Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/06/06, 04:27 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 30 Chat

Wow, Digimon Savers continues its greatness.??For a while there, I forgot why I loved it, but the last month has been like it premiered all over again.??I'm so satisfied.

The savers remind me of old skool DigiDestined, walking around aimlessly, whining for food.??Always funny.??El Doradimon shows up, and everyone thinks they're in for a meal, but it turns out they are the meal!??Just when things were weird enough, Yushima appears.??He's alive!??I knew he was, they wouldn't kill Kamemon.??The Digimon save their partners, Yoshino tries to give nerds a show by slighty disrobing, and Masaru goes Digi-Soul on Cerberumon, shocking the crowd.??Masaru's dad saved them once with that Digi-Soul, and they vow to serve his lineage.??Makes me think Masaru's getting close to finding his pop.

Yushima explains how he and Kamemon survived the battle at Mercurimon's palace, which doesn't take long, since the same blast that closed the Digi-Portal blew them out a window.??That's it???That's what I've spent months agonizing over???Bleh.??At least I've got Satsuma's survivor story to look forward to, that should be much more interesting.

Just when everyone's having fun, Gizmon attack!??The poor little Piximon get shot left and right before Rosemon and MirageGaogamon can lend a hand.??I love that for the second time in the episode, Yoshino helps Masaru land his necessary punch to activate his Digi-Soul.??It shows their teamwork growing, and gives Yoshino slight character development, which is always good.??The Mega Digimon trash Kurata's robots, but one remains, and they're too far to help.??Thankfully, Ikuto and Falcomon return, with an army of Ninjamon as backup!??W00t!??I love ninjas, and I've been waiting to see Ninjamon again since his only other appearance in season two.

We end with the biohybrids completing both their Mega Digimon DNA upgrades and their fan service-a-thon.??Why couldn't Nanami stand???Kouki and Ivan were standing, and their anatomy was blocked simply by glare, so Nanami just had to grab her boobs a la Outlaw Star.??And why exactly could they breathe water???Does integrating Digimon DNA make you amphibian or something?

Next episode up looks great, literally.??The animation is ratcheted up to deliver the drama, right down to Gaomon's twisted face of pain.??Guess they wanted to capitalize on Nanami's plethora of creepy facial contortions.??I love Nanami, so watching her go crazy on Touma with Mega Digimon power to boot should be loads of entertainment.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply