Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/11, 09:09 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Romance In Power Rangers

What is you're feeling about Romance and Power Rangers?

I really enjoyed the romance between Tommy and Kat, Jen and Wes, Andros and Ashley, and Tommy and Kimberly,

There are some instances where they dropped the ball with romances. Since they teased relationships that never really took off. Blake and Tori is a good example of this. Kira and Trent was dropped after Trent became a member of the team. Leo and Kendrix was briefly teased by that never went anywhere. But that was because Valiere got sick ( who ended up being fine thankfully)

I thought the Jen/Wes romance was played perfectly. As they finally get together yet can't be together. Since they are from different timelines. Makes for good writing. As drama doesn't always have perfect happy endings. It was nice to see them together again in the team up though. We got this again with Shayla and Merrick. .
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 09:10 AM   #2
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

Ranger romances never really work out for the rangers. The only times they do is when the fans create that themselves. Nick and Madie never really worked out like it should have. We don't know what happened with Dillion and Summer. Tommy is only with whoever the fans want him to be with, although they pretty much hinted at a Kimberly/Jason romance during the Turbo movie and we have to guess that's what ended up happening. I don't remember all the other romances, but I know that some existed.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 09:11 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Well, Dillion and Summer did end up together. They went off together into the Wasteland. I don't think Jason and Kim we're an item. I know some fans are shippers for them. But I think they are just good friends. With Nick/Maddie, they hinted that he would come back for her. But we never got full closure with that.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 09:11 AM   #4
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

There were other possible romances like Billy/Trini, Tanya/Adam, Cassie/phantom ranger, and others that I don't remember.
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 09:11 AM   #5
Terry
Shadow Ranger

Rita/Zedd's romance and marriage is just hilarious. In Season 1, Rita was a badass and for most of Season 2, Zedd was even more of a badass. When they got married, neither were serious anymore.

Goldar/Scorpina have a good romance although it is not as obvious as in Super Sentai when they had a baby.

There is a possible romance with Jarrod and Camille and again with Mesogog and Elsa. Mesogog even shows a bit of regret when he releases her saying that he'll miss her.
Old 03/21/11, 03:14 AM   #6
MMPRGreen
Comic Relief

Default Re: Romance In Power Rangers

I always loved the romance tommy had with kim until the dear john letter in zeo. I enjoyed the very brief Jason and Emily romance, Andros and Ashley was always believable. Jen is so amazingly well done character wise I liked anything she did.
MMPRGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/12, 11:16 PM   #7
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Romance In Power Rangers

yeas they should but when it comes to the end of the season it is up to the fans to continue the romance or not
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply