Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03/14/06, 11:35 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

I have to say that this episode is my favorite thus far. I know I was a little critical last time. But I think the episode was better put together this time around. The civilian plot didn't seemed rushed. I think Nick's actor carried the episode well, showing that he is among the best of this years cast.

I like how Nick aparently has a back story that will be elaborated on. Makes you think that there is some overplot being strung together here. It was cool seeing Nick counter Koragg's spell. You can tell there is something special inside him that makes him a great Ranger. He probably will stand out more as Red Rangers traditionally do than say Jack did last year. Its interesting what they are doing with Leelee. Suspecions are still high with her being one of the undead obviously however they aren't being obvious about it. I kept expecting her to change into Necrolai. But she didn't. Wow some mystery and not just for the kiddies.

I think it was kind of rushed how Koragg took the Ranger's zord transformation. But that could be due to the Sentai footage. I think it would have been better for him to absorb the power and use it to get his megazord transformation. Raising Koragg was rushed but not too bad since he was sent right back by Nick. So I won't complain too much about that. Why was Xander wasting time at Root Core when he knew the money was missing. Having the rangers suddenly be in the Brairwood demension at that point threw things off a bit.

So overall a very good episode that could lead to some great things. Next weeks episode looks really cool at first glance.

Btw, Chip's comedy in the begginning was about to fail to deleiver again, but Nick really saved it. I don't know if it was the actor or just the way Nick's diolouge was written or more likely a case of both.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote