Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/18/15, 01:06 PM   #11
Orionpower2001
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 14

Sailor Moon gets her original tiara back. Otherwise, there is no other changes besides the new broach.
Orionpower2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/15, 01:07 PM   #12
megagao
Putty Patroller

I had predicted the 4 kings would battle the 4 inners, but we were just cheated with that so called battle. moon's uniform didnt change, except i guess she was given back her original ep 1 tiara for her henshin.
megagao is online now Report Post
megagao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/15, 01:08 PM   #13
Pink Warrior
Putty Patroller

The end of the battle felt anti-climatic. The original anime's final battle felt really epic.
Pink Warrior is offline Report Post
Pink Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/15, 01:10 PM   #14
Primal Slayer
Putty Patroller

It was ok, the only semi exciting things were seeing Luna's human form and Rini. Other then that, nothing exciting really happened, the battle was beyond boring. But HEY! TDK arc is OVER. Heres to praying for a better Black Moon arc.
Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/15, 01:10 PM   #15
ranger_scout
Putty Patroller

Great season finale. I was hoping that Usagi would wave her hand over the Silver Crystal at the beginning of her new transformation like in the original anime, but oh well. I could easily see Chibiusa's appearance coming without even predicting it. I'm looking forward to seeing what this arc will bring to the story.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/15, 01:12 PM   #16
Obelisk20
Putty Patroller

I liked Act 14. I did like the battle between Sailor Moon and Metalia but SM Classic battle between Princess Serenity and Super Beryl was way better.

The explanation of the inners sacrificing their transformation power to help Sailor Moon was a nice touch. That way the introduction of their Star Power wands won't come out of left field like in SM Classic.

ChibiUsa's appearance looked better in here in Crystal and Usagi saying that she broke her neck..... I cracked up hard at that.

The Dark Kingdom arc is over and overall while it was good IMO, the original anime did it much better in most regards but Crystal did do some good things too. I hope the Black Moon arc will be good and better that DK arc.
Obelisk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/15, 01:12 PM   #17
PRangerX
Administrator

I think the climax to the battle was what it needed to be. We had all last episode for the Senshi to face Qween Matallia. We already saw Usagi struggle to defeat the evil. If they stretched out the battle it would have just been more of the same.

The defeat of Matallia was pretty dramatic. It was a big momment seeing Sailor Moon summon the true power of the moon to defeat Matallia. They needed to have time to resolve everything else and set up the next arch. Plus we had the cool momment of Sailor Moon healing the Earth.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/15, 04:11 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Episode was good.

The new animation for Sailor Moon's Crystal transformation is awesome as well.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/19/15, 12:36 PM   #19
Sailor Danger
Comic Relief

I did miss the big battle in the end of the first series of the original anime. The new episode was cool but can't compete with that. Beryl should be the main villain. Like in the original dub. Thats one of the things Dic got right.
Sailor Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/19/15, 05:07 PM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

I completely disagree.

Queen Beryl should have never been the main villain because she wasn't that was Queen Metallia and always was. DiC just screwed that up royally.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply