Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/23/14, 11:03 AM   #1
Yazgirl
Putty Patroller

Default Should Alpha 5 be a Ranger?

Do you guys think that Alpha 5 should become a Power Ranger like his old friends?

In my opinion, I personally think he should Here's why...

It's only fair. He rarely goes out of the Command Center without asking permission, minus Life's a Masquerade. And he has fears of the Rangers shutting him out and mistreating him. So I think he should be a Ranger to fix this issue. Additionally, he called himself the Alpha Ranger once ("Alpha Ranger to the rescue!") and has the ability to tap into the Morphin Grid and rejuvenate life, and perhaps more. I'm sure it could easily have been done, had special footage and a Ranger suit be made, as well as casting an actor to play Alpha's humanlike form within said Ranger suit.

He's got a good heart (processor?), but on the other side of the spectrum he's really emotional and timid, so even with the kind of fighting abilities a morpher would bring, he's got a lot to learn, but being a robot he can learn much rather quickly, having the knowledge for a trillion (plus) supercomputers.
Yazgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/14, 02:08 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Should Alpha 5 be a Ranger?

Yes I do think he should have been made a Ranger but you don't necessary need to find an actor to become a human form of him, just have Alpha 5 be there like usual and in situations in which he needs to assist he just morphs into a Ranger and whoever wears the suit will already be part of their stunt team so it wouldn't be an additional cost for an actor wearing the suit.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply