blaster, shooting at the new General, who deflected the shots away with his sword effortlessly and punched Blue back, flipping his sword and knocking the wind out of Red's body with a handle strike to the chest, firing another wave of energy with his sword. "Guys, we need to fight as a team! He's too strong for single attacks!" Legacy Pink helped up the others as Ghost spin kicked Black Phantom into a nearby dumpster, the team regrouping, only to see Legacy Green charge forward alone, sword at the ready. "Spike, wait a sec!" yelled Blue, with Yellow yelling "He's too strong!" "If I can beat this guy on my own, I can prove my worth to the team!" he thought to himself. Green brought down his weapon against Chosav's, the sparks flying from the blades, the General chuckling. "You're brave to fight me, but you lack skill!" Quickly, he added a burst of power to the attack, causing Spike to De-Morph slowly, then with a battle cry, slashed at him in a diagonal cut, with Spike falling to his knees, then the ground. Black Phantom landed beside the General, as the samurai sheathed his blade.

"SPIKE, NO!" Legacy Red shouted, running forward and standing in front of his fallen comrade, weapon at the ready. Chosav and Black Phantom Ranger, however, would simply turn and walk away, saying. "You are not worthy of being defeated by my blade. Goodbye, Rangers."

Back at the Garage, Spike was bandaged around his chest area, T.K having made sure he was not seriously hurt by the attack. Slowly he woke up, the others getting up from their various seats to meet him. "I..What happened?" he asked, sitting up with a light wince. "You're okay, buddy. You're back at HQ." said Zeke, handing him a cup of water. "Thanks." he said, taking a nice long sip.

"Spike, what were you thinking out there? What you did was reckless." Jake said, arms crossed over his chest while giving the Green Ranger a slight glare. "I was just-" "Just what? We said before that every member of the team is equal, regardless of personal strength." "I know, but I've felt like a sixth wheel at times. Have you seen me in battle? Most of the time I'm just lucky!" Spike swung his legs around and stood up, reaching for his Morpher, and, after hesitating, removed it from his wrist, setting it down onto the computer desk before silently walking away. "Wait!" said Vanessa, trying to go after him, but Diane gently held her back, shaking her head. "This is his decision, he'll have to decide for himself if its what he really wants."

Spike's feet carried him, not really sure where he was going after he left the Garage. The sun had begin to set, and eventually he found himself at a small farm, sitting on a pile of hay as a small goat walked up to him, gently patting its head. "I don't get why I've been in this funk. I am-was, a Ranger, and I was so happy to help fight the forces of evil. But seeing the others improve so much while I lucked my way out in battle? It just didn't seem fair. What do you think?" Spike asked the goat, which looked up at him in silence for a moment, then let out a very human like yell, with the young man face-palming with a groan.

Meanwhile, as the other Rangers had gone to look for their friend, Jake sat down on the couch in the Garage, looking down at the Green Legacy Morpher in silence, as T.K walked up behind him. "You know.." "Don't. I don't want to hear it." "Look, I've known you for a very, very long time. Given what I saw happen to you two years ago? I don't think you have the right to call anyone reckless." she said in a somewhat defiant tone, looking down at him with a fierce gaze. Letting out a sigh, Jake stood up and pocketed the Morpher. "Can you track him down with his energy reading?" "Can a horse win the Kentucky Derby?" she retorted with a smirk, sitting down at the computer and going to work.

A while later, Spike had made his way to the Blue Bay High football field, sitting in the bleachers. He had his legs pulled up to his chest, looking down, until he heard footsteps behind him, glancing up to see Jake sit beside him. "Look, I know I messed up earlier." "Well, yeah, you did. But, that's not why I'm here. Spike, did Bulk or Skull ever tell you about the time the Earth and many planets in our system were in danger from Dark Specter and Astronema?" "Not really."

"Well, back in Nineteen-Ninety-Eight the forces of Evil had attacked, demanding that the Space Rangers show themselves, or the Earth would be destroyed. Your father and uncle were the very first two to stand up to Astronema's forces, and so did others to defend their heroes. It was Bulk who lead the citizens into battle against the Quantrons when the Rangers were being beaten back." Jake brought out the Green Legacy Morpher, handing it to Spike. "Fighting for the forces of Good has been in your family since before you were born." Spike listened closely; he had been paying so much attention to the story, he didn't realize Jerome, Zeke, Diane, and Vanessa had sat around him on the bleaches, all giving a nod of approval with Jake saying "There is no Green Ranger without you, Spike. Please, come back to the team." Spike put the Morpher back on, everyone clapping their hands and celebrating with a group hug.

The next day, Chosav was on the attack once more in the construction site of a new retirement home. All Six Rangers appeared in front of him, Morphed, Ghost looking around suspiciously. "Where's Black Phantom Ranger?" "I 'm right here!" the enemy Ranger announced, rushing past the General and slashing all six Rangers in a blur before returning to Chovas.

"You were weak in our last battle and you still are!" Chosav announced, pulling his sword out, Black Phantom spinning their Morpher and calling out "Dark Transcendence!" the warrior called out, turning into the samurai styled monster Treacheron, pulling its sword out and ready for battle. "You want sword play? You'll get sword play!" said Legacy Green, spinning the hands of his watch to hit 7:00, the other four following suit. "Legacy Transcendence! Go Galactic!" they all called out, becoming the Rangers of the Lost Galaxy. Ghost Ranger spun his own Morpher to the same time, calling out "Legacy Transcendence! Magna Power!" he transforming into the Magna Defender.

Letting out a roar, Chosav brought his sword down for a wave slash, the Legacy Galaxy Rangers jumping over it and running animal style over to him, each going for a strike with their Quasar Sabers, which he blocked. The Treacheron copy flew at Legacy Magna Defender, the two locking blades before Defender rolled to the side, sheathing his sword and putting it onto gun mode, shooting a few blasts at his opponent, who slashed them away. The two circled one another before the Treacheron copy went for a stabbing attack, Legacy Defender grabbing the copy's head and slamming his own helmet down onto it, causing his enemy to grab their face in pain. Next he pulled his sword back out and sent for his own lunging stab, only for his opponent to make a quick series of hand motions, vanishing from the battle with an evil laugh.

"Lights of Orion, Activate!" the Five Rangers yelled, gold and green armor adorning their belt buckle, a bracer for their arms, and their Quasar Sabers powering up. They attacked General Chosav with renewed vigor, manging to drive him back slightly. "Lights of Orion, Power Up!" the team called, turning into a giant ball of light firing at their enemy, who held his blade up and, with a battle aura surrounding him, sent the attack backwards, the Rangers returning to their base suits.

"You're still too weak to defeat me. I'll finish you all off now and be done with you!" "No..It's not over. Not yet!" Legacy Green slowly stood up, a green aura surrounding his body as he held his Stingray Katana in hand.

"My father and uncle fought against the forces of evil, I can continue that legacy..I am a Power Ranger, and I will not allow you to harm this planet, or my friends! GREEN LEGACY BATTLLEIZER!" Legacy Green exploded with power; his Ranger suit was now similar to that of the Samurai Ranger Shogun Mode, but it was slimmer and fit his frame, his katana becoming larger in size. "You wanted a fight? You got one!" "Face me, warrior!" Chovas and Legacy Green ran at each other, yelling as Green raised his sword up, lightning striking it. "LIGHTNING SMASHER!" Bringing the full force of the katana down upon his enemy's blade, the force of the strike broke Chosav's katana, and also caused the Green Battleizer armor to explode off of him like blocks of data. "You have managed to defeat me, if only temporarily. I shall meet you all in battle again. NOKBOTS!" Chosav snapped his fingers, giant Nokbots stomping around the city as the General vanished.

"That was -awesome!- cheered Legacy Blue, Legacy Defender having helped them get back up and surrounding Spike, everyone cheering. "No time for congratulations. We still have a fight to win." said Green. "You're right. Guys, let's form the Legacy Megazord!" Legacy Red ordered, everyone summoning their Zords, while Legacy Defender called "Torozord, charge!" The ghost of a large Bull Zord stampeded forward, firing off eye beams that caused Defender to grow to its own height as Mega Defender Mode, Torozord standing on its hind legs, allowing the warrior to fit inside when it split open, closing once he was inside. The Legacy Rangers formed the Legacy Megazord, the two robots standing side by side.

"Lost Galaxy Power! Lights of Orion Megazord Mode!" The Legacy Megazord glowed momentarily, with a gold and green armor appearing on its chest and crown, the Stingray Ax turning into the Green Condor. "Alright guys, let's take these knuckleheads out!" said Legacy Red. "Gladly!" Legacy Magna Defender called, the Torozord spinning around rapidly, striking a few Nokbots and knocking them to the ground. "Lost Galaxy Legacy Missile!" The Green Condor shot forward, taking out the rest of the Nokbots. "Good job, Rangers. That's a a win and a half!" Legacy Red declared.

The next day in the Garage, the Rangers had brought Spike in blindfolded for a surprise. Once they were ready, the blindfold came off, and Spike saw before him a green and white frosted cake with the words 'Our friend, our ally. Green Ranger." decorated on it. "You did well out there yesterday, Spike. We're all proud of you." said T.K, setting down plates, forks and napkins onto the table. "Could you please go get the cake slicer?" she asked him, he going to grab it, and on the way back, tripped on a power chord, ending up face first in the cake, the others wincing. Slowly he stood up and took a finger full of frosting, licking it off. "Mmmm, chocolate!" he said with a snorting laugh, the others joining him.

-To Be Continued-

Last edited by The Ghost Ranger; 02/03/15 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12/11/14, 06:52 PM   #8
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 8: Lightspeed Revelations

"Class, today is going to be our field trip to Mariner Bay. I'll walk by and take your permission slips." Mrs. Peabody said, walking along the rows of students and taking the pieces of paper to her desk, and looking them over as the students gathered their belongings up and headed for the door, she paused at the last one. "Jake?" she called, the white and gray Letterman jacket wearing teen turning toward her direction, she beckoning him over with a finger.

"Yes, ma'am?" he asked, the teacher holding up his permission slip. "This is your handwriting, isn't it?" Jake rubbed his neck in slight embarrassment. "My folks are out of town on a business trip and wouldn't be back in time to sign it, so I...well." he said, gesturing to his signed name. "I'm afraid without your parents signature, you'll have to stay in study hall. Go ahead and finish up your homework early if you want, or read a book from the shelf in the back. I'm sorry you can't go with us, I think you'd like Mariner Bay." "Yeah...I'm sure I would." Jake and Mrs. Peabody left the classroom, the student heading towards study hall and the teacher making her way to the bus.

On the bus, Jerome and Zeke sat next to one another, as did Vanessa and Diane, with Spike being forced to sit next to Kathy, who would not stop talking about the upcoming winter dance, he not being able to get a word in. "Hey, where's Jake?" asked Diane, searching the other seats to not see him. "He's staying here in the study hall, Ms. Pai. His parents weren't able to sign his paper." said Mrs. Peabody, who sat near the front of the bus. The four teens exchanges looks of surprise with each other. "This is the first time I've heard about his parents since meeting the guy." said Zeke, bringing out his tablet and showing the list of names he had found their Sixth Ranger had used over the years, showing it to them. "I did some digging the day the Black Phantom Ranger attacked; Why would he need so many different surnames? How many times has he been to high school and why?" "While I don't condone you snooping around like that, these are some good questions that need to be asked. When we get back, he'll ask him." Jerome said, the bus taking off.

Two hours later, the bus pulled into Mariner Bay, the students and teacher walking into a building with a very familiar gold and blue insignia on the outside of it. There were many people walking around in lab coats, suits, and uniforms. "This seems familiar.." said Vanessa, glancing down to Zeke's tablet as the group of students were lead to a large elevator, going down, when the doors opened, the students were inside a tunnel under water! "This is amazing!" said Jerome, other students oohing and aahing over the tunnel, until they entered a structure, seeing more people in uniform, some at stations, other roaming around as a man wearing a black outfit approached them, smiling at the classmates. "Welcome to the Lightspeed Aquabase. My name is Captain Ryan Mitchell."

Back in Crystal Harbor, Jake had fallen asleep in the study hall while listening to his ear buds, music blaring slightly until the bell rang for a class switching. Waking up with a start, he would wipe the drool away from his mouth, removing his ear buds just as his watch let out a small beep, T.K's voice coming through it. "Jake, we got a problem! Black Phantom Ranger and a monster are attacking the business district! Where are the others?" "They're on a field trip to Mariner Bay. They wont be back for a few hours... I'll do what I can to stop them." "Okay, just be careful." Jake would get up from his seat, and after making sure the coast was clear, rushed out of a side entrance of the school, running over to the bike rack and grabbing his, starting to pedal towards the attack.

Zeke had nearly started to fanboy out loud, Diane clamping a hand over his mouth to stop him from yelling. "Sir, I thought the Aquabase was destroyed years ago?" asked Vanessa, Ryan quirking a brow slightly before answering. "Yes, the base was destroyed at the end of the battle against Queen Bansheera, but after the victory of the Lightspeed Rangers, the best designers and engineers rebuilt it a year later to continue monitoring any attacks and helping the people. Follow me, I'll give you a tour of the base and we can have a Q and A after wards." The five Rangers followed their classmates excitedly, before their watches went off, their giving a quick look around before breaking off and making their way over to a small alcove. "What's up T.K?" asked Jerome. "I hate to ruin your trip, but scanners are reporting of a monster in Mariner Bay!" "We're on it, come on guys." Giving another glance around, they would sneak out the way they came, a blonde haired woman in uniform at a computer having spotted them leave with a bit of a smile on her face.

Jake skidded to a stop on his bike, dismounting it and approaching the attacking duo as a part of a car went flying past, he ducking out of its way. "Hey! You two stop it right now!" he demanded, getting into a fighting stance. Black Phantom Ranger and BuzzSaw, a monster with two chainsaws for arms turned around, the former letting out a dark laugh. "So you finally showed up, about time. Hmm...None of your comrades are here to help?" "I'm more then enough for both of you! Legacy Power, Activate!" Jake Morphed into the Ghost Ranger, running at both with a flying double kick, yelling a loud "hyahh!"

Back in Mariner Bay, the five Rangers has exited the Lightspeed Building, rushing over to the monsters location. When they arrived, they saw Artillitrox, a monster that had army style camouflage, glowing yellow eyes and bandoliers of ammo crisscrossing its chest. "This must be the monster T.K was talking about." Diane said, Zeke's eyes going wide "It's just like the final boss of level eight in Robot Destruction Four!" "I'm no video game! I am very real!" a part of the monsters chest opened up to reveal a very large Gatling gun housed inside of it. Spike let out a very small "uh oh" before Artilitrox opened fire, the Rangers separating into different patterns to avoid the bullets. Zeke and Vanessa crouched behind a dumpster, Jerome sliding over and flipping up a table, and Diane and Spike taking refuge behind a nearby bulldozer.

"This thing has range covered, we wont be able to get in close enough to attack!" Jerome called from hiding, peeking his head up, only to duck back down when the monster fired again. "I have an idea! Try to keep it distracted while I snipe from the roof!" Zeke yelled into his watch for the others to hear. "Right, everyone ready?" Jerome asked into his watch "Ready!" the others replied, calling out "Legacy Power, Activate!" Legacy Red, Pink, Yellow, and Green ran from out of their hiding places in a charge as Legacy Blue climbed up a nearby ladder.

At the Aquabase, alarms started to go off, Captain Mitchell turned towards the blonde, who hit a few buttons on the nearby console, sending out the call..

Ghost Ranger was having a tough time fighting both enemies at once; Buzzsaw was striking him repeatedly with his arms, nearly cutting into his suit a few times while Black Phantom assaulted him with a flurry of punches and slashing attacks. Rolling backward and into a crouch, Ghost started to spin the hands of his watch. "Legacy Transc-" "I DONT THINK SO!" Black Phantom roared, grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back, placing a boot against it. "After all those years ago, I shall now make you pay for your betrayal!" "What?! You're the one who betrayed the three of us!" "Buzzsaw, destroy him!" "With pleasure!" The monster said, chainsaw arms revving up as it approached the held down Ranger.

"Don't let him get you in his sights!" yelled Pink, barely dodging an oncoming barrage of ammo from their opponent, "Zeke, whats your status?" Red yelled into his Morpher, throwing a nearby wooden sign at Artilitrox, who shot it up into pieces. "Almost there! Just a few more minutes!" Legacy Blue responded, jumping across one roof to another and rolling upon landing, Shot Blaster in hands. Legacy Green and Yellow were throwing handfuls of bricks at the monster, but they weren't doing much besides annoying it "We don't have a few minutes left!" said Green. Then the roar of an engine could be heard, and turning the corner of the road onto the street the Rangers fought on was a familiar yellow jeep, with six passengers in it. Braking to a stop, the riders got out, wearing red and black jackets with red,pink,blue,green,yellow,and gray coloring on the shoulders,with a Lightspeed emblem on the back. "No way, is it really them?" asked Legacy Red, looking at the new arrivals in shock. Blue finally arrived at this designation, aiming down at the monster, only to see the new people. "Unbelievable!" he thought to himself.

Artilitrox continued his attack on the rangers, only to slowly stop when he noticed Rangers looking at the people behind them. "Who are you supposed to be?" it demanded, aiming at them, but not firing.

Their leader had short spiked blonde hair, and blue eyes; Carter Grayson, the legendary firefighter. The long blonde woman from before stood beside him; Dana Mitchell, Doctor and sister to Ryan. Next to her was an Asian man with black hair, looking calm: Chad Lee, the martial arts expert. A rugged, muscular female with her hair tied in two pony tails; Kelsey Winslow, tough and sports loving. A bald African-American male, sporting a smile; Joel Rawlings, stunt pilot and Casanova wannabe. Finally there was Captain Ryan Mitchell; the long lost brother to Dana and ally to the team.

"It really -is- them! I don't believe it!" Blue said to himself setting up his Shot Blaster into a sniper type rifle. "Looks like you guys could use a hand with this. Mind if we help you tag team?" Carter asked. "We'd be honored!" Legacy Red spoke, the four of them gathering beside the six people. "The honor is ours." said Joel, he and the four of them held up their arms to reveal the Lightspeed Morphers, calling out "Lightspeed! Rescue!" Ryan brought up his own Morpher, hitting a button and calling out "Titanium Power!" The six people transformed into the Lightspeed Rangers once more after all these years. "Red Ranger, rescue ready!" "Blue Ranger, rescue ready! "Pink Ranger, rescue ready!" "Yellow Ranger, rescue ready!" "Green Ranger, rescue ready!" "Titanium Ranger, hyah!" The six Lightspeed Rangers stood side by side the Legacy Rangers, Artilitrox readying his Gatling gun, but also turning his fingers into missiles. "Hahaha! Try and stop me!"

Ghost Ranger was panicking, the chainsaw nearing him, the buzz making his heart thud in his chest. At the last second, he put all of his weight into a forward roll, sending Black Phantom Ranger into the monsters path, kicking himself away from both of them and flipping to his feet. Buzzsaw only stopped a mere few inches from its ally, Black Phantom kicking it in the stomach and flipping back up ro their feet. "You'll pay for that!" Black Phantom's battle aura was dark black, and in a flash, had sent Ghost Ranger flying back into a wall with a punch powerful enough to De-Morph him into his civilian outfit, knocking him out.

The Legacy Rangers and the Lightspeed Rangers went on the offensive against Artilitrox, with Lightspeed Red bringing out his rescue blaster, tossing Legacy red a spare one, both shooting at the monster, Lightspeed Pink and Yellow turned their blasters into baton mode, Legacy Yellow and Pink taking turns with their counter parts while wielding the Spark Staff and Wolf Fang Daggers to repeatedly hit at it from different angles. Lightspeed Blue and Lightspeed Green summoned their Mega Battle Armors; Green spun the saw in his weapon to send the monster flying back, while Blue used his water cannon to shoot ice at the monster, freezing it in place. "Zeke, take the shot!" ordered Legacy Red, and from his rooftop perch, Legacy Blue pulled the trigger on his Shot Blaster, nailing Artilitrox in the chest, the monster shattering. Legacy Blue leapt down from the roof, both teams congratulating him, and both powering down. "You guys were amazing!" said Kelsey with a smile. "You made us proud to fight alongside you" Chad spoke, bowing towards to the new team. "I cant believe we got to fight alongside such a great team!" Spike said, Joel clapping him on the back. "Its good to know you're keeping Earth safe. Keep up the good work." "We will!" said Diane, blushing.

Their watched beeped, T.K's voice coming through. "Rangers! Jake's in danger and needs your help!" "We won't get there in time with the bus, it's two hours from away from here." Jerome said concerned. Dana and Carter glanced to one another, with Carter speaking " We have something that could get you there extremely fast. Got any train tracks where you live?"

As Black Phantom Ranger moved in for the final blow against the unconscious warrior, the whistle of a train caught both their and Buzzsaw's attention; the Lightspeed Rail Rescues were on the nearby train tracks overhead! Slowly they stopped to a halt, The Legacy Rangers climbing out the train and landing beside their friend, Legacy Pink pulling Jake to safety and joining the others. "Think our friends back in Mariner Bay would mind if we borrowed their powers?" asked Legacy Green. "Let's do it!" declared Legacy Red, the team spinning their watch hands to 8:00. "Legacy Transcendence! Lightspeed! Rescue!" The five transformed into the Legacy Lightspeed Rangers, bringing out their blasters and firing at both enemies.

Black Phantom spun their Morpher, calling out "Dark Transcendence!" and would turn into a copy of Diabolico, the demon servant of Queen Bansheera. Bringing out a double ax staff, the Diabolico copy went to work on the team, blasting them with energy attacks and slamming Legacy Lightspeed Red into the same building Ghost Ranger had hit earlier. "Pathetic!" Buzzsaw, meanwhile had focused on the knocked out Jake, chainsaws revving at full speed as it neared him. Legacy Lightspeed Blue had turned his head in that direction after being blasted back. Raising a hand up, he yelled out "NO!"

"Where am I? Everything's dark..Did I lose to Black Phantom? Looks like they..beat me again." Jake was floating in darkness, his thoughts echoing out into the vast nothingness. "Guess I failed my mission for good this time. I just feel like I want to sleep..Wait. I hear something. Fighting? Why do I fight? I can hear someone yelling. Zeke? Why's he yelling?"

"He may have lied to us, he may be keeping secrets..But he's still our friend! Get. Away. From him!" Legacy Blue turned back to his base outfit, running at Buzzsaw with weapon drawn. "BLUE LEGACY BATTLEIZER!" Zeke's suit gained a black over armor similar to that of a first or third person shooting hero, nothing specifically close to any particular character, but the feel was there; his boots, armor, gloves, and Shot Blaster were now bigger. Taking the gun, he pulled the trigger multiple times, large laser like bullets slamming into Buzzsaw's backside over and over, before the barrel began to glow brighter, swirling with energy. "COLLATERAL SHOT!" the force of the blast sent Legacy Blue's armor flying off like data squares, just like Legacy Green's armor had before. The impact of the shot nailed Buzzsaw dead on, turning the monster to dust.

Turning to face the Diabolico copy, Blue would re-Transcend into Lightspeed Blue, pulling out the rescue blaster and charging forward, the other Rangers joining him in shooting at their enemy. Raising its staff into the air, lightning struck the ax and fired at the rangers, sending them all back with a massive explosion.

"Zeke saved me? Wait..They're hurt. No! I can't let Black Phantom win. These Rangers, these people are the only allies I've had since then. They're...They are...My. Friends. My only friends. My best friends! My heart? My heart feels like its on fire! Whats going on!?"

In the real world, the copy of Diabolico stood triumphant over the Legacy Lightspeed Rangers, preparing for one more blast, before Jake's eyes flew open, letting out a roar a he slowly stood up, his entire body engulfed in a light blue battle aura. "What?! How are you still alive?!" "My heart burns for my friends! The flame inside of my body is demanding I protect them at all costs!"

"AHHHHHHH!" Letting out a mighty yell, Jake ran forward, slamming his right fist, covered in the blue flame like aura into the copy's face, the impact of the punch not only Morphing him back into Ghost Ranger, but also turning Black Phantom back to their normal suit. Next, Ghost Ranger unleashed punch after punch on their body. "100 Ghost Strikes!" he yelled out, fists blurring until the final blow, he knocking Black Phantom onto the ground, their body rolling until it stopped.

The five Rangers stood up, and met their friend where he stood. "That was amazing, how did you do that?" asked Red. Pink hugging him from behind asked "You're okay, right? You're not hurt are you?" "I'll be fine, now.. Legacy Transcendence! Titanium Power!" he turned into the Titanium Ranger, the six of them watching Black Phantom stand up, helmet cracked. "Summon Rescue Bird!" Lightspeed Legacy Red commanded, the robotic bird flying at them as Legacy Titanium took out his ax weapon, bringing the blade down the handle to turn it into a gun. "Unilaser, fire!" "Titanium Laser!" Both weapons shot out, nailing the Black Phantom, ranger and sending them to their knees. When the smoke cleared, they were back up, glaring at the Rangers...Only part of their helmet was broken, revealing a human face with long brown and blonde hair, and a brown eye. "A woman?" Green asked, dumbfounded. "A human woman?" Yellow said, shocked. "This isn't over, Rangers! I'll be back!" the woman warrior yelled, vanishing. "Save that for later, we gotta get back to Mariner Bay before our bus leaves!" said Legacy Red, speaking into his communicator. "T.K, contact the Aquabase and tell them we're coming back with the Rail Rescues." "Will do! And Zeke? You did good out there earlier."

The bus was missing five students, Mrs. Peabody standing by the door with a worried look on her face as Jerome, Spike, Vanessa, and Diane ran over to the bus from the Lightspeed building. "Hey, Mrs. P!" Zeke yelled as they got closer. "Where have you been?" she asked "Spike got lost trying to find the bathroom." Diane said, the others laughing as they and their teacher boarded the bus back to Blue Bay High.

Later at the Garage, the others entered while Jake was speaking with T.K, all talking at once until their tech assistant whistled at them. "One at a time!" "Jake, why didn't you tell us Black Phantom Ranger was a woman?" asked Zeke. "Why didn't you tell us she was a human?" Jerome inquired. Jake stood in silence for a few moments with his back turned, before speaking.

"She's not human. She's Eltarian..But more then that" He then turned around, revealing he had a few tears running down his face. "She's my younger sister." The five Rangers looked at their mentor leader in stunned silence, unsure of how to respond.

-To Be Continued-
Old 12/11/14, 06:53 PM   #9
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 9: Time After Time

The Legacy Rangers were fighting against a mutant that Chosav had sent down to the planet; the team going for a plan Legacy Red had come up with as Rumbelor, the mutant in question flapped two mighty wings on its back, causing Legacy Pink and Blue being blown back by it as Green and Yellow jumped up, both letting out a kiyah when the went for a strike against their foe. The kicks from Yellow hit it in the lower stomach, Green's Stingray Katana sliced one of its arms. Next, Legacy Red and Ghost Ranger both came flying in with a double drop kick maneuver, only for Rumbelor to hold its arms out and sent a gust of wind at the two, knocking them to the ground, grunting.

"My name is Jake. It's been so long since I woke up from my sleep that I've forgotten my true name." said the Sixth Ranger, flashing back to the Garage that morning. "I am from the planet Eltar, the home of the wise wizard named Zordon." "Wait, -the- Zordon? The one who created the Mighty Morphing Power Coins?" a surprised Zeke asked. "I see you've been going over the Archives with a fine tooth comb." said T.K, head tilted. "Yes, Zeke, the very same one. Centuries ago, long before his war against Rita Repulsa, there was a different battle being fought. A mighty army named The Tul'Van Empire."

The Legacy Rangers and Ghost Ranger stood back up, spinning the watches on their hands so they hit 9:00. "Legacy Transcendence! Time for Time Force!""Legacy Transcendence! Quantum Power!" The six turned into the Time Force and Quantum Rangers, calling out "Time Force Red!" "Time Force Pink!" "Time Force Green!" "Time Force Blue!" "Time Force Yellow! "Quantum Ranger!" The Legacy Time Force Rangers summoned their V Blasters, shooting at Rumbelor from different sides, the Quantum Legacy Ranger taking out the Quantum Defender, firing it at well. "Nice try, but not good enough!" the mutant roared, rushing forward on a burst of wind to smack Legacy Time Force Pink to the ground, stepping on her chest while laughing.

"The Tul'Van Empire had set their sights on Eltar after taking over the nearby planet of Cordia VI. Zordon couldn't let his home world fall into the hands of evil, so he created a small team of warriors, a team of Rangers; The Proto Rangers." "You mean he created a team before using the Power Coins?" Diane had asked. "Yes, we were a test drive, so to speak. The team consisted of four people; Myself, Seamus, who was the Brown Aether Ranger, Aquatina, the Orange Solar Ranger, and my sister Eve, the Black Phantom Ranger. We didn't know what we would be in for, but Zordon chose us for a reason."

"Time Strike!" Legacy Time Force Yellow had summoned her Chrono Sabers, pointing them at a 3:00 angle before bringing them down on Rumbleor's backside, causing it to cry out in pain as Legacy Time Force Pink planted her boot into its chest, kicking them over her." "Diane, you okay?" asked Time Force Legacy Red, helping her up while Blue and Green fired at it with the Vortex Blasters, the mutant blocking the shots with its wings and letting out a roar. "I'll be fine, thanks Vanessa." Pink said while coughing.

"Each Proto Ranger had their own specific ability to help in battle; Seamus could tap into the Aether to multiple his strength times an increment of ten. Aquatina could call upon the power of the sun to release miniature flares from her body. Eve's ability was tapping into the dark energies within her Morpher, becoming faster then normal. My own special power was to become invisible, like a ghost." "So -that's- how you got your Ranger name!" Spike said in slight awe. "Yes, but there unforeseen problems that we didn't know about."

"We can beat this guy, it'll just take some focus and teamwork!" said Legacy Quantum Ranger, standing beside the others who brought together the V weapons to form the Vortex Blaster. "Jake, take them on with your weapon while he shoot that thing with its back turned." Legacy Time Force Red ordered. "You got it!" he replied, running forward, shooting the Quantum Defender while closing the distance on Rumbelor, changing it from gun mode to blade mode once he was within range, the two trading attacks.

"Our Morphers were prototypes, hence our team name. As with every prototype, there are glitches, bugs, etc. My Morpher stopped me from aging." In the flashback, Jake looked down at his transformation watch, sighing. "I was seventeen back then.." "How old are you now?" asked Zeke. Jake shook his head, continuing his story. "Seamus learned through training that if he ever went over one hundred percent into the Aether, he'd cease to exist. Aquatina could never use more then three mini flares in consecutive order; if she did, she's go supernova. Eve's darkness would consume her if she used too much of it. Eventually, the Empire arrived on Eltar."

"Quantum Defender, Freeze strike!" Legacy Quantum Defender's weapon glowed a bright blue, striking Rumbelor and freezing him in place. The Legacy Time Force Rangers fired the Vortex Blaster. Shattering the mutant into pieces, only for the Revive Lasers to fire from the Tul'Van Emperor's ship, making it grow. To make matters worse, the Black Phantom Ranger would appear in front of the Rangers, Dark Transcending into a female version of Brickneck. Legacy Time Force Yellow stepped forward. "Go take care of Rumbelor, I can handle her." "Not alone you cant, but as a team we have a chance." Legacy Time Force Pink stood beside her, looking at the others. "Go, we've got this." Legacy Red, Blue, and Green turned back to their base suits, giving their friends a nod of good luck before summoning the Legacy Megazord, Legacy Quantum Ranger summoning the ghost of the Q-Rex, the T-Rex like robot charging through a time portal and landing beside the Megazord.

"The battle was fierce, like nothing we'd ever taken on before. Their army was well over one hundred strong, but the biggest challenge came from one of their top generals." "Who?" asked Jerome. "General Zachex, a six armed soldier who was their top warrior. We were thrashed around repeatedly by him. Only when Eve tapped into the darkness within her did we begin to gain footing. It took a team effort, but we watched as she used her Black Phantom Annihilation on Zachex, destroying him and sending the ships flying away. We were victorious! But...Then tragedy struck."

"Q-Rex, attack!" Legacy Quantum Ranger ordered, the dinosaur robot charging forward and clamping its mouth around Rumbelor's arm and shaking its head wildly. Meanwhile the Legacy Megazord swiped at the mutant with its Ax, the monster grabbing the arm and flapping its wings repeatedly, taking both robots off of the ground and making them fly back into nearby buildings.

"You were lucky in our last battle, but this time you won't win!" yelled Black Phantom Brickneck, with Legacy Time Force Yellow and Pink running at her with the Chrono Sabers ready to use. Black Phantom Brickneck summoned a sword of their own, the five blades interlocking, the two girls fighting against their opponent bravely, doing their best to at least parry the attacking female. "You're not that hard to handle!" Legacy Time Force Pink said, combining both blades into a double sided lance, spinning it around and slashing Black Phantom across the chest, sending them stumbling back, Legacy Time Force Yellow slashing in an x pattern, their enemy falling onto their back.

"Zordon had informed us that while the Empire had fled from the battle, Eltar was still very much in danger from a different threat; Black Phantom Ranger's darkness had been growing since the fight, Eve was being consumed by it every time we fought to protect our planet. To make matters even worse? I'd seen her talking to herself sometimes, saying things like 'I understand, Emperor' or 'They betrayed me..' I was sick with worry.. Seeing no other choice, Seamus, Aquatina and myself confronted Eve to hand over her Morpher for her own safety. She did the one thing I was hoping she wouldn't have; She Morphed, and attacked us. Having no choice but to defend ourselves, we powered up. I can't get the battle out of my head, it's like a video always on repeat."

Legacy Time Force Pink and Yellow powered down to their base states, waving over to the Legacy Quantum Ranger, who had commanded Q-Rex to transform to Megazord mode and aid the Legacy Megazord. The three men were having a tough time keeping their robot from being knocked back, but they were determined to win. Quantum turned his head, starting to wave his arms frantically while shouting "Behind you!" The two turned around to see Black Phantom Ranger back to normal, standing up and their visor glowing. "Time to say goodbye!" she cackled, grabbing both of the females by their helmets and lifting them up, sending black electricity through their bodies as both screamed in pain. After a surge of power shot through them, their helmets exploded, showing bruised and slightly burned skin, dropping them onto the ground and walking away.

"To fight your own comrade, your ally, your sister? That is one of the hardest things I ever had to do. It wasn't a battle, it was a devastation! The three of us were almost no match for her. Seamus tapped into 120% of the Aether to over power her with raw strength, and he was able to hold her off for a while, but before he could knock her out..He just...vanished. Vanished into complete nothingness! Aquatina fired off three mini flares at Black Phantom, she was burned from the attack, but had managed to use a powered up version of the Black Phantom Annihilation on her..Aquatina, she.." Jake turned from the group, punching the wall repeatedly, T.K having grabbed his arm to calm him down. "She didn't survive. Then...Eve set her sights on me. We fought for what seemed like eternity, but I wasn't strong enough. She knocked me to the ground, and as I began to lose consciousness, I saw her leave with a warrior who looked like a samurai with long blue hair." "Chosav.." Vanessa said in a shocked tone.

"Diane, Vanessa!" Legacy Red yelled from the Megazord, Rumblore began to whirl its fists around, sending tornado like punches at the robots, knocking them around more. Weakly, Vanessa opened her eyes and reached for her friend, who winced from pain. The Pink Ranger opened her eyes, the two friends looking at each other as they struggled to get up. "Diane has been my friend since I moved here. She showed me not to be afraid of new things and that people can be kind regardless of ethnicity. I have to get up for her sake!" "Vanessa's been a great member of this team, a great person to our classmates, showing us her culture and love of life. I will fight for her and my friends!" The two helmet less Rangers stood up, their hearts beating as one, Black Phantom Ranger stopped dead in her tracks, slowly turning around. "How...?" "YELLOW LEGACY!" "PINK LEGACY!" "BATTLEIZER MODE!" the two woman yelled together, their helmets reassembling and a Legacy Yellow's armor resembled wolf like features, with her daggers turning into short swords, while Pink's armor was beautiful; light white and resembling a falcon, her staff now a double sided ax weapon. "Vanessa, let's show her what the power of friendship can really do!" "Right on!" The two Rangers charged at their enemy, letting out a battle cry.

"After the fight, Zordon could no longer sense the Tul'Van or my sister. We had no idea where they could have gone too. He gave me one last order; to go into a suspended animation like sleep until the day came where I would be needed stop Black Phantom. I guess he thought I was the only one who could. I woke up in the year 1993, learning that Zordon had created the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Throughout the years, I used different aliases to get by, walking the country to find my place. I watched over the teams that had come and gone, but never got involved directly." "Why not? They deserved to know they had an ally on their side." Jerome spoke. "I was afraid. A coward. But that changed two years ago."

"Hyaaaaaa!" The two female Legacy Rangers ran forward, Black Phantom Ranger deftly dodging the attacks, with Pink holding her weapon to the sky, yelling out "THUNDER CUT!" and slamming the ax-staff into the ground. Yellow made multiple slashes with her sword, calling out "BLADE STORM!" The rumble of the ground caused Black Phantom to stumble, the energized slashes of the blades hitting her one after the other, causing her to go flying back into a car. Powering down to their base forms, the two girls would high five each other, their enemy letting out a scream of fury before vanishing. "Looks like the guys need our help in the Megazord." said Pink, glancing up to the battle. "What would they do without us?" said Yellow with a giggle, the two jumping high into the air and entering the robot.

"I was walking through Crystal Harbor, miserable. At that time, I had just let my hair grow out as well as my beard, not caring about my appearance. Behind me I heard her voice, and there she was with a challenge to fight me. The amazing part? She hadn't aged at all since the fight on Eltar. I am guessing the Empire had put her into suspended animation as well. We fought once more, and once again I lost. I thought for sure I wasn't going to make it but.." Jake looked to T.K, who smiled back. "I found him in an injured state. He begged me not to take him to a hospital. I nursed him back to health." "To show my gratitude, I confided in T.K my story, and told her how if the Empire showed up here, we'd need a new power to stop them. So she reverse-engineered technology from my Morpher and created the Legacy Powers. We monitored the planet since for any signs of a threat..Then I met you guys."

"Legacy Megazord Transcendence! Time Force Megazord Saber!" the five Rangers called out, the Stingray Ax turning into the Time Force Megazord's weapon. Rumbleor roaring as it sent more powerful tornado punches at the two Megazords. "Q-Rex! Max Blizzard, now!" ordered Legacy Quantum Ranger, the red and black robot shooting two powerful freezing rays from its shoulders. "Our turn!" Legacy Red yelled, the Time Force Megazord Saber glowing as they sent out a powerful wave of energy at the frozen monster, the sides of the blade closing in like clocks. "Your time.." Legacy Pink started "...Is up!" Yellow finished, Rumbleor exploding.

As the Rangers returned to the ground, Jake powered down and ran over to them. "I was so worried that she had..." he said, looking at the girls with concern. "Nah, we showed her that nothing beats friendship and two angry women." Diane said, Jake letting out a long breath. "No more secrets..You wanted to know my age?" he asked them, the five teens nodding. "I am one thousand and seventeen." "Looks like we got a new nickname for you then, eh Grandpa?" Zeke asked, with Jake starting to chase him as the others laughed.

On the Tul'Van ship, Chovas entered Luven's laboratory, the monster-alien hybrid going over the notes from K'Turi. "Have you found anything useful?" the General asked, the scientist looking up, "Oh yes, I've found something you may find -very- useful..."

-To Be Continued.-

Last edited by The Ghost Ranger; 12/16/14 at 05:21 AM.
Old 12/11/14, 06:54 PM   #10
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Chapter 10: Pride of the Red Lion

Luven held up a a 3D projected image of a flying island in the sky, shaped like a Turtle. Chosav looked it over. “What is this supposed to do for me?” he asked, looking at the scientist in an irritated fashion. “The island is home to some of the most power Zords ever known to exist. If you could get them under control, they'd be a great asset to the Empire.” “I see..Thank you, Luven. Continue your research.” the samurai dressed general exited the lab, the Black Phantom Ranger approaching him without her helmet on. The two looked at one another in silence, until Chosav backhanded the female warrior across the face. “This is your last chance to prove yourself to the Emperor that you are not inept! Fail me again and you will cease to exist.” Nodding silently, she would turn and walk away.

Down on Earth, Jerome stood in a white hallway, leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets. A man in a doctors jacket approached him, carrying a clipboard with notes on it. “Mr. Johnson?” “Yes?” Jerome asked, standing up straight. “I'm Dr. Steward Harvey, nice to meet you.” the two shook hands. “Whats the news, doctor?” the teenager asked in a concerned manner. “There is no easy way to say this. Your mother's treatments are starting to become insufficient. At this rate, chemotherapy may no longer be an option for her. The best option is, if the treatments no longer work period, is to make her as comfortable as possible.” The doctor said, looking down at his clipboard before giving a nod. “I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson.”

Later on at the basketball court, Diane and Vanessa were going against Jake and Spike in a basketball game, both teams having three points in a four point game. “Okay boys, if we win, you have to clean our houses.” Diane said, bouncing the ball a few times. “If we win ,you have to take us on a double date.” Spike said, giving Jake a sly grin. “Oh it is so on!” Vanessa said, the two teams trying their best to out maneuver each other on the court. Zeke was sitting next to Jerome on a nearby bench, glancing at him. “J-Man, you've been quiet since you got here. What's on your mind?” “Zeke, there's something I've been wanting to tell you guys but, its just hard to get-” Jerome was cut off by a beep.

“Rangers, I need you all to come to the Garage asap! I'm getting a wired reading on the computers.” T.K's voice came through their watches, with Diane going for a one armed slam dunk as she finished talking. “We'll be there soon, Jerome out.” said the field leader, the team gathering together. “Looks like you're gonna be some nice maids this weekend!” said Vanessa with a high five to her friend, Jake and Spike groaning.

At the Garage, the six teenagers stood behind T.K who was mapping out different charts and data figures across her desk. “There's been energy spikes in the sky since this morning, always constant and slow. After doing some number crunching, I got an estimated position of the source, and you're not going to believe what I found.” she said, bringing up an image of a Turtle shaped flying island.

“No way, is that what I think it is?” Zeke asked, eyes wide. “Yes, its the Animarium, the home of the Wild Force powers and Zords.” said Jake, glancing to T.K curiously. “Why is it giving off energy readings?” “Honestly, I'm not sure, but there's also this from about ten minutes ago.” the tech assistant replied, bringing up an image of a small ship heading towards the flying island.

“See if you can magnify that..” Jerome said, squinting at the screen. T.K hit a few keys and the image zoomed in. “That's a Tul'Van scout ship!” T.K said, sitting down in her chair, fingers flying over her keyboard. “What could they want with the Animarium?” asked Vanessa. “The Wild Zords.” said Zeke, a look of realization hitting his face. “If the Empire gets those animals under their control, they'll have a powerful ally.” Spike said. “T.K, how can we get there?” “Teleportation; I am accessing the Morphing Grid's history and the first team was able to teleport long distances. I'm sending you there...Now.” The six warriors didn’t even get a chance to respond; as soon as T.K hit the enter button, they all vanished in a light of their respective color.

On the Animarium, Chosav and Black Phantom Ranger roamed the dense jungle like areas, keeping an eye out for the Wild Zords when a loud roar caught their attention. “Our main target is the Red Lion.” Chosav said to his subordinate, who leapt high into the air and landing atop a tree for a better view. Inside the far away temple, the sleeping Princess Shayla awoke from her sleep.

The six Rangers landed in a small pile on a plain like area, trying to untangle themselves from one another. “Remind me to ask T.K to not do that again” Zeke said, standing up while brushing himself off. “Tell me about it.” said Diane, shaking her head to get some lose grass out of her hair. “Come on, we need to find the Wild Zords before they do.” Jake said, glancing over to Jerome who looked unfocused. “You okay?” “Huh? Oh yeah, yeah, fine.” Jerome replied. “Let's go find us some Wild Zords.” Spike yelled enthusiastically, the six of them heading toward a large rock formation.

Chosav and Black Phantom were on a cliff looking over most of the Animarium, spotting the Rangers. “I see we have uninvited guests in our search. Take care of them.” spoke the General, Black Phantom leaping from their spot down to the Rangers. “We meet again!” she said with a chuckle, the six friends getting into fighting stances. “I should have known you'd come here..I'm going to stop you, even if it means beating sense into you!” Jake said, all of them spinning their watch faces and calling out “Legacy Power, Activate!” the six transformed into their Ranger outfits, charging Black Phantom whose dark energies glowed around her body.

As the two forces fought one another, the General made his way towards another roar that came from the direction of an ancient Temple. Approaching it, he witnessed an incredible sight; The Red Lion Wild Zord was standing guard. “This shall be too easy.” Chosav said, grabbing his sword handle and starting to pull the weapon out of his scabbard, only to stop when a gush of water shot out of the temple, knocking him backwards. Looking up, he saw Princess Shayla walking down the steps, looking elegant, regal, and unhappy. “You dare to invade this sanctuary? The sacred Animarium will never fall to the forces of evil!” “The Red Lion will be mine!” he declared, sending a sword wave at her. The Princess leapt over it, spinning in mid air as the Red Lion growled beside her.

“Dark Transcendence!” Black Phantom roared, turning into a wolf wearing all black and sporting a horn out of its head. “What is that?!” Legacy Pink asked in alarm. “That's Zen-Aku, the Duke Org.” Legacy Blue answered. “He was an enemy of the Wild Force Rangers until they broke the curse of the Wolf Mask.” Ghost explained. “Then let's show them the power of Wild Force!” yelled Legacy Green. Everyone raised their Morphers together, except Legacy Red who looked distracted once more. “Jerome? Jerome what's wrong?” asked Legacy Yellow, the Red Ranger shaking his head furiously before holding up his Morpher, the six spinning the hands to hit 10:00, crying out “Legacy Transcendence! Wild Access!” The Legacy Ranger assumed the powers of the Wild Force Rangers, posing while they did the roll call. “Blazing Lion!” Soaring Eagle!” “Noble Tiger!” “Surging Shark!” “Iron Bison!” “Howling Wolf!” with a multicolored explosion going off behind them while brandishing their weapons of the past. 'Red Lion Fang!” “Golden Eagle Sword!” “Blue Shark Fighting Fins!” “Black Bison Ax!” “White Tiger Baton!” “Lunar Cue!” Black Phantom Zen-Aku summoned their Crescent Blade, sending out a wave of crescent shaped energy, yelling “Crescent Wave!”

Princess Shayla and Chosav stared each other down for a moment, the General rushing at her with a slash of his blade, she sidestepping the blow and striking at him with a multitude of kicks, causing him to drop his weapon., the Red Lion sending out a ball of fire. The General grabbed his weapon, glaring at the two. “You've trained yourself since when last you fought the Orgs.” “I'm a guardian of the Earth, regardless of not being a Power Ranger.” Letting out an irritated grunt, Chosav would turn his back towards the duo. “I have business to attend too. Once I finish those Rangers off, you are next!” “Rangers are here..?” Princess Shayla asked herself, looking up to the Red Lion who let out a roar in the direction of the cliffs. Shayla climbed onto its back, the two running off towards the battle.

“Team, put them together!” Legacy Wild Force Red ordered, the five combining their weapons to form the Jungle Sword. “Savage Slash!!” The team brought the extended blade down on Black Phantom Zen-Aku, who brought up their Crescent Blade in an attempt to block it, but the force of the Rangers' attack forced them to buckle to one knee, Legacy Lunar Wolf Ranger swinging their Lunar Cue to send out a green field, with three colored spheres appearing on it, their enemy frozen in place. “Lunar Break!” he called, sending the three spheres bouncing around the energy field and slamming into Black Phantom Zen-Aku's face, cracking the Wolf Mask.

Black Phantrom ranger fell, punching the ground multiple times and crying out “Why can't I beat you?!” “Because we will never give up when it comes to protecting our planet!” responded Legacy Wild Force Yellow. “You lack the dedication and perseverance of what it really means to be a Ranger!” Legacy Wild Force Blue chimed in. “But most of all, you lack your humanity..” Legacy Lunar Wolf said, his voice almost cracking, he and the others returning to their base states. Staggering to get up, Black Phantom turned when she heard footsteps approaching. “C-Chosav, help me..” she pleaded, the General stopped in front of her, drawing his sword. “You have failed the Empire for the last time!” he declared, slashing her with a powered up sword wave, Black Phantom letting out a pained scream and reverting to normal as she fell onto her stomach.

“EVE!!” Ghost Ranger called out, running over to her as Chosav kept walking over to the Rangers, the Sixth Ranger rolling Eve onto her back, looking her over. “T.K! I need you to do me favor.” he said into his watch. “Name it.” the voice replied, Ghost removing the Morpher from his sisters wrist. “I need you to teleport Eve and her Morpher back to the garage. “What?! After all that’s happened between you and her-” “Now, T.K. Put the Morpher under lock and key so no one can get to it.” “Alright, but you owe me for this one! Teleporting now.” Eve and the Black Phantom Morpher vanishing in a burst of black light.

“It is time for me to destroy you pests. My Emperor will be most pleased when I present him your lifeless bodies,” “That's not going to happen!” Legacy Green retorted, the five bringing out their weapons and attacking, Ghost Ranger joining them in the battle. The General swung his blade in a wide arc, a moon forming behind him as she sent out dozens of energy sword strikes with a yell of “Full Moon Despair!” The team went flying in different directions, De-Morphing. “I wish it hadn't come down to that. I trained her well after convincing the young woman that her three friends betrayed her. Chosav said with a dark laugh. “She was so easy to manipulate!”
Jerome's mind was jumbled mess, his thoughts racing. “My team is down! He struck down his own teammate, he brainwashed her and had her fight her own brother and friends! What am I going to tell the others about my Mother? How are we going to beat this guy!?” Soon a calm came over him, a serene reassurance. The Song of Animaria played in his bones as a deep voice echoed. “Red Warrior. Your heart is pure and contains the courage of a Lion. I will aid you in this fight.”

Jerome looked up to see Princess Shayla and the Red Lion standing on a cliff above them, the Wild Zord glowing before turning into energy and shooting into Jerome's body, the young man floating into the air and roaring out “RED LEGACY BATTLEIZER!!” His Legacy Ranger suit formed onto his body, followed by a golden armor that had lion like claw gauntlets and greaves, as well as red wings behind him. “How?! No one has ever survived that attack before!” Chosav yelled, Legacy Red landing in front of him. “Team, this fight is not over yet! We still have an enemy to defeat! Show him the power of the Red Rangers!” The five others stood up, giving the General a glare and bringing their Morphers up and spinning them to different times. “Legacy Transcendence!” they all yelled at once, with Zeke becoming Mighty Morphin Red, Vanessa turned into the Red Alien Ranger, Spike shifted into the Red Turbo Ranger, Diane rockted into the Red Space Ranger, and Jake summoning the Red Zeo Ranger powers. The six Ranger stood together, red explosions going off behind them as they ran forward.

The five Red Legacy Rangers summoned their respective weapons of the past, bringing them against Chosav's weapon, he blocking their attacks as best as he could, kicking them away, only for the warriors to attack more fiercely. The battleizer wearing Legacy Red flew at the General, punching him with the Lion Gauntlets and kicked him with the greaves in the chest, sending him back. The Legacy Red Rangers powered up their weapons, each taking a turn attacking; “Power Sword!” “Aquatar Blade!” “Red Lightning Sword!” “Spiral Saber!” “Zeo Sword!” the red glowing blades struck Chosav with such power that he spun into the air where Legacy Red was waiting for him, holding his hands out as the Falcon Summoner appeared in them, pulling the string of the bow back. “This is for my mother..PHEONIX ARROW!” the energy bird like arrow shot forward, going through Chosav, the bird letting out a cry as he exploded.

After the battle, Princess Shayla approached the six warriors, who, now powered down, bowed before her. “You fought well to protect the Animarium. I thank you, as does the Red Lion...Red Warrior, what troubles you?” she asked, noticing Jerome looked upset.

“Your highness, I..My mother is very ill. She has an advanced cancer and I'm scared of losing her.” he said, starting to cry. “I tried to tell you, Zeke, but I just didn't know how to say it.” Zeke hugged his best friend tightly, Princess Shayla looking to the Red Lion who let out a roar. “He looked into your heart and has spoken to me. He says you are that of a Lion, courageous and true. I have something that could help your Mother, come with me.” she said, leading the group to the temple.

The Rangers returned to Earth via the bridge the Wild Zords used to get from their home to the human world. Jerome high tailed it to his house, running up the staircase two at a time and knocking on his mother bedroom door. “Come in, son.” she said weakly, Jerome handing her a bottle of crystal like water. “Whats this? Mrs. Johnson asked. “Water from a special place, go ahead and drink it.” he said, remembering how Princess Shayla lead them to her temple, taking a glass vial and filled it with the sacred water and turned the vial into a bottle. “Take this to your Mother, Red Warrior. It will take a little while to work, but she will feel healed with each drink. I am afraid I must now return to my sleep, with the Red Lion as my guardian once again. Farewell, fellow Guardians of the Earth.” Mrs. Johnson slowly drank, setting the bottle beside her on the nightstand, Jerome leaving the room with the door cracked and saying a silent thanks to the Princess.

Back at the Garage, Jake and T.K were going over Eve's Morpher and vital signs; though she was hurt, she would survive the attack. The Proto Morpher was placed into a sealed vault, and when the girl woke up, she hugged her brother tightly, sobbing as she apologized over and over. Jake gently patted her back, stroking her hair gently while doing his best to calm her down.

On the Tul'Van ship, Luven was still going through the data files. “There are so many other ways to gain power..We'll use the past to destroy their future then.” He said, hitting a switch and activating a machine, laughing.

-To Be Continued-

Last edited by The Ghost Ranger; 12/16/14 at 05:43 AM.
Post New ThreadReply