Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/07/15, 12:24 AM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Power Ranger RPM a possibility in real world?

For the years since i started seeing power rangers, All the concepts i came across, i felt it cannot happen in real world at all. But when i saw power rangers rpm a spectacular season by all means, i started feeling that, the RPM concept could become reality. I'm not saying power rangers will exist,i'm saying about the concept of power rangers rpm where a virus is commanding all the systems and robots to do what he want and causes havoc in the whole universe. See i'm a developer in a Information Technology Company. We have been providing cloud computed apps for business verticals including health,education and media. Our most prominent application is health where we are working with the doctor to prescribe the best possible care to the patient. We take all their personal info,clinical info and family history and based on the data we present the doctor for the best possible care map for him to order. So when we could get the application give commands itself according to the situation,data, the day is not far when robots will also start taking decision themselves using their stored premeditated information than getting orders from the human. So i have started seriously thinking rpm could become a reality ? what's your thought about this. Could too much artifical intelligence degrade the humans like in rpm ?
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote