Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/13/06, 03:46 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 31 Chat

Savers continues its greatness. And Nanami manages to show everyone who hadn't yet realized just how cool she is.

This episode really sounded the audience to the vastness of the situation these kids, and the Digital World itself, is in. They are at war. And Masaru's big speech, as well as Touma's rejection, all made the threat too real.

Nanami did her creepy best in this episode, in cracking both Touma's mind and Gaomon's spine in half. I didn't really dig the BioLotusmon/MirageGaogamon fight, but when it was just Nanami vs. Gaomon, a smile held my face hostage.

I loved that Touma learned a valuable lesson about when to abandon his computer, but I think it would have had more impact had we gotten to know Touma better at this point in the series. If we saw him doing such things routinely since he first showed up in episode 3, shirking it to keep MirageGaogamon alive would have made us all stand up and cheer.

BioLotusmon's design never really grabbed me, and her attacks seemed a bit lame. I liked BioCoatlmon better. I also didn't realize she'd be so large, given female Digimon don't normally reach the same size as the males, especially at the Mega level.

One thing I certainly could have done without was all the fan service. Okay, so Nanami wears a dress, does that mean every time she punches her boobs jiggle, and when she kicks we have to see her panties? Sure, it may be realistic, but it also makes me feel like a pervert for simply watching a cartoon. Those are details I can only appreciate in theory.

Nanami certainly made an impact, she gave a great fight, and left Touma with the seed of doubt that will take him directly into opposition against Masaru. Can't wait for that fight.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply