Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/25/07, 09:45 AM   #1
Esther
Power Ranger

Post does anyone realize that pr operation overdrive

has reused some abilties..for example in prdt the red ranger has super strength and now the new red ranger has super strength..and what in the world is "SUPER LEAPING Ability"?!...i think it's a little wierd....
Old 01/25/07, 10:07 AM   #2
Esther
Power Ranger

ahh.. i see.... thanks for clearing that up...
Old 02/04/07, 11:00 PM   #3
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

well, i've figured out the pattern. the new pr is like turbo just like mystic force was like zeo (whole crytal type magic thingy...still working out the full reason), spd was like the alien rangers (the aliens in spd just seems to fit), dino thunder was like the original (whole dinosaur zords and everything). every 10 years, they will repeat one of the PRs before it. and i can tell you that in this new one, there will be another Forever Red. it was in the japanese version so it's gonna be the 15 year anniversery for the US version so be prepared to see the original red ranger (jerk) and tommy!!!!
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/07, 05:26 PM   #4
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Um actually, there will be a forever red. saw the picture and article already. if you recall from wildforce, there was not only the Forever Red team up, but also another one. you are thinking of the team up besides the Forever Red one. honestly, do some more research. you may learn something.
Old 02/05/07, 09:26 PM   #5
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

ok, i've been watching power rangers since it first came out. it, like every other show out there, is predictable. if you knew even half of what i know, which i highly doubt you do, then you wouldn't be as stupid as half the world (yes, you're included in the half that's stupid). honestly, you know nothing and you will never know anything. i'm done with you.

oh and the articles and photos weren't from the sentai. they were from the american version

~Admin edit by The Virginian, use the edit button or get an infraction, this is your only warning.
Old 02/06/07, 01:57 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

I don't know if PR neccessarly follows a pattern. I think Super Sentai just reuses a lot of their concepts. Not in any particluar order.

According to rumors we are getting some sort of team up special that invovles Johnny Yong Bosch and a few others. I don't think it will have anything to do with the Sentai team up. I wouldn't say it would be a new Forever Red either. But we will hopefully get something.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/07, 09:56 PM   #7
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

Look, my Honors English teacher says that in all of reality, there is only a handfull of a few(under a hundred) basic story outlines that can be used.
Some of them are:

Boy gets lost and goes on adventure
Treasure hunting
Man leaves family behind for war.

The same applies for Sentai. If they made a new concept every single year, then in 10 years if it still came on we may be stuck with toilet rangers. The point is, repeating yourself is sort of inevitable.

I don't know if that made any sense at all, I'm really tired...

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/01/14, 03:20 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: does anyone realize that pr operation overdrive

I don't think it's necessarily a case of reusing abilities.

I'm not counting Ninja Storm even though they did have civilian abilities because that was part of their ninja training.

However in the case of Dino Thunder's Red Ranger, he did not have super strength as a civilian ability, his ability was super speed which would be the same as Ronny's, just the super speed is different between the two since Ronny's super speed is more in comparison to Superman's super speed whereas in the case of Conner's, he can speed up and then reappear and disappear at the same time, something that Ronny wouldn't be able to do with her super speed.

In the case of super leaping ability, it may sound wrong but it is an ability since Spider-Man is one that is capable of doing it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply